tuscl

What to do?

Tuesday, January 3, 2012 2:25 AM
So when you have a place that you regularly visit, do you get dances from most dancers or do you limit it 1 to 3 dancers? There are dancers i always go for, they don't say anything but i can tell they aren't happy when i get dances from other dancers. Should i keep doing what i'm doing or just pick a few favorites and stick with it? Lately the dancers that i always get dances with haven't been coming around as much to talk.

19 comments

• Nobodyhere
    13 years ago
    Of course they're not happy! They're making less money off of you. Besides, you don't have any obligation to any of the strippers.

Essentially, do whatever you want as long as you're having fun. After all, strippers only respond to money.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    At my regular clubs I have 3 or 4 favorites that I spend my money on because they are my type. If the club gets a new dancer who fits my requirements, I will try her out. But I don't get LDs from girls I don't find attractive, no matter how unhappy they may be.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    When I was younger I liked to sample the buffet. I would dance with nearly everyone. Yes - I admit did the dreaded sympathy dance with the homely girls. Now I focus on just one or two regulars. I'm pickier now. I know what I want and I don't waste my money.

• Nobodyhere
    13 years ago
    Forgot to add:
    I personally focus my attention on 5 dancers (1 Favorite and 4 backups). Fortunately, I've never been in a situation where they're all working the same shift.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    When I go to my favorite club, there are about 4 or 5 girls who I will buy dances from, so I tend to focus on them. The problem is, sometimes, there are even more girls I want to spend money on, so I end up spending vast sums of cash there.

At my #2 club, there is always one girl there I will spend money on (as long as I don't go on Sundays or Wednesdays), but that place lately has had too many girls I liked leave. The girls there, with the one exception, fall into 3 categories: 1) girls I don't find attractive, 2)girls I bought dances from previously, but weren't worth the time, and 3)girls who don't even try to do dances. As for my #3 club, it's similar to number 2, except they do try to sell dances there. I tend to buy as many as I can there, but part of that is the fact it's only one-way contact and the fact they tend to repeat themselves after a while.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Recently, I had a favorite, "C", at my club. I don't stop there now if I see her car in the lot. As soon as I hit the door, she would come over and that would end any "surveillance" of others. Not that I don't enjoy her being with me, but I don't plan on having a life long relationship with her. One problem, however, other than one other dancer, "G", none in the club float my boat, and I've not seen "G" in some time. The employees I know in the club tell me she still works there, but is not a regular dancer. One problem, I can't talk to her. Oh well, I'll keep checking the club.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "One problem, I can't talk to her"

Perhaps you should have gotten her number, just in case.

If I'm in a period of time without an ATF, & randomly visiting clubs I'll go with more than one Dancer if I know more than one at the club, but usually not more than 3. It depends on my bankroll that day. LOL

When I have an ATF, well she gets all my clubbing time on a consistent basis (Usually once or twice per month) & all my "Entertainment" $$$$.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Alucard - I think that Clubber means that he cannot speak Spanish.

I am burning the candle at both ends. It is fun but expensive.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Alucard - I think that Clubber means that he cannot speak Spanish"

In that case learning a few "Choice" words of Spanish would perhaps pay benefits.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Most of us club regulars have been down this path at one time or other. Bottom line is that its your money to spend as you like.
  • qweasdzxc
    13 years ago
    I don't get dances from girls i don't find being attractive. I think i like too many of the dancers, it might be hard to choose 2 or 3 and to just stick with them. It sucks when the one I like, who usually comes around doesn't because i got a dance from someone else.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I think i like too many of the dancers, it might be hard to choose 2 or 3 and to just stick with them"

Well unless you have unlimited Time & $$$$, you're probably going to have to make choices. That's Life, making some HARD choices!
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    WWJD?
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    i think as time goes on most of us who go to a regular club often, will move on from an initial phase of being like a kid let loose in a sweetie shop, having dances with lots of girls ... to becoming more discerning as we get to know the club, the girls or maybe even just what we want from our SC nights out.

without a doubt, having a favourite (or two) has benefits in that you will get so much more from her and save money in the long run, much better just than splashing it around all over the place.

having said that, am pleased my ATF has now left my fave club! i can go back there and just relax and party again next time. will still see her too elsewhere so best of both worlds, which is what going to a SC should be about. all the fun possible with beautiful girls ... and zero hassle.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Ya what would juice do ? Good point txt !
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    Yours is a problem we all deal with. At one of the clubs I visit my facorite will latch on to me if she is working. If I don't want to get a dance from her , I will tell her to check back with me later. That gives me some time to check out the other dancers to see if I want to try someone new. The VIP is $80 minimum plus tip so I only plan on one VIP session (5 songs). If I choosse another dancer my favorite is probably not happy since I spent my momey on someone else. Kind of an awkward experience, but you have to remember whose money it is. I usually find that on my next visit, everything is back to normal. My advice to you is to survey the club and get dances with those you want. If you are like me, you always want to try out new girls if they are "your type". Your previous favorites will get over it and may even provide4 better service next time to regain your business.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @snowtime....you hit that so hard on the head ! I agree 130%.....and it is true the girls will always work harder next time !
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    The only girls I don't get dances from are the ones who don't do extra's. They know that is why, and they get pretty shitty about the whole thing. I don't care. They can go work at another club in town that doesn't do extra's....but they weren't making enough money there so they came to this club...wtf.

The extra's girls seem fairly pragmatic about the deal. Get in get the job done, get paid and send me on my way...or to another girl. They don't really care; they got their piece of my cash and they're done 'til next time.

Sometimes I go in and don't get any dances...but that's really hard for me to do because I'm usually pretty horned-up when I go clubbing. One time, I got 8 or 10 dances for a totally "definitely NO extra's" dancer. By the 6th dance, she was rubbing my package pretty agressively; I really do think she was getting stimulated because I couldn't remember seeing her do more than 2 or 3 dances. LOL.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    If I go into a club where I expect lap dances may be offered at a reasonable price, I may bite if the girl and offer sounds right. If I'm not interested in the dancer or the price, I'll get rid of whomever is asking. Most of the time someone comes along who looks better to me and makes a good offer. There have been a few rare exceptions when I ended up getting no dances at all. I just figured I'll have more money for another night. Then there are nights when everything seems to be clicking and you're spending a whole lot more money than normal as if several of your favorites decided to all show up on the same night. While I like to have fun, I run into a catch 22 if I have tons of fun all the time because my wallet may take a big hit. If I need to watch my spending, then unfortunately I get forced to cut back. That's why I don't ever want to waste money. I'll have more for those nights when I'm glad I didn't waste it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion