tuscl

things that I thought were interesting

Sunday, January 29, 2012 8:19 PM
I ended up going to the club last night and I thought it was interesting a few things that happened. I do frequent this club a bit and sort of became a regular. Most of the girls recognize me, which I can't tell is good or bad. I feel that I'm on my way to becoming a PL in the future. 1) For those that sit and have a drink, what do you guys think of leaving a stack of ones in front of you? It seems successful if you want strippers to come up to you frequently, yet I think it could lead to some trouble after the club. 2) Have any of you ever got a dance from a shot girl? I was curious when she offered but I declined. 3) A stripper that I really don't like asks if i remember her and tells me that instead of coming here a few times a month, that i should save up more money. Its not that I don't have money, its just I'm not going to spend it on her. I still think getting financial advice at a strip club is one of the last things that I need. 4) I think because I am fairly new at going to strip clubs, that night was the first time I saw a stripper with needle marks on her forearm. I thought that was disgusting. 5) I got labeled as one of the stripper's favorite customers (I was told this by another stripper when I was talking to her). Even though its SS, I still think it was strange. I don't know how that happened since I never did a vip or got a lap dance from her. I just tip her when she's onstage.

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds about right son! Welcome 2 the hobby.....juice
  • CTQWERTY
    12 years ago
    In some clubs the shot girls perform a lapper with your purchase. This however is more the exception than the norm.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "1) For those that sit and have a drink, what do you guys think of leaving a stack of ones in front of you?" A stack of twenties would be even better.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ^^^ agree with jack A stack of ones helps with better service from the waitresses or gets you hassled from undesirables in those clubs that do "dollar dances" but don't think really helps. But doesn't hurt either.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    The stack of ones is kind of like throwing a bucket of chum in the water to attract sharks. I haven't found it necessary. I only find tracks unsightly if they're fresh enough to be bruised. The old ones that are just scars I don't mind. But I try to stay away from the addicts. They can be entusiastic in a desparate kind of way but rarely give good service.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Fuck $20....I normaly have a stack of $100......let's say 200 of them just spread all over my table....then I take some weed, meth, uppers,downers...sprinkle some crack for that emerlard "BaaaM!" Effect then I lay my ak47 on the table walk up in the dj booth pimp smack that little bitch take the mick and tell all those hose what dick to suck and call some pl out to come and touch my shit and I will fuck him all kinds of up ! No body and I mean nobody fucks with juice or his hoes !
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    shot girl lets you take a shot from in between her boobs. She wanted me to pay for a dance from her. I decided not to. I didn't notice the stripper had the tracks on her forearm until I got a lap dance. She seemed to have decent hygiene from when I was talking to her at the bar. Wasn't the smartest move and probably the worst lap dance I've had. I don't know if its due to the fact I saw that track mark and was disgusted or if it was a bad dance. stack of 20's is far too much for my budget. I'm not baller status like juice. Since I'm a younger guy in my late 20's, I don't have that type of money yet.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    1. Most clubs I frquent in the Philly area is set up so the dancers come around the inside of the bar after their three dances and get tips....so I just have like a stack of ones there because it's easier. I don't think it hurts and maybe helps. 2. Have gotten some pretty high mileage dances from the shot girl in Oasis. 3. I agree...the last thing I need is a dancer going all wall street on my ass. 4. Ugh...I would stay away. 5. The whole "favorite" thing is a whole entire discussion on it's own, and is one of those things I think we are just not meant to figure out...dancers, they all have issues and this is one debated alot. I have been labeled the same thing and have never even had the girl in the back! Who the fuck knows.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Welcome to the hobby. Below are a few thoughts from the RD peanut gallery: 1) A lot of guys stack their ones. First, the girls know that it is not much money to begin with. Second, they realize that you likely intend to spread it around anyway. Net-net, while I don't think that it hurts, I doubt that it helps much either. 2) Never buy a shot from a shot girl - it is usually candy booze anyway. And I usually avoid buying anything, including dances, from a shot girl. 3) She must have gotten the impression that you were light in the wallet. While I also don't take financial advice from strippers, do bear in mind that money is like ammo in a SC and that the secret to truly enjoying a club is to be able to stay in the battle for a while. 4) Junkies bring nothing but trouble. Avoid, avoid, avoid. 5) It was all SS - they say that stuff, and a variety of other things, all the time. But if you are not buying anything from the girls and are simply tipping for the stage, then your SC fun is goign to be limited. Perhaps the girl that suggested that you save up a bit wasn't so far off? ;) Anyway, good luck!
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    @rick, I just got there so I still had money. I think she just said that to say some bullshit to get me to spend money on her. Like I'm suppose to say "i got money let's go right now." I usually get a few dances, but I usually sit down for a bit when I get in. I really hate it when I sit down and immediately get hit up for a dance or vip. That junkie gave me the worst vibe after the lap dance. She invited me over to her place for more fun but I immediately declined and walked away. I rather stay disease free and not mugged/killed.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick I loved that title man "RD peanut gallory" you should make a lot of post under that headeding (not kidding) you post a lot of good and helpful advise unlike some people (juice) but we want say names(juice) :b
  • travelguy10
    12 years ago
    Funny thing in my regular club yesterday, where I normally sit in the back section, the table to my right is right beside the entry/exit from the VIP. Some friends at that table laid a road of $1 bills in a trail to their table to see who would "follow the yellow brick road". Funny as hell watching the strippers drunkenly follow!
  • macandbum
    12 years ago
    @travelguy, that sounds hilarious. I think if someone tried that in philly, one of the patrons would pick up the dollars. I saw some couple make it rain and a bunch of dollar bills ended up on the floor and some guys ended up picking it up and putting it in their pockets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion