tuscl

How many of you guys clubbing right the fuck now ! ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I'm clubbing right the fuck now ! Sending this shit right before my love gets back to do some lappers !(shadow I'm fluffing like a mother fucker 2night) then I'm fuckin this bitch ! What about you boyz !.................juiced !

18 comments

• sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm at home. Sounds like you're having more fun than me.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Damn surgery
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I never take a phone in the club.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shark pp in greenville bro !

Bang get well and we will party !

Super y not this is how I get otc !
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I never take a phone into the club either. I don't have one. At the moment it doesn't bother me at all since my landline phone is getting too many robocalls from politicians. I'm wondering if Mitt Romney is actually calling me addressing me by name or if they have a way of putting the name in a robo call. If he was calling me I wouldn't mind telling him I'm not going to vote for him because he supports the new law allowing Americans to be locked up without trial indefinitely just because someone labels someone as a terrorist. I think people forget Kennedy was once put a do not fly list. If a US senator can be put on a list, anyone can. I don't care if Mitt said in the debate that he won't abuse the power. No one should have the power in the first place and it should not be constititutional. Nobody but Ron Paul seems to even care. Ok, sorry for the rant but I feel better now.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    yeah, dancers have been nagging me for quite some time about not having a mobile phone. I haven't even been trying to meet up with anyone lately either. One of these days, I might see if I can make phone calls on my ipad. I heard there was a way.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    juicebox69 I thought you might be there.
    later
  • Leonard313
    13 years ago
    I don't think you're allowed to take a phone out in some clubs.

I leave my phone in the car. I've lost 2 so far due to drunkeness. This last one cost me too much...I ain't riskin it.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Sharkhunter: "One of these days, I might see if I can make phone calls on my ipad. I heard there was a way."

Download Line2 app. Voice phone and texting for $9..95 a month. But you have to have an internet connection for VOIP.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Not me. It's 6AM on the east coast. Give me about 6 hours. :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Me neither, I'm watching the National news at home at the moment.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    The bars here close at 2 am. :)
  • BadBitchesOnly
    13 years ago
    Some bitch in a tampa club stole my phone during our dances. Club raided her locker and got it back. Her ass got fired.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    Why do they allow 12 year olds to post here?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Skib don't hate ! Just becuz you got a 0 in betwween your 69 don't been you got to be drinking tha hater rade mo fo !

Lovepimp ! Fuckin crack this black cracker up son ! All day !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    God do I love this guy ^^^....talks like shit but is such a gent.......I've got a lot of learning to do ! : ).........
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    AK this is the USA buy fucking American
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gator is a thug !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion