tuscl

The "I Have No Rules" Sales Pitch

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 5:33 AM
Sound too good to be true? What's the best response: "You may have no rules but what about the club?" or "How many guys has the VIP bouncer thrown out this month?" Or, "Hmmmmm....... I don't know if I can afford 'no rules'..." What say ye?

15 comments

• joesparty
    13 years ago
    Come on, CT. If I recall, you're more than familiar with Detroit, and you'll hear this pitch at Bogart's almost every time! But your point is well taken. Almost always too good to be true at most clubs--a setup for ultimate disappointment.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    My response has always been "convince me first".
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    put your money where your mouth is by proving it
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It's a crap shoot. As others have noted, actions speak louder than words, so if those words are accompanied by moving your hands away and a "not out here, only in VIP" or some such, you might want to reconsider. On the other hand, of she lets your finger get wet, you probably, though by no means certainly, have at least a decent chance of follow through. YMMV, and you're the only one who can read her body language, so you'll ultimately have to be the one who makes the determination; we can only help so much.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I say words to the effect of "Blow Me" and see what happens. :)
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Bear in mind one of the reasons for the 'no rules' sales pitch is that it means that there was never a specific offer of sex for money.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    Shadow, never thought of that response. I can't remember any saying to me they have no rules, but I have had plenty that make you feel like a dance will go one way just to go the opposite. A few girls that will come sit by you can start tugging away while you're sitting at the table. Decide she must be wild and go get a dance to find out that her dances are as tame as can be. New version of the bait and switch.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    If it sounds too good to be true, it probablly is... However, if this was at one of art's favorite places in Canada, then you probably just cut right to 'how much?' Shadow, yeh that does sound like a good approach.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    closest I ever came to hearing that was one stripper who told me everything was available that did not require Mr Happy to come out for a visit. that seemed to be a very limiting rule but it was one of the best VIP experiences I've ever had. lots of ass play, titty sucking and finger in the kitty. first time I actually believed that a dancer had the big O while in VIP
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'll use the Missouri Test: SHOW ME! I've always preferred the "I have NO gag reflex" line to the "No Rules" line.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Wouldnt if they have no rules mean at some point they had rules and now dont
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Thanks all for the responses.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm less surprised by what a dancer says and more surprised on occasion by what she does. I always hope the surprise is not bad. On a couple of occasions, dancers have grabbed my hands and put them where I never planned on putting them. If you're not familar with a club, it can make you wonder if you're in trouble. In one club one time a dancer grabbed my hands and put them on both her tits (while I was tipping her on stage). No one said anything to me. She told me the doctor said her breasts needed massaging. Meanwhile in another club, I was once told by a bouncer that I was on the verge of getting thrown out because I apparently leaned over the stage.
  • brainiac
    13 years ago
    I've always found that line to be similar in meaning to "There are no cameras" "The cameras don't work" "No one will stop by to check up on us" and the like. In other words, it's bait and switch.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    If she passes the finger test, she's telling the truth. lol. (meaning she lets your fingers touch her honeypot)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion