tuscl

Holiday Break?

Sunday, December 18, 2011 4:21 AM
I'm on a (self-imposed) holiday break from the clubs. Partly due to being busy (end-of-year stuff at work, holiday functions & family obligations), partly to avoid the inevitable "hints" for Christmas gifts from my favs, lol. Anyone else on hiatus for the holidays?

13 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    No. Hourly texts to cum see me. Too hard to turn down. I'm weak
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Could one not say that 'holiday break' is a pleonasm? And now, 'hiatus'? You have been reading the dictionary 24/7?
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    No pain no gain ! This is a tuff and grouling sport ! I'm all n 365 !
    13 years ago
    Hell no. I have more time for clubbing around the holidays and step up my visits. Rarely have girls hinted for gifts. Not gonna happen. In this economy they are appreciative for the business I give them.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I'm takeing a long break from clubing
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Got the best value for the greenback in the days immediately after New Year's at Cheetah's in San Diego. Probably because guys are spent out and don't go while the gals have bills to pay and show up in greater numbers to thin crowds. So save ye dough fer better value will soon be coming!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    No breaks for me. Just got back from a 3 day trip to my favorite club. Met Clubber there for the first time and he had a blast. I gotta rest up for a couple of days and then will be ready for a trip to my second favorite club before xmas.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I find the holidays to be one of the best times of the year for mongering. Everybody needs money for the holidays. This year is a bit different, though, as my CF has agrees to, ah, consume as much of my disposable income as I care to share...
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    During the holidays I will be helping young single mothers buy Christmas toys for their children. In other words, I will be spending all my free time in strip clubs.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    What will you do with all the free time?
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    'What will you do with all the free time?' Scrabble.
  • Jmoney007
    13 years ago
    i have no choice but to take a break, seeing as i spent all my money x-mas shopping, but that's ok because tax season is right around the corner.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Invite a few strippers over for naked Scrabble (double word score below) . L .W Y THIEVING .O N .R G .E
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion