tuscl

New Year's Resolutions?

I will try to have more fun without spending any more money than I already am. More titties, more fun. Sounds like a plan. You?

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    More sex and less air !
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Quit watching so many vampire movies and tv shows. I'm beginning to creep around my house at night.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    A number of years ago I resolved to stop making New Year's resolutions, and to fix things as they needed fixing, rather than waiting for some arbitrary turn of the calendar. So far, it's worked out pretty well.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I've never made them and don't intend to start now.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I don't really make new year's resolutions either. If I think of a good idea I start it whenever I want to. Started exercising more yesterday. Plan to go visit strip clubs before the new year is even here. I haven't been to one a lot longer than normal.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I do watch some vampire tv shows. The first Twilight movie came out on one of my movie channels the other day. It was so interesting I fell asleep on it. I have wondered what it might be like to watch one of those with a theatre packed full of teenage girls. I thought not fun if I didn't like the movie. However if all the girls were hot and wearing shorts, maybe. Brings back memories of a freshman course where I had a really difficult time paying attention to the teacher because I had a great view of a whole lot of girls in shorts. They all looked great. Better than most strippers in most of the strip clubs I visit now.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Do more hunting in SC
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't make em either!
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Its not really a resolution but I'm going to spend less money on my ATF. I did it once before, I had around 100 dollars but I only wasted 40 bucks. Anyways I won't impact her financialy. Last thing would be to hit a SC in Tucson, I might have a chance when I drive to or from Texas.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I stopped making them years ago. Whatever happens, happens.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Try to bench 600 this year, deadlift 700 and squat 800....that's my powerlifting goals......reading goals I would like to read 52 new books this year.........try to keep a girl friend for more than 3months !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Oooo ya 53 club tour in south carolina.......SAVE 25% of my paychecks this year..............and learn how to spell ! Lol
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I once promised myself to never go out with any more dancers. After a number of years I forgot why and got talked into it again. Some dancers can be very persistent.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Start on my masters degree in Theology......spend more time with my kids......start up a lawn care business.....I thank that's all of it.......???.....that's it...wish me luck guys !
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    My New Year's resolution is not to visit strip clubs more than 4 times a week and not to get OTC more than 3 times a week.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Save the world, net 2 million dollars , cure cancer my usual resolution
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    Is gatorfan ever not sarcastic? Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @ran.......no ! Gator is a kool motherfucker !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Shit, if you're going to resolve to cure something, why not cure HIV/AIDS? Now <i>that</i> will benefit all mankind. No more Fear of Fucking.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Try 2 stop selling my self at air dance clubs in the mens room for $60 a pop ! I'm much more valuable $120 this year for 30min in the john !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    also not really into making resolutions... but default goal would still be to try out more clubs and find desirable mileage
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Oh, I thought of a new one. Don't tell any stories to dancers that they are all talking about next week when I return but I can't even remember what I told them.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    My New Years resolution for '12 is to have sex on each continent, save Antarctica.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion