tuscl

It was meant to be!

GroovnHigh
California
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:28 PM
Haha okay so a couple of days ago I made a posted about COI asking about the clubs there after reading all the good reveiws. So I've been thinking about pulling the trigger and going there. Meanwhile. I've been browsing newegg for a new PC. I was looking around my shopping cart and checking the shipping info. I was thinking about how I don't want to wait too long for my parts to ship and then I see this: "Don't want to wait for shipping! Try our new Will Call service.(learn more) Products can be picked up at our warehouse in City Of Industry, CA" Talk about two birds with one stone!!! I think i'll make a visit tomorrow.

9 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    After you pick up your PC, make sure the dancers work on your hard drive.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    vm, Nice new one!
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    In addition to Newegg's will call service (which is the one I think you are quoting I believe) [view link] also offers will call pickup t their warehouse which technically is in Walnut but is right at the edge of the COI. Will call usually has a fee, like $5, which still beats shipping. However you obviously will pay sales tax, which if you are shipping outside of CA at least for the time being you may not I have both built systems using components from mwave and have bought fully built systems from them. Another possibility is that Fry's has a huge City of Industry store that sells just about any computer component that you can think of as well as completed systems.
  • GroovnHigh
    12 years ago
    Yeah there are some great spots to buy parts in COI, but I do have Frys right by my place though anway. They're all pretty much huge, though i wonder if the COI one is the biggest. IMO, newegg is the wya to go though as far as prices. I don't know what I'm more exicted about. Going to pick up my new PC parts or goinhg to play wiht some lady parts!
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Does the COI Fry's have naked checkout girls?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    does that come with fries ? What the fuck are we talking about again ?.......you just got juiced !
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    Also, Fry's doesn't necessarily carry everything - I was looking for a professional video card, and all they had was gamer stuff because pro cards don't sell.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol ! This guy : ) ^^^^^
  • xedin5436
    12 years ago
    Yeah, way off topic there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion