tuscl

The Future of TUSCL?

Well, I believe this wonderful piece of work was crafted on a smartphone...

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=D&RID=13…

22 comments

• mmdv26
    13 years ago
    LOL..too bad she didn't stay and watch hubby get a dance.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    You sure this wasn't copied from Strip Club List? Lol
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Hope Not.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    She sounds like a fun date. 0_o
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    For that effort I'd give her a free week rather than a free month. Then again, maybe she clicks like crazy and fits the new target demo?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Isn't giving out FREE months costing this Forum income?
  • BrambleMan
    13 years ago
    Best.

Review.

Ever!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I love girls like this! What a twat
  • Nobodyhere
    13 years ago
    Oh joy. The hazards of blogging with your "little head."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Can't recall a time I've seen/heard a woman use the word "twat". :)
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @clubber- one of my dancer friends and I always use the word twat,especially if we're inside the club. So many girls call eachother and themselves bitches that I've started saying twat instead.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    The future of tuscl ? The juice is going to buy it from founder one day ! This place rocks !
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    A guy with a harelip went to buy a race horse. They brought the filly out of the stable, and led it around in front of him. After a few minutes he said, "let me see her twat". So one of the paddock girls lifted the horse's tail up for the buyer to inspect. He looked at her a bit disgusted, and repeated angrily, "I want to see her twat". The paddock girl looked the dude in the eye and said, "are you blind, LOOK AT IT, I'm tired of holding this tail up". To which he stammered, "No, No, TWAT... I want to see her twat awound da wace twack".

BaDump.

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    grown....
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Good one !
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    gotta pile on... love the use of the word twat, especially from a woman!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I find the joke funny, because I find Elmer Fudd hilarious.
  • Cheo_D
    13 years ago
    Too consistently spelled all the way through to have been done on a smartphone. Usually something gets autocorrected into a nonsensical word and her worst misspelling is "He's" for "his". The odd capitalization does make me think it was originally put in some other sort of online board -- as in, it seems it was attempted to be posted entirely in ALL CAPS but the person kept switching between using caps lock and holding down the shift key, and there are many board formats that will "correct" one or the other into the capitalize-every-word form.

Either that or this person is old enough she used to write underground "zines" back in the mimeograph days and got stuck with the style.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Clubber - you should hear my gutter mouth when someone cuts me off on the freeway - it would make a marine blush ;)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lopaw,

Never said women couldn't cuss up a stream as good as any man, just never hear them use twat. Guess I need to go see 25 and her twats!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @clubber- "You stupid bitch!" Vs "You stupid twat! "..lol. if you get into an argument with a girl in the locker room and call her a twat, she'll actually pause for a sec to digest the word. She expects to be called a bitch, then she hears twat and she's like "what? "
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    @ lopaw: Get your mouth out of the gutter !!! (So mine can float by, please.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion