tuscl

Take a Survey! Learn What TUSCL Posters Want in a Dancer

Monday, January 23, 2012 7:46 PM
I searched the discussion forums to see what prior threads there were on issues that interest me such as what TUSCL posters think about tattoos. There seem to be quote a few threads of this type, though none very recent. Rather than start a new thread, I though a survey might be a better route. I create a survey with six questions on SurveyMonkey. I will post results in this thread as they come in. The link is [view link] (no registration is required to take the survey).

28 comments

• arrowman
    12 years ago
    I took the survey. Good luck.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Thanks Arrowman . . . 14 responses so far! Here are the early results: Tattoos: Luv 'em! The More the Better! 0.0% Hate 'em! Visible ink is a deal-breaker! 28.6% I'm OK with 'em or without 'em. 21.4% Small tattoos are OK and can even be a turn on. 42.9% One "other" response "prefer none or little ink, but not an automatic deal breaker" Piercings Nowhere! 0.0% Ears (lobes only) 85.7% Ears (other locations) 42.9% Eyebrows 14.3% Cheek 7.1% Lips 14.3% Chin 7.1% Tongue 35.7% Nipples 21.4% Belly Button 78.6% Clitoris (exterior) 28.6% Vagina 21.4% and one vote for Nose (now added as an option) and "Everywhere but I'm not crazy about them. I'm not planning on marrying the girl. A tongue piercing makes me think she is into oral sex." Breast Size Natural (any size) 86.7% Enhanced 20.0% Flat 13.3% Small 20.0% Medium 53.3% Large 33.3% OMG! Those Can't be Real! 6.7% and "Proportional to her body size" Race/Ethnicity Scandinavia 73.3% Anglo-Saxon 80.0% Southern European 66.7% Eastern European 73.3% Eurasian 46.7% Indian (Asia) 26.7% Indian (Native American) 26.7% Latina 46.7% Arabic 33.3% African (light skinned) 13.3% African (dark skinned) 0.0% East Asian/Pacific Islander 40.0% Japanese 33.3% Chinese 20.0% Hair Length Absent (shaved) 0.0% Short 21.4% Shoulder-length 92.9% Down her back 50.0% Lady Godiva 14.3% Rapunzel 14.3% Braided 21.4% In Pigtails 35.7% In Cornrows 7.1% "Services" Stage Dances 26.7% Table (Air) Dances 0.0% Lap Dances (One-Way Contact) 6.7% Lap Dances (Two-Way Contact -- anything that's legal) 60.0% Lap Dances with Extras (beyond legal, but not FS) 46.7% Full Service (ITC) 40.0% Full Service (OTC) 33.3% "plus table dances with contact, plus options with pretty dancers, don't care for every dancer offering extras" "Phone number and talking" 13.3% 2
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    That "Air Dances" gets no support at all is not surprising . . . But stages dancing is only important to 1 in 4 . . . interesting.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I took it man.....love it man
  • TommyMoney
    12 years ago
    For me, everything starts with the stage dance; she better excite me on stage or 8 times out of 10 I'll decline all subsequent offers (laps, CR, ITC, etc.). A few I let slide (bad stage work) if I'm outrageously attracted to her, like her personality and we're chatting along having drinks.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Thanks for setting up the survey. It's much better than a mere discussion. But of course, the population being surveyed is not all strip club customers but only the guys on TUSCL, who are probably not representative of the larger customer group.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    ya ya what that guy ^^^ said ! Ya !
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    JacksonE, nice thread.... Like you, I'm a little surprised that Air Dances got no support at all....and, the other thing I'm surprised at is that Large Breasts weren't at least slightly favored over Medium Breasts....
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I'm gonna' go take it again, now that I know what the answers are :-)
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    just took it. nice job on it
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    JE- Congratulations, you're the first member that I can recall that has conducted a survey in this format. Too bad Tuscl doesn't have a similar capability that, ahem, the pink site has. (Nice, but not a dealbreaker. You guys don't strike me as a very introspective/analytical bunch anyway). Still, survey has flaws, re: the last question. I like stage shows well enough, but didn't bother marking it, as I (mis)interpreted question to mean what level of "service" that I seek on club visits- I marked only 1 answer. A better way of asking the same question would be to ask one to prioritize from 1 to whatever the levels of service they would like, with 1 being the minimum "dealbreaker". Example- Monger A expects at least 2 way mileage (anything less would be a dealbreaker), then rates a lower number to , say FS, then takeout. (i.e., things he'd like to do, but absence of it won't deter him from visiting club.)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I put my 2 cents in.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I weighed in as well. I hope specifying all racial types was OK. :)
  • uscue13
    12 years ago
    Took it. surprised at the number that like belly button piercings. I don't want anything that can possibly cause a problem during the dance
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I put in my 2 cents, also.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    54 Responses so far. Based on these results, we can say that the “average” preference is for a dancer with small or no tattoos, with pierced ears (lobes only) and belly button, medium sized natural breast, of general European or (leaning toward Anglo-Saxon) Latina ethnicity, shoulder length or slightly longer hair, and who offers two-way contact lap dances with just a little more than the local ordinances allow. Tattoos Luv 'em! The More the Better! 3.7% Hate 'em! Visible ink is a deal-breaker! 29.6% I'm OK with 'em or without 'em. 25.9% Small tattoos are OK and can even be a turn on. 35.2% “None are OK, but I can deal with a couple of small ones. My ATF has a few, but her being Asian over rides them.” “Don't care for them but will tolerant a few.” “prefer none or little ink, but not an automatic deal breaker” Piercing Nowhere! 5.6% Ears (lobes only) 87.0% Ears (other locations) 48.1% Eyebrows 11.1% Cheek 5.6% Nose 13.2% Lips 5.6% Chin 3.7% Tongue 27.8% Nipples 25.9% Belly Button 57.4% Clitoris (exterior) 18.5% Vagina 14.8% “Everywhere but I'm not crazy about them. I'm not planning on marrying the girl. A tongue piercing makes me think she is into oral sex.” Breasts Natural (any size) 79.6% Enhanced 11.1% Flat 9.3% Small 25.9% Medium 57.4% Large 33.3% OMG! Those Can't be Real! 7.4% “Proportional to her body size” Race/Ethnicity Scandinavian 49.1% Anglo-Saxon 67.9% Southern European 49.1% Eastern European 56.6% Eurasian 35.8% 19 Indian (Asia) 17.0% Indian (Native American) 17.0% Arabic 17.0% African (light skinned) 22.6% African (dark skinned) 13.2% Latina 49.1% East Asian/Pacific Islander 32.1% Japanese 28.3% Chinese 18.9% “it doesn't matter” Hair Absent (shaved) 0.0% Short 22.6% Shoulder-length 83.0% Down her back 56.6% Lady Godiva 9.4% Rapunzel 5.7% Braided 11.3% In Pigtails 15.1% In Cornrows 1.9% “NOT Blonde” “don’t matter” “Silky, straight, jet black, and long!” Level of Performance Stage Dances 44.4% Table (Air) Dances 1.9% Lap Dances (One-Way Contact) 3.7% Lap Dances (Two-Way Contact -- anything that's legal) 75.9% Lap Dances with Extras (beyond legal, but not FS) 50.0% Full Service (ITC) 35.2% Full Service (OTC) 29.6% “bare back full service” “plus table dances with contact, plus options with pretty dancers, don't care for every dancer offering extras” “Phone number and talking”
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I liked this. My only confusion was whether multiple answers answers were allowed. I picked the "best answer"
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Pussy and Tits would be important requirements
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    multiple answers were allowed on all questions except the first. However, as the purpose was, more or less, to identify favorite traits, giving the "best answer" is certainly OK. Consider this a learning experience. If I create another survey, I'll try to make it better and more clear.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    JE, I see you mentioned my tat response. Thing about it is, she really has a few large ones, but now that she no longer dances, I don't see them when we are together. Makes it better.
  • chimark
    12 years ago
    nice survey.... more of these would be interesting!
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Good first attempt JE!! A little tweaking and this might be useful for a lot of topics.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    great survey
  • how
    12 years ago
    Upon reading the thread title, my first thought was: "Negotiable virtue."
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    You could have asked another question such as Have you ever seen a dancer that did not look as pretty after her breast enlargement because they were too big? I would say yes I have. Some dancers didn't seem to think this is possible or not when I asked about it.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Nice survey and thanks for sharing the results.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Yes I agree with everybody else I fuckin loved this.....I'm crazy about stats and numbers iny ways ! A little ocd !.....you should do more on dif topics !
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Final Results. Thanks eeryone for taking the survey. I will design another one soon. 84 Reponses Tattoos Luv 'em! The More the Better! 3.6% Hate 'em! Visible ink is a deal-breaker! 25.0% I'm OK with 'em or without 'em. 22.6% Small tattoos are OK and can even be a turn on. 42.9% Piercings Nowhere! 3.6% Ears (lobes only) 91.7% Ears (other locations) 50.0% Eyebrows 15.5% Cheek 4.8% Nose 15.5% 1 Lips 7.1% Chin 2.4% Tongue 29.8% Nipples 31.0% Belly Button 63.1% Clitoris (exterior) 25.0% Vagina 17.9% Breasts Natural (any size) 82.1% Enhanced 15.5% Flat 11.9% Small 25.0% Medium 53.6% Large 31.0% OMG! Those Can't be Real! 6.0% Race/Ethnicity Scandinavia 52.4% Anglo-Saxon 72.0% Southern European 54.9% Eastern European 59.8% Eurasian 45.1% Indian (Asia) 19.5% Indian (Native American) 19.5% Arabic 18.3% African (light skinned) 26.8% African (dark skinned) 14.6% Latina 54.9% East Asian/Pacific Islander 35.4% Japanese 31.7% Chinese 23.2% Hair Absent (shaved) 0.0% Short 22.9% Shoulder-length 83.1% Down her back 55.4% Lady Godiva 8.4% Rapunzel 6.0% Braided 8.4% In Pigtails 10.8% In Cornrows 2.4% Level of Performance Stage Dances 46.4% Table (Air) Dances 2.4% Lap Dances (One-Way Contact) 9.5% 8 Lap Dances (Two-Way Contact -- anything that's legal) 79.8% Lap Dances with Extras (beyond legal, but not FS) 64.3% Full Service (ITC) 38.1% Full Service (OTC) 31.0%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion