tuscl

Taking a strip club virgin to a club for the first time

Wednesday, January 4, 2012 6:25 PM
If you decided to take a friend for his first visit to a strip club, where would you take him? A fairly fancy and low mileage place like the Cheetah, a high mileage place like Follies, or one of the truck stop kind of strip club on I-75? Do you tell him the rules or what sort of contact he should expect (or what lap dances cost) or do you let him explore for himself to start? I typically prefer going to strip clubs alone, mainly because I am afraid what my conservative friends might think. Every time I am in a place that is known to have good strip clubs, mainly Atlanta and Columbia, I make sure to get away from my friends and family for a couple of hours in the late afternoon. However, on my last trip through South Carolina, I decided to stop at Platinum Plus Columbia with a 22 year old friend who had never been to a strip club. He was afraid it would be all ugly girls since it was on a Monday around 3pm (fortunately there were lots of cute ladies there that day). For the first 30 minutes or so he was obviously very uncomfortable. Eventually he got up to tip a girl on stage and then got a lap dance when I said I would pay for one. I failed to explain the way things work at the club ahead of time and he didn't ask, but he seemed to get by just fine and not get ripped off. As soon as he went into the lap dance room, a favorite of mine appeared and we went to the other lap dance room. Afterward, all I said was “you didn't just sit there with your hands to yourself, did you?” “No, I'm not an idiot.” Maybe he did more research than I thought.

17 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Only once in my nearly 20 yrs of Club going have I gone with another man. And he was GREATLY more experienced than I. Vince was the teacher & I the student! LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    The last time I went to a strip club with anyone else was the early nineties, when I was still in the Marine Corps. I was on temporary duty at school in Virginia. The other guy suggested it, and I agreed, figuring it would be interesting, if not exciting. We ended up going to Good Guys in Georgetown; all nude, all the time. Both of us were in pretty decent shape at the time, in contrast to most of the othe customers. He turned out to be almost as big a ho-dog as me. We both ended up having breakfast with a couple of the dancers there. Among other things. Never did it again, though we talked about it. He left our main duty station shortly after that, and I never found anybody else in the same league.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Taking one is about the only virgin you will ever find in a strip club
  • Ghostbuster360
    12 years ago
    I say let him enjoy the experience of learning on his own. There is one thing you need to warn him about, however. Years ago I went to a club with a SC virgin co-worker in Houston. The first stripper to come by offered a lap dance and quoted a price. At that point,much to the girl's delight, my friend pulled out his VISA card. The lesson to be learned: Friends don't let friends take out credit cards in strip clubs!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I took Clubber a few weeks ago and he claims that he was almost raped. So no more virgins for me. :))
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    The only SC virgins that I have taken have been women, and they were absolutely no fun at all. All the dancers assumed that these girls would behave like I do in a club, but instead they acted like freaked out & scared little rabbits. Never again.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was one of the guys at work my second level boss almost dragged me along to a club. He either didn't want to go alone or for some reason wanted me to experience one. It was an air dance club. I enjoyed the visit. Someone told me he corrupted me. I might have never gone to any strip clubs. I once asked someone if dancers went out with guys in the club. The person I asked said no. Of course I had to try it. Second dancer I asked said ok. However she said something about a private party and I was pissed when I found out she wanted money.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    I've seen a couple groups bring buddies who have never been before. And one thing that happens fairly often is that buddies would pay for one dance for the SC virgin, but the dancer would milk him for longer than what the buddy is willing to pay for.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Sometime in the late 1980's, I had a business associate visit Detroit from out of state. He was a very straight-laced looking guy. I asked him if he liked cultural events, and told him I would take him to the "Windsor Ballet" that night. He bought it. I drove through the tunnel and pulled up at Jason's strip club. He was very surprised but he had a good time.
  • Nobodyhere
    12 years ago
    In this particular scenario I was the SC virgin and I had a good time. Then again at the age of 18, how could you not? But I did make the mistake of saying yes to the first dancer that approached me. That won't happen again.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    The only time I definitely remember taking a strip club virgin to a club for the first time, it was for his bachelor party, so it was nice for him, but it sucked for everyone else. He even liked my then-ATF the most. Bizarrely enough, this guy is now my boss, as of 3 weeks ago, so I guess I got something to tell people now at work.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Thanks, Alucard. LOL. I took a buddy that was a strip club virgin once to a club . After he came back from the VIP room, he was all smiles!!
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I took some one to pp in columbia sc. he had a great time. i got hime a shampaine dance for an hr. when the hr was up he came back & had a huge smile on his face
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc, Yes, a nice visit, but hardly my first. Like you, I've been at this job for many years. :)
  • Ghosty
    12 years ago
    If I were taking a friend to a club for the first time, or for the first time in a long time for them, I would feel fully responsible as a host and want to make sure they had as good a time as possible. That means availing them if all the hard-earned knowledge that has come to me -- expectations, prices, things to look out for, ROB tactics...the works. Think of all the time and MONEY you have spent earning your stripes and finding your...rhythm...for lack of a better term. Only fair to act the mentor to maximize what may be a friend's only trip. Of course they have to have their own experiences to learn, and let's face it, even those of us with our strip club black belts still fuck up from time to time, but I'd do what I could to maximize the experience for someone. Give them the briefing, set em loose, then dit back and let them know you're there for advice as needed. Oh, and I'd probably opt for a lower-key "gentlemans club" experience. Remember that the atmosphere in a club can be quite jarring the first few times for someone not used to it. A couple of the more "aggressive" places in Providence (where I party) could leave a guy scarred for life.
  • qweasdzxc
    12 years ago
    I remember my first time, my friend took me to a all nude club. It was my first time seeing a real vagege in person. From that moment on i was hooked but I waited a while before i started going to any club. Still there is whole bunch of things i have yet to learn and experience.
  • PlayInNiagara
    12 years ago
    I have taken SC virgins to clubs and it is always amusing. Funniest is when I paid for a couple dances for my buddy and told the dancer if she did a great job I would give her an extra tip. He came back 15 minutes later and said "we have to go!" When I asked him why he said "I soiled my self." I paid the girl double.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion