Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Latest from Inkster

CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY598300

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Too explicit. Newbie gets his cherry busted and can't wait to tell the world.

Profile picture for CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY
•

My last time in was fairly soon after the remodel. There were better-looking girls dancing, and extras were neither offered or observed in the VIP. I guess for most locals it's a known commodity and the image is hard to change. Sounds like it's back to the old days...

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Sounds like a good time to me.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I have visited this joint and this reviewer got it exactly right. The VIP was much busier on my journey to the back - two heads bobbin', two ladies bouncin', and me just gropin' my lady. I wasn't 'inspired' to do anything more than that. Very poor quality on my visit.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Sounds like a good time to me"

I agree Vince.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Sounds like my kind of club do they do bbfs

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I was in Inkster today, but not at Henry VIII. I wouldn't let the nasty looking dancers in that place get anywhere near my dick.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

LOL, agree with shadowcat.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Last time I was at bogarts the door man had free passes to h8n. I have been to the south location and everything was available.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I have to agree with both SC and VM. Maybe he doesn't need to give all of the details, but it certainly sounds like a good time to me.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO !

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement