tuscl

fun with low mileage dancer

LeeH
Georgia
OK, those of you who expect to get FS any time you're within 10 miles of a SC can probably skip this, as it'll probably just confuse you. ;-)

As I've mentioned before, I've had faves pimp a dance or two for another dancer who's having a bad night. Met P that way one night at my current fave's club, and we hit it off right away just talking before the dance. The dance wasn't air, but it was fairly tame. But she's just such incredible eye candy, that it was better than most of the dances I've ever gotten. She also made her limits very clear later that night, and frankly, they were pretty low, but again, the eye candy was great!

Despite the fact that she has amazing DDs, the only part of me they ever touched was my chest. Except for one dance. Her best dances are to slow/sensual songs, and sometimes she'll close her eyes to get into the music more. She did this one night and (not watching what she was doing) smacked me in the mouth with her left breast. Now I thoroughly enjoyed it, but she was mortified. To her credit, she only stopped dancing for 2 seconds when she realized what she had done and the rest of the dance was just as good. But after the dance, she was apologizing like she had kicked me in the nuts or something. I'm just laughing and telling her it's more than fine. We walk over to the bar where my fave is and P tells her, "OMG! I just smacked him in the mouth with my boob!" Which made my fave almost fall off her bar stool laughing.

Every night after that, when P would see me and be feeling me out as to whether I was going to spend the whole night/$$$ with my fave, I'd tell P that I planned on giving her another chance or two that night at smacking me in the mouth with her boob again. Always got a blush from her.

So anyone else have any fun with a low mileage dancer?

19 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    If brief accidental contact with a boobie is the highlight of the night, I'd be checking for other clubs in the area!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    SKIP...
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    @3LM, trying to see where I said that it was the "highlight of the night". Trying to see where I said anything that anyone could *possibly* interpret as having implied that. Suspecting that the first sentence was applicable to you.

FWIW, the "highlight of the night" was nutting in the VIP with my fave earlier. But there's not much conversation to be had about that.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    @Che, that's the kind of thing I was getting at. Thank you for having reading comprehension skills higher than an eggplant. ;-)

I feel sorry for the kind of guy that can't appreciate it when non-nut-popping fun occurs in a SC.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    @sc, I know you're on a whole different plane. I was talking to the other mere humans here. ;-)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    OK Lee - If she is beautiful and has strong conversational skills, I can enjoy it. Happy Now? :))
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    SC's are for entertainment. You can be entertained with or without extras.

And I also applaud Che for his reading comprehension. It is very improtant that TUSCL maintains high standards for comprehension, grammer and sentence construction. Too many eggplants may ruin the board.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @leeh......ok bro the juice is an extras freak ! ......but I can add to this thread.....when I was first clubbing I got broke in by eye candy air dancers with a few low contact ones.....but ya for a good 5 years I enjoyed the company of my first atf !.....I would show up once a week and talk,hold, for hours....then once the crowd started and the dances begaain I would tip like a crazed pimp ! But at the end of the 5 years I went from air to heavy 2way and otc fuck fun.......but yes the juice can and sometimes does enjoy nice eye candie and good convo ! (Not joking).......happy clubbbing lee aka the boob smaker !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I did ALL my low mileage Laps YEARS ago! NOT looking for that now & I only go with Dancers who offer what I want.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Yes, it's possible for me to have fun with low mileage dancers. It won't be with dances though, and it won't cost me much.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @LeeH - in a thread like this, I just skip over the "usual suspects" because I already know what their knee-jerk responses are going to be without reading them, lol.

I also applaud Che for actually thinking about and responding to the topic.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @steve.....and what about the juice baby ?
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    @juice, plus points for getting the point, even if it's no longer your thing.

minus points for talking about yourself in the third person. ;-)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Juice - indecipherable as usual
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Aaaawwww! You guys are the best !
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    I'd agree that there can be fun with a low mileage dancer especially if there is an expectation of low mileage, typical clubs in California for instance, in where you both are trying to "behave." The teasing is fun. However, I've been to other clubs with higher mileage from some dancers and not from others and then those are not so fun no matter the eye candy factor.
  • idaho_75
    13 years ago
    Here in the Washington/Idaho club area, there is not much "high mileage" around.

But, I savor the hell out of every sexy, low-mileage, hands-at-your-sides grind I get.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    To each their own! Now, like sc, one word...

SKIP!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Sounds like some one needs to jack them selves to sleep
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion