Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Farmerart???

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for thesamurai
thesamurai
•

common sight in MN.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Say what ???

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Say what ???"

That is the prelude to Ice Fishing. ;)

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Ever go fishing with your cock in an ice hole?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

so he's getn ready to do some ice fishing

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

How difficult is it to catch ice? Seems like there would be little to no challenge involved.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol guys I needed this....buuur!

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Clubber, I said that to a dude the other day and he couldn't figure out what I was talking about. It literally took someone with a fucking hook and a piece of ice to get the point across.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Damn lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Imma not going to put my cock in a hole in the ice !!! I don't want no damn fish biting it!! Up here in Michigan, ice fishing is the norm for winter, but this year, at least around my town, it ain't going to happen. It's been too warm for the ice to get properly thick. My neighbor built a brand new shanty this year and I imagine the cursing he's been doing since he hasn't been able to use it yet. January is almost over, and the local lakes haven't frozen, February is generally the last month to do so. It ain't gonna happen this winter, sorry neighbor.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"How difficult is it to catch ice?"

Have you ever tried to pickup a slippery piece of Ice on a linoleum floor? LMAO

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Ever go fishing with your cock in an ice hole?"

A NEW kind of "Glory Hole"?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Here in Atlanta, I have daffodils already blooming.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Alucard,

Now that you mention it...

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Missed this when you posted it, shadowcat. Here is a better idea of what my life is like in winter

This a 'reality show' running on Discovery Channel Canada. It is hokey like all reality TV but it will give you southern pussies an idea of winter weather in Canada's North.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Art - I've been to Calgary in the dead of winter. I may be a pussy but a smart one. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement