tuscl

OT: Kim Jong Dead

Monday, December 19, 2011 12:56 AM

11 comments

• Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    He will be greatly missed. I loved his role in Team America. Some of his best work.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    One more dictator gone.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Maybe if he had gone to more strip clubs he wouldn't have been such a douchebag dick-tator. Keep smiling - get more lap dances. (now if the CIA can figure out a way for that nut case in Iran to have a "heart attack").
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Sorry about your dad doc ! : (
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Won't make a damn bit of difference. His replacement will just be a clone.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Yeah. Just more kimchi.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    His son is 5 times crazier then his dad. Hopefully he dies by a overdose via cocaine from his crazy party's
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Exactly TABB, there is always someone crazier than the guy before him. Think the troubles in Iraq are sorted now Saddam has gone? Think again.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I'm thinking some of those old generals are looking at each other while taking orders from a 20 year old...
  • bossproducer
    13 years ago
    Burn in hell you piece of shit Kim. This guy is personally responsible for the brainwashing and suffering of millions. Correct nothing will change but as noted before I smell a coup brewin
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Don't think there is a person in the world I'm happier to see gone! Bad year for the bad guys, Osama, Muammmar, and now this loon, all toast!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion