13 years ago
    Say what ???
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Say what ???"

That is the prelude to Ice Fishing. ;)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Ever go fishing with your cock in an ice hole?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    so he's getn ready to do some ice fishing
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    How difficult is it to catch ice? Seems like there would be little to no challenge involved.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lol guys I needed this....buuur!
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    Clubber, I said that to a dude the other day and he couldn't figure out what I was talking about. It literally took someone with a fucking hook and a piece of ice to get the point across.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Damn lol
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Imma not going to put my cock in a hole in the ice !!! I don't want no damn fish biting it!! Up here in Michigan, ice fishing is the norm for winter, but this year, at least around my town, it ain't going to happen. It's been too warm for the ice to get properly thick. My neighbor built a brand new shanty this year and I imagine the cursing he's been doing since he hasn't been able to use it yet. January is almost over, and the local lakes haven't frozen, February is generally the last month to do so. It ain't gonna happen this winter, sorry neighbor.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "How difficult is it to catch ice?"

Have you ever tried to pickup a slippery piece of Ice on a linoleum floor? LMAO
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Ever go fishing with your cock in an ice hole?"

A NEW kind of "Glory Hole"?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Here in Atlanta, I have daffodils already blooming.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Alucard,

Now that you mention it...
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Missed this when you posted it, shadowcat. Here is a better idea of what my life is like in winter

http://licencetodrill.ca/episodes.aspx#!…

This a 'reality show' running on Discovery Channel Canada. It is hokey like all reality TV but it will give you southern pussies an idea of winter weather in Canada's North.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Art - I've been to Calgary in the dead of winter. I may be a pussy but a smart one. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion