tuscl

so why the ignore button ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:52 AM
Ok I do understand the basic idea of it and yes it can be a good idea....but listen to some thoughts...putting some one on ignore is like a (please forgive my religious talk lol) christian ignoring the jew and muslims...or not trying to understand the aithiest !....just because we just some one veiws out becuz we don't like the person or there ideas or way of life is not helping us ! See we can olny walk in the path that god has given us and their is no way in hell we can walk in all paths...except we r open to listen to the ideas of those that r dif from us wiether we agree or diagree it has made us much stronger in our own ideas and opinons ! To ignore is to be a very narrow minded peeerson and their is nothin inteligent about being closed minded ! Hell I can't spell cuz I use a phone and text this shit lol !....let's open our minds and take off the classes we use as world views and look through some one elses classes for a momment ! It might just be life changing !.....plus it would help tighten up are game in tis wonderful business and hobby that we partake in.....love always your boy D'a "juice"

25 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    There are alot of trolls around this place, but I've never felt the need to put any of them on ignore. People say dumb things some times. Maybe all the time if it's txtittyfan, but, hey, that's life. I've also noticed many people claim to have put me on ignore, and then it turns out they are responding to my posts anyway, so really didn't. Their excuses are often pretty lame. I think claiming to have put someone on ignore is invariably a lie, and just their way of saying "I wish I could control what you say because you have a different take on things than I do! Please stop! Maybe if I claim I have you on ignore you'll think twice and stop the terrible things you say!" Never works.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I have never used the ignore button, but I can see its usefulness if someone is attacking you personally.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    I have only one person on ignore, Sinclair. I dont mind differing opinions but if I find someone offensive, I have no problem ignoring them.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have a spammer on ignore, can't remember the handle of the guy but nobody else. I don't mind the personal attacks. During my retirement I had two vigorous battles via PMs that turned sort of funky but I never thought of putting those characters on ignore. I am not unarmed in any battle of wits.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds like their r some "realy good" reasons to do this.......thanks for the comments guys and yes juice was on a high hourse today : ) thank you for puttingg up with my skank hoe ass ! : )
  • JGoose
    12 years ago
    Exactly what Che said!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Che and jgoose that's kool but I fuckin love those thangs but to each his own :) thanks for posting
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    If I see obvious shills running ads for a club, I hit ignore.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice, the ignore button is so that members of this forum don't have to listen to rude, vulgar, and obnoxious people. In my opinion, this forum has gone from a thoughtful flow of information and comments, to a forum where some members compete to see who can express the most vulgar language possible about dancers and life in general. That being said, I don't have anyone on ignor. But I probably should.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Superdude that's a realy good idea ! Never thought of that Pablo yes I agree this site is realy fuckin the shit of the pussy stick but I know I'm one of these fuckin rejects that have totaly fucked it up so their I'm realy fuckin sorry for all the bull spit : ) and yes I love you 2 but the more clean shit is over on stripper web but even then your going to find me their so ???.....oooops ! I'm a peae of shit I know D'a "juice".....and that is why I'm on some peoples ignore list lol
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    No "ignores" here. I can do it easily myself. I don't need a computer to ignore somone.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Clubber I'm starting to like you homie : )
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I'm sure i'm on a few ignor lists. But so what. People need to accept these facts. 1. every one hase the rite to join any web site they want 2. In thiscountry we have the rite to free speach 3. if a post is made by some one & a nother person doen't like it. Well the other person should deal with it & move on or leave this site & join a nother site
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang right on ! Hell let's be "adults" and be "tolerant" of each other
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    No one on ignore. I agree with bang, Clubber, and Juice
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya mr.head and mr.pimp.....those r my boys and bang well your my wingman bro !
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Somewhere between 2 to 7 years ago, I can't remember anymore, there were nonstop trolls posting on here all the time trying to run the place. Founder added the ignore button so that those of us on here that wanted to have discussions without constant interruption from the child like trolls could. These discussions were nothing but flame wars before the Founder changed it so that you had to log in. Even after that some trolls remained and posted nonstop so some days you had to search for topics the trolls didn't start. Then the Founder changed things so that the discussions remained and were not deleted after two weeks. I've been here the whole time under different names.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Jaws....thanks for the history lesson ! Not kidding I enjoy shit like that : )
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I things are pretty decent right now. Many of the worst trolls from the past don't seem to post anymore. The good guys outlasted them.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    One troll, I hate to say his name, it's like resurrecting some creature from Friday the 13th, Reallover, would ramble on at some times talking about how you should never pay more than $5 per lap dance because he could get them all the time in Houston. Then he started attacking others on here. I'm aware nowadays people are suing others over online verbal attacks but several years ago, the attacks started and went nonstop. He eventually got banned by Founder for making an attack on someone. Well that username. He could still be lurking.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    " I think things,..." I need to type better
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    shadowcat was once banned as well. Only person to come back from the dead that I know of. Lol.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    No body on my ignore list. I have put scammers there in the past. Last week a scammer posted on here. I made one comment "fucking scammer". Next thing I know his name and post were deleted. He didn't even last a hour. Thanks founder.
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    That's the trouble with the world today, people don't recognize each other. The Christians don't recognize the Jews cause the Jews don't recognize Jesus, the Muslims don't recognize the Christians cause the Christians don't recognize Muhammad...and the evangelicals don't recognize each other inside the strip club. Badoomboom (sorry, lit at the club now!)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Ghosty that was perfect ! Lmfao !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion