tuscl

What's a PL to Do, Part 2

3LeggedMan
Chicago, IL
If you remember my posting on 12/9, I have an update to my continuing saga. If you don't remember, here's the quick version: My Club Favorite (A) was occupied by a whale, and I couldn't wait them out. My choices were get the Hot MILF (B), who'd been after me before, or Random Hottie (C), kinda aggressive that night. I chose (C), and ended up with a relatively low-mileage experience.

Since that date, I've experienced Hot MILF (B). She's good, but still no competition for (A). But now she's a known commodity. No further contact with (C).

Was back at the club 2 weeks ago. Entered at 6:30. Found Club Fave (A) engaged with a whale. Not merely a whale, more like Moby Dick. Still, on this day I had time and decided to wait her out. Not good. At 9:30, they're showing no signs of parting, so I leave club to attend to other business. I return around 11:30. Guess what? Yes, still busy with Moby. Finally, at 1 AM, I see him leaving. She goes on stage around 1:15 and tells me at the rail she's free and will be out to see me pronto. My heart feels joy and I go to my table to await my lady. At 1:30, she emerges from the dressing room, and is stopped by some dude in a sweatshirt. They chat a minute and she approaches me with a look on her face like her dog just died. She starts out "I'm so sorry....." And I'm thinking she's sorry about her spending 6+ hours with the damn whale. But no. Turns out that Sweatshirt Dude is an old regular from A's former club, and he's driven hours just to see her. Slowly, I'm realizing the apology is because she's standing me up for this other guy who DID NOT JUST WAIT 7 HOURS TO SEE HER. As they go off to the Champagne Room, I stumble to my car cursing and thinking all manner of evil thoughts.

Next afternoon, I leave work early and hit the club at opening. A is present. I sit with her, do a VIP session with her, and the planets are back in alignment. I'm saving up for my next visit, which will feature a CR visit (50% more $$$ than VIP), but should be worth it. It may earn A the promotion from Club Fave to ATF. We shall see.

BUT, my eyes are wide open for a new Club Fave. Now holding auditions. Dirty job, but someone has to do it...

25 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago

Congratulations on your bronze medal finish.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    If you want A as an ATF, continue to cultivate her, make sure thru time spent only with her in the Club & $$$ spent on her that she is aware you want exclusivity with her. That is what I do with Dancers I want as an ATF. That has worked for me.

"BUT, my eyes are wide open for a new Club Fave. Now holding auditions. Dirty job, but someone has to do it..."

That statement indicates to me me you seem to wish to continue to play the field & not be that customer that she spends nearly an entire work shift with. I think you need to decide EXACTLY what you want & commit to that course of action and behavior.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Alucard, I don't have the resources to spend entire shifts with this lovely lady. I'm looking for alternatives because I acknowledge that A is probably the most popular dancer in the club and waiting would be a major part of continuing to see her in-club. Although she's awesome, I hope there are others of a like kind. Maybe I'm not a total PL as I can see that I need to broaden my search. Just Friday I had a hot little AA spinner on my lap when a cute older blond came to drag me off to LapDanceLand...
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I don't have the resources to spend entire shifts with this lovely lady. I'm looking for alternatives because I acknowledge that A is probably the most popular dancer in the club and waiting would be a major part of continuing to see her in-club. Although she's awesome, I hope there are others of a like kind. Maybe I'm not a total PL as I can see that I need to broaden my search"

If money is an issue then playing the field with less expensive alternatives seems to be your best course. That is unless you're willing to wait & hope to get lucky in catching a few minutes of A's time or catching at the start of a shift. EXCLUSIVITY is EXPENSIVE!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @3LM My gut feeling here says find something less expensive. I know love or lust..whatever it is, is hard to turn your back on, but I think you are always going to be setting yourself up for disappointment if you can't compete financially in this deal. It's not a slam against you personally; fact is there is always somebody out there with more money...or willing to spend more money (ie CC's) that maybe they don't really have.

Why demean yourself this way? Go find the new ATF. Find one that has respect for you. A is playing you - the BS at 1:30am is pretty much proof of that. She could have spent some time with you that night if she had wanted to.

I've been thru this. I was spending wads on my "A", and she was spending lots of time with me. All was perfect. Then one night when I was out of town, this dude named Warren from Omaha stopped by and took her to dinner. Haven't seen her since.
  • scvbn
    13 years ago
    move on and find a new fav,i would never let someone treat me like that
  • girlmoneys
    13 years ago
    Cancel A
    She's only with you when its convenient for her.
    You are the one paying
    Strippers are as reliable as an old Yugo
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Wait 7 hours for a stripper?
    No fucking way.
    I don't care if her pussy is 24K gold and she shits money.......there are plenty more fish in the sea.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @3legs....fuckin love the petto bear ! Its cracking the juice all kinds of up !
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    lopaw is exactly right. I've had a few dancers try to play me this way, but NOT FOR SEVEN HOURS. Find another girl. Return to the potential ATF the next time if she is available. If not, move on. Repeat as necessary.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Smack that bitch with the back off those ones and see what happens playa !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    mmdv26: "Then one night when I was out of town, this dude named Warren from Omaha stopped by and took her to dinner. Haven't seen her since."

Was it a buffet dinner?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Was it a buffet dinner?"

If it was, then NONE of us could compete with that! LMFAO
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    If it was a Warren Buffet dinner then it might have been just a box of See's Candy.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    lopaw hit it right on the head. Don't let anyone play you for seven hours. Think of all the action you gave up over seven hours to end up angry and bitter. She went with the other guy because she knew she would get more money from him than she would get from you. Remember, you are nothing but a dude with money. The dude with the most money wins and gets the most time.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "you are nothing but a dude with money. The dude with the most money wins and gets the most time"

Perhaps you should have waved your Bankroll under her nose. LOL Show her the color of your Money!
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Yea, don't let her ruin your good time at the club.if she does that again just drop her status and if she starts complaining why she isn't your favorite anymore just get up and leave or tell her why she pissed you off.
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    You got too emotionally involved with this chick and she didn't reciprocate. Ditch her and find a new girl.

If you really want to be Machiavellian make a point of ignoring her. She might become desperate to get you and your money back and up the ante when it comes to mileage. Try and play her and another stripper of one another to your benefit.
  • kuteechaser
    13 years ago
    By waiting for this chick you are perhaps missing out on some better dancers. Remember, all women have the same body parts, including pussy and tits. Her pussy is not made of gold and there is no reason to be obsessed with any particular dancer nor put her on a pedastal. If you can accept the fact that you are just an ATM machine to her then go ahead and spend your money on her but do not expect a love connection, just some temporary companionship and maybe some great lap dances until your money runs out.

Whales are creatures of habit meaning that they tend to show up particular days and times of the week for their favorite dancer(s). The stripper is well aware of this. She might have her 12:00p.m. whale, then her 4:00p.m. whale, then her 8:00p.m. whale, then her 11:30p.m. whale show up on a particular day. If you want to lessen the amount of time you have to wait for this stripper then you need to find out where you fit in her whale schedule. It would help if you exchange digits. Make sure that you budget yourself before entering the club.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    A couple of answers to kuteechaser, but thanks to all for your supportive comments.

"By waiting for this chick you are perhaps missing out on some better dancers." Ahh, you missed the ending of my posting. I am actively looking for another potential club fave. Went there last Friday when I knew A would be off and enjoyed a couple dances with a nice MILF I've frequently tipped on stage in the past. That visit was quite satisfactory. Pretty nice GFE.

Typically, when A is unavailable, I move on quickly to other beauties. This one particular night I had nothing else to do, so I enjoyed the (many many) stage shows and tried to wait her out. I had an image in my head of her finishing with the whales in the past as I'm walking out the door, so I figured I'd see how long it really lasts. Won't do THAT again.

"You need to find out where you fit in her whale schedule." I know the answer to that. I'm more of a dolphin than a whale. My typical contribution is in the 150-200 range. I don't make the big bucks like some of you! Some of my visits are for a dance or two, so that hurts me in the priority chain, I'm sure.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    3 leg......its ok the juice thanks your a pimp !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @3leg but no man that was a good read and good luck on the girls.....happy clubbing man !
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Thanks, juice. I think a lot of the guys have the wrong impression. I'm not at all bothered about her spending 6+ hours with the whale. It's just good business. I'm happy she's getting good money. I waited because I wanted to. No problem.
    I was put out by her screwing me over for the sweatshirt dude. She has a bunch of old regulars from her former club 120 miles away, and periodically one of them drops by. It hurts me that I don't rate above one of them, since I've danced with her 10-15 times since she switched clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I sometimes have dancers waiting on me. I would never wait much more than 5 minutes for a dancer. If she says she needs to use the restroom but doesn't want me to go off with another dancer, then I'll wait a little bit. I spend even less typically on a single dancer. Sometimes only $20 to $30. Of course if I like them, I may spend $60 or even more. I usually like to avoid spending much more than that on any one dancer. There was one favorite I was sometimes spending $80 on but she would routinely drop her dance price down to $10 per dance the last 2 dances and sometimes not count one or two.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Holiday expenses have left a hole in my wallet. I probably won't be clubbing for a month or two. In my most recent visit to Kappa, Hot MILF B was the only dancer in the house due to severe weather. As I was the only customer at the time, we had some dances in the main LD room and the lady gave an outstanding performance. It will be hard to choose a dancer when I do get back there!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion