tuscl

SEX SURVEY

10inches
Florida
Thursday, December 22, 2011 10:06 PM
first time; age , who, where MINE; 15; next door neighbor; her bedroom; beginning of a wonderful 3 year relationship

23 comments

• skeets35
    13 years ago
    Against the law man, Best to keep that one to yourself
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    It was my friends sister....I was 13 and she was 16......I stayed over one night after losing the middle school football championships and she snuck into the bed I was sleeping in.......she began to rub and suck my cock until I almost blew and then she road me like a fuckin bull ya know the full 8 seconds lol !.....then she went back to her room.....we both keept it as a little secret....but wow my first time was totaly off guard !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    10inches I wouldn't go around telling that in public
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I was 13 and was takeing care of a 40 yearold single moms yard. in her pool at nite
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I somehow survived my high school years still a virgin. It's not that I didn't find girls interesting, but I had this misguided religious phase and I was going to wait til marriage to have sex and all that BS. College pretty much ruined that plan. One of my so-called friends had a girlfriend he eventually broke up with. One night, she called me because she needed a math tutor for an exam. (I was a math major.) I did some tutoring, but it turned out she needed more than just math tutoring. I don't remember how long it lasted, but it was fun. Years later, I went to a strip club near me, and there was a dead ringer for her, with her name.
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    7, Michael Jackson, Neverland Ranch
  • emmett
    13 years ago
    15, camping trip by myself with other teens, seduced by a fully-developed, very experienced 14-year old.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Damn, snake!! You too !!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Almost 16, then girlfriend, in the photo lab after school.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    Snake, Vince, you lucky bastards!
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    PL even at an early age..18 with first wife to be
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Dorm room at college, freshman year. Girlfriend went from prude to freaky fellatio artist in about 3 months. I was the lucky beneficiary.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Damn you guys. Y'all had sex before I masturbated for the first time. I wasn't a 40-year old virgin, or even a 30-year old virgin. But damn. 13????
  • bobvz
    13 years ago
    15 years old,her bedroom on Martha's Vineyard, my girfriend, but secretly wishing it was her hot mother.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Depends on ones definition of "sex". Anyone have a Bill Clinton dicKtionary?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    6 and my baby sitter was 14? I just can't recall if she was any good. Mom and dad thought that my story of "hide the salami" was so good that they made me repeat it to the baby sitter's father. I had to wait another 10 years for it to happen again.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    @shadow.....your just a fuckin sick ass pimp !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, Maybe juice is on to something, after all, you did Dazzle me while I was in Columbia. As for the adjectives, those remain unconfirmed in my book. :)
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Oh shit shadow, me to! I was 6 and she was 15. She started dating my big brother right after, so I kept quiet about it.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Watching Jane Fonda in Cat Ballou, about 12, fantasizing about Jane Fonda, at the movies :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    16 back seat of trans am with a 17 yr old new to the school
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Shit, gatorfan, sounds like my first fuck.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    You guys have a good memory. I don't remember all those little details. I may have had something to drink. Just as long as I don't meet a dancer who suddenly says "You're my father", I'll be ok. It might be funnier if I put on a Darth Vader outfit first. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion