tuscl

What Good Are Bathroom Trolls?

Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:47 PM
Why are there bathroom trolls? Nobody likes them, so they wouldn't be there if they weren't bringing in money. Given the way clubs operate, I assume they're contractors paying a fixed rent plus a percentage. No one is going to sit in the bathroom all night for less than $50, so they must be bringing in at least $200 a night. I've never known anyone who has ever tipped one of these guys.

So what's the deal? Make-work for the owner's brother-in-law? Punishment for dishwashers who steal from the owner? Sports star comes in once a month and tips $5000, covering expenses for the month?

27 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I get a quick handy from my little homie.....prison talk is so funny.....ya that's right bitch wash my balls and suck that dick....$10 tip and D' juicequeer" is out !
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Provides a job for txtittyfan after all the money he lost trying to short treasuries the last three years.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    gives people who arn't 21 a job
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "I've never known anyone who has ever tipped one of these guys"

Really? I can't stand those guys and I've never bought their gum & mints (I bring my own) or cologne but when they hand me a paper towel after I wash my hands I would feel like the world's cheapest bastard if I didn't put a dollar in his jar. Call me weak.

Maybe some guys tip more but they aren't making much on a buck
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    They keep the bathroom clean and they sell things such as cigarettes and condoms. Some, I've been told, sell drugs. I always tip them $1.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Well then I stand corrected, and maybe I am the world's cheapest bastard. But I can get my own damn towel. I tip anyone who provides a service, like the bartender or waitress or of course the girls.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I can't think of a good use for them.
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    Juice, you crack me up. Next time I'm out at the club I'll ask the troll how much to wash my balls.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    13 years ago
    Some club managers have them to try to prevent dancers from doing extras in the restrooms. It's not like they can put cameras in the restrooms.
  • HB13
    13 years ago
    Good informants if you're chill with them.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    No! No! No! They suck good dick ! For all the blue balls that walk up in that bitch!

Nights thanks man ;b
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I detest bathroom attendants anywhere: strip clubs, restaurants, where ever they may be. I can go to the bathroom myself without the need for someone to hand me a towel. In one respect, they do more harm than good. I've seen numerous men in public bathrooms not wash their hands because they don't want to even take a towel from the attendant (presumably so they don't have to tip him for that service). After several hours of unwashed hands in a strip club (or wherevever) there could be a potential health problem in the club.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    I always tip the dude who touches the dirty shit for me in the bathroom of the titty bar. It pretty much always a dollar.

I'm pretty sure they're there to keep the place tidy and keep the bathroom sex to a minimum. I reality it seems like most of them them sell dope and talk in a random foreign language to someone who apparently does mind the background noises (loud music, pissing, shitting, farting, cursing, negotiating the sale of drugs, etc).

I'm always baffled that someone would be willing to talk to them will all that going on in the background, if I hear a flush I'm terminating the phone privileges of the caller immediately and probably permanently.
  • JacksonEsskay
    13 years ago
    The one club were I frequently see them they offer a clean hand towel (not a paper towel) and brush my suit jacket (if I am wearing one, which I usually am), plus offer the usual array of mints, colognes, etc. I tip a dollar and so do most of the other patrons that I see while there. As far as management goes, I've always assumed that this was done in an effort to give the club an upscale reputation.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I thought they were there to stop drug deals from taking place in the restroom of strip clubs. Maybe a few fancy clubs think they may be looking upscale but I don't care for them unless they are selling food that I want to eat, (once in a blue moon, one guy was offering candy bars and had a wide assortment). I usually tip a dollar or else I would feel cheap especially if I take something he has out. I just know those paper towels and a breath mint or whatever I take are really expensive with the bathroom troll in some restrooms. Most guys avoid them and don't bother washing their hands as a result.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I too used to resist the whole bathroom troll thing. I've gotten mellower in my advanced years and realize there are certain battles worth fighting, and some not. And I do sometimes use the mouthwash, mints/candies, etc., and appreciate the cloth towel. I usually toss $1 in the basket. It's a small thing and in the context of what a night in the club costs, is next to nothing. And knowing a prori that I'll toss a buck in, I've removed any stress associated with taking a whiz. Live and let live...
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    One of the clubs that I've been to several times around here, has one of these bathroom attendants. I've tipped them before, but I usually don't.

Like Jackson said, the point is to make the club appear/look more "fancy".
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I too think that most clubs that have them do so to make them appear as an upscale club.

The club that I frequent the most, Follies, has one. This poor old guy is so feeble and disoriented that I have to wonder if he really understands where he is. Yes I toss a buck in his basket. Poor bastard probably really needs it.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jaws at platnum that troll gets a big screen with the game on in their lol wow
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Since no one likes these guys, I'm still not sure why they are there unless it us to deter illegal activity.

But as Rod says "I usually toss $1 in the basket. It's a small thing and in the context of what a night in the club costs, is next to nothing"

I agree. Most clubs that have these guys are rather high end clubs that have valet parking, expensive cover charges, and Diet Cokes that cost a freaking $8.75. Sure, I can get my own towel, but to avoid washing one's hands to avoid spending a dollar comes across as immature and petty -- not too mention unsanitary.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Wash my ballz troll !
  • Ermita_Nights
    13 years ago
    If most guys tip them, then that answers the question.

I do wash my hands, I just don't tip the guy.

I once knew a guy who was so cheap, he wouldn't even tip his hat.

And one more... A Harvard man and a Yale man are both in the bathroom. The Harvard man starts to leave without washing his hands. The Yale man says, "At Yale, they teach us to wash our hands after we pee." The Harvard man responds, "At Harvard, they teach us not to pee on our hands."
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Nights....funny
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "It's not like they can put cameras in the restrooms"

How do you KNOW that there are not ANY?!? LOL
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Also I think tipping the door guy is dumb but I have tipped $1 occasionally
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    They are only good for two things: 1] most do keep the bathroom from turnig into a pissed all over swamp. 2] Some know the best girls to seek out to start with in an unfamiliar club.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Traveler ya cuz they watch them get fucked in the bathroom lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion