tuscl

How long have you been strip clubbing ???

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, December 26, 2011 4:48 PM
I'm 6years deep now !

20 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Let's see... Number of years - 35 Number of weeks - 1820 Average visits per week - .5 Number of visits - 910 Average time per visit - 1.25 hours Total time - 1137.5 hours So... How long have have I been strip clubbing ??? 47.39583333 days 6.770833333 weeks 0.221994536 months 0.018499545 years Doesn't seem like I've spent much time at all when figured this way!
  • nj_pete
    13 years ago
    About 13 or 14 years. Started going to strip clubs when traveling on business, as it was more fun that walking around a shopping mall or sitting in the hotel room. Plus you can sit in a strip club by yourself for a couple of hours and not feel like the loser (besides being a PL!) sitting at the hotel bar. And especially since I was staying mostly at Hampton Inns they don't have bars. What was a great combination, was a strip club that had food, decent food, not just like burgers or warmed over Pizza, but where I could go and have a nice Ceaser salad and an entree. Like the Crystal City Restaurant in Arlington VA (although its not a great strip club, more like an OK restaurant with Go-go girls, or this other club in Springfield VA (I forget the name) or the Pharohs Lounge near Buffalo NY. Best of both worlds, could get an OK meal and the eye candy. Plus, lets say you just settled in at the club, you order your food and a girl maybe you are not particularly interested in having a dance from comes, but, you could say "Gee my food should be out in a moment, and they would leave you alone, and generally leave you alone while you are eating. Then when you finished you could move on to the LDs. I have been to upwards of 100 different clubs in probably a dozen states and Canada, a number of them a few times. Probably a total of 300 or so strip club visits including clubs in my area that I have visited to while not on a business trip, but just as opportunity presented. Having been to a few cities on a repeated basis. Unfortunately for this hobby, but perhaps fortunately for my bank acct, my company has drastically cut traveling and where say 6 or 7 years ago I traveled about 12 times a year for 3 to 5 days. At one time I was in the top 25 reviewers for most number of reviews on this site. This year I traveled all of twice. One-day trip and one over night.
  • flguytampa21
    13 years ago
    About 3 years. I think it started when my Mom had Alzeimers and I just needed to get out of the house.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I figure about 30 years since a buddy talked me into going to a neighborhood strip club in Detroit. I thought it was pretty cool to see mostly naked women dancing, this was about 10 years before lap dancing got started here in Detroit. I can't give the detail, my buddy Clubber (who by the way is a good friend, despite us joshing each other back and forth here incessantly) But, I've been to many a club since the early 90's when lap dancing took off.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    does working in a sc count.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Oh, Jesus! Now people will think I am a nice guy too! BTW, vm, what kind of area is 8 Mile Road in the Motor City?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I made my first visit to a Tijuana strip club when I was 19. I'm 69 now but there were a lot of years in between when I didn't go.
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    30 years, been in clubs in over 40 states. First happy ending lap dance was in El Paso. Favorite dancer was Mercedes at Camelot in DC. First live sex show was off Times Square inNYC in 83. Wildest dancers, not the extras wild, were in Honolulu.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I didn't think it had been that long but I bet it has been almost 20 years for me. Maybe I'm in a rut. I only remember going to clubs in 3 different states. Two in the south and one up north. After finding this site about 10 or so many years ago, I thought it was safer to find out about new clubs and time better spent on here rather than just going to them and seeing for myself. I may have never gone to a single strip club if someone where I worked at didn't literally threaten to drag me to one. The first time I went to one I had a fear that the girls might give out BJ's or who knows what to unsuspecting guys in the clubs. The club I was brought to was nothing had nothing but air dances. I never told anyone I was with I was actually wondering about that. I probably was wondering because another guy where I worked at kept threatening to take me to some truck stop brothel place he was talking about all the time.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I think I made a mistake. I think it has only been 17 years since I first went to strip clubs. Some time in the 1990's.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Only 30 something years to catch up to shadowcat. :)
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    8 Mile is the divider between Detroit and the suburbs. The south side, the Detroit side is ghetto, the north side is suburban industrial and commercial. Keep your wits about you if you choose to park on the street rather than use the valet parking in the Detroit clubs, there. I've never had a problem, day or night parking on the side street just East of the Penthouse club.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Clubber: "what kind of area is 8 Mile Road in the Motor City?" I would compare 8 Mile Road to New York City's 5th Avenue. The main difference is that 5th Avenue runs north and south, while 8 Mile Road runs east and west.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    It must be at least 35 years since I first went to a strip club, but I only became a regular 4 years ago. By regular, I mean visiting a club once or more a week. Why did I wait so long?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I've heard a lot about that road recently. Just wondering. Thanks.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    My first visit to a strip club was in 1994 when me and a buddy from my high school days went to Chicago's Admiral Theater. I believe my first lapdance was the second trip I made to a club, which was Heavenly Bodies out by O'Hare airport. I've been to about 75 strip clubs in 11 states, mostly the Midwest, with one trip to El Paso thrown in for weirdness sake. But somehow, I missed Detroit.
  • trojangreg
    13 years ago
    Mid 70's at the now closed Wild Goose by LAX. Probably was there on many occasions when shadowcat was there. Thirty years later we became good friends and frequented many clubs together in ATL and CAE.
  • scvbn
    13 years ago
    not sure but about 20 years
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    First one in 1987 - a dinky little place called Bobbie Joes, LI NY. Then I was on and off clubs over the following years with a resurgence in the last 6 when I went to Vegas for the first time.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Only for about 2 and a half years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion