tuscl

I need to vent..... No need to respond

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, December 11, 2011 10:31 AM
Ok, I'm sitting in the club last night waiting for my ATF and watching the girls on stage. Are there any goddamn dancers out there anymore who aren't all inked up. We've had numerous discussions on tattoos so no need to respond. I just needed to vent. Please get me a time machine so I can go back to the 1980s. I hate fucking tattoos!

39 comments

• Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    In all fairness, there's 3) Minor ink with personal significance. I don't mind these. Commemorating a lost friend, military service, etc. But I do agree with your 1 and 2.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    motor: I totally agree with you. The ink-ing of dancers has really gotten out of hand recently. I like girls to have zero ink. I can deal with some kind of small girlie tat, but some of the shit I see is crasy. Piercing are getting out of hand too IMO.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    My ATATF was thinking of getting tats, piercings, and a boob job (to increase her delightful C's). I begged her to abstain from all three. Not that there's probably much corollary, but she did abstain all the way to her old fart retirement at 23.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Surprise, surprise, I disagree. But I'm no complaining. There's something for everybody, and enough to go around.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'm with you georg, obviously. :p
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    ^ It's a good thing you didn't ruin your beautiful body with a bunch of ugly tats, Stiletto. :) I don't mind if a girl has a few tats here and there. What bothers me is the ones that have a large part of their body full of tats. Like when a girl has her entire arm or back tatted up. I HATE that.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Just one example: Very beautiful young woman. Tall. Thin. A bit too skinny but a marvelous butt just to die for. Cute, girl next door face. Natural breasts. Perfect, right? Of course, she had the requisite tramp stamp, but her entire front torso and arms are covered in ink. Why mess with perfection?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @govikings- that's an extremely sweet gesture but I do have tattoos. My whole body isn't done but I have a couple. I actually find bodies without them, men and women, not as attractive as with them. I still love you though.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Stiletto, you kept it tasteful, that's what I like. I don't have any tattoos, but I've thought about getting a Vikings one. If they don't move the team of course.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @govikings-Mmmmmm on your crotch?
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I will respond tattoos suck unless they are small and inked next to their pussy
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Don't get me wrong, there definitely *are* bad tats. But for me, it's a form of artistic expression, so "bad" is generally a word I reserve for those tattoos that are not well done technically, as opposed a subject matter I don't like. And the canvas matters, too. I've seen women with a very few tattoos who looked like they had too many, and those with a body full who looked incomplete. As with everything else, YMMV.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I have to vent too why god invented toilets
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I hate fucking tattoos!" I agree with you motorhead. I DON'T find Tattoos attractive on EITHER Sex! I see NO need for them! In find "excesssive" piercings on either Sex HIGHLY unattractive also!
  • scvbn
    13 years ago
    i agree with motor way to much ink and hardware on the girls in recent years , total turnoff for me
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I don't mind any tats - big or small - as long as they are done well. AAMOF I really love a professionally-done piece of artwork on a woman. Sadly, I run into so many beautiful latinas here in LA only to find many of them covered in horrifically ugly tats done for them by their homegirl from the neighborhood. Oy.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    No comment!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I don't mind small tats. Actually, the artistic value can be pretty impressive. I am disturbed by the "sleeve", total neck and whole upper torso tats, because I suspect they were done in a desperate effort to fit in. It's not very likely that that person's self worth will significantly increase with age, but their lifestyle and social settings certainly will. I wonder if the enormous tats they will carry with them for life will brand them in a way that might not be desirable as time goes on.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    Motor,you are preaching to the choir on this one.I will go out of my way to compliment and tip a dancer if she's tat-free.I have two daughters (27,24) and am thrilled they are tat-free
  • bigstad24
    13 years ago
    Tattoos are whatever, but girls with absurd piercings (such as the one dancer who had a pierced chest...) completely throw me off what I should be enjoying.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I personally don't care one way or another about tattoos for the most part. I don't turn down girls just because they have tattoos. That said, of all the favorites I ever had, a good portion of them never had any, and most of the rest didn't overdo it.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    Like most of us here I do not care for the tattoos. I suspect some of it is age related. I.E. us older members of the group did not grow up with this and therefore prefer girls without ink or piercings. That being said, I will not reject a dancer if she is cute and personable with tats, but I do prefer the ones with little or no ink. Also prefer the dancers without bolt ons. I think ALL of these girls who alter their bodies would be more attractive and make much more money without the alterations. I suspect most of them do it as a result of pier pressure and will regret once their dancing days are over.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I don't care for tats either. Maybe a navel piercing I'm o.k. with. I have four really long-time faves. I've known them for four to seven years. Three of them are completely tat-free (sounds like a disease, when put that way). The third only has a small one at the base of her neck, in back, where her hair covers it up. They don't appreciate tats, either. They range in age from 30 to 44. In there day, tats weren't as popular, and they're not about to start now. I hope they keep it that way. There is one girl I've known for five years, that is pretty well covered in tats. She's my type, and pretty, but I don't get dances with her very often. Her tats are the reason. These days, the younger they are, the more tatted they are. I can't stand some of the girls I see!
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    I'm glad Marilyn Monroe did'nt have tats.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    yeah im not into the tatoo thing either for some reason suprises alot of people .. for me far as women even strippers it takes away from the appeal..especially during a lapdance because im looking at her tato instead of her lady parts
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    I think tattoos are kinda like putting bumper stickers on cars. no big deal if it's a piece of crap Chevy, but don't mark up the Ferrari. small tatts are okay if tastefully done. sometimes the traditional tramp stamp across the lower back is okay but please no big, nasty tattoos across back or chest or up and down legs and arms.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    It must be an age thang becuz I love them the more the better ! But I'm slowly getting tatted up from top to bottom so its got to be an age thang !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    @10inches: "don't mark up a Ferrari" EXACTLY!
  • StrongGuy
    13 years ago
    I'm 33 and rather ambivalent about tats, unless the tats are ugly or overwhelming. I think dancers should be careful selecting their tattoos -- an ugly girl won't be improved by tattoos but a pretty girl can be made less so by them.
  • 2ofus
    13 years ago
    getting anything other than a small, personal tat is just stupid. It isn't attractive. In rare cases, some great ink might make a girl who is on the edge of being hot, actually hot, but it's usually the opposite effect. Tramp stamps? wtf. Is it 1999? That part of a woman's body is beautiful. Why cover it up with some inky shit that is just going to smear and bleed together, anyway, into a black and green blob that looks like a bruise? I some cases you can tell the girl has dated a "tattoo artist" (unemployed couch surfing bum) that didn't; have enough customers, so he just drew on her whenever he felt like it until she wised up... now she is stuck with all that shit all over her. Women make some bad decisions, for sure. These big fuckin' tats are definitely one of the most common. It's a shame.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm not gonna begrudge others their preferences, but it seems that those who rant against tats have limited themselves. That's OK, of course, I'll gladly express my admiration for body art. They seem to appreciate it. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Like I said, to each his own. I'll freely admit that I *like* tattoos, and piercings, not just for themselves but because of the types of girls that tend to get them. But I'm certainly not going to disqualify a girl who *doesn't* have them. Fortunately, there's enough for both of us.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @che- From your posts, I'm glad I have an x on my forehead. Yikes! Stay away from me. @gmd- I gotta love you.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Still venting?... this is getting as bad as that volcano in Iceland last year.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "I'm not gonna begrudge others their preferences, but it seems that those who rant against tats have limited themselves" Hey George, Call me shallow, but I guess I do exclude certain dancers. I have my personal preferences (as I think we all do) and it's just not limited to tats. In fact, that's probably not even the primary limiting factor. I like slightly thicker girls. (Probably more than most on here). I have a strong attraction to blondes. I prefer older dancers (late 20s+). Do I totally exclude everyone else? No, but for me, when I go to a club for a night - it's a destination. Like going to a football game. I spend many hours there and drop a lot of cash. So I'm VERY picky whom I choose. Is limiting myself my loss? I don't think so. I would says it's the loss of the tatted up strippers. Having said all that, you might be surprised that my current ATF has some tattoos. A lower back tat and few small tattoos about her ankles and wrist. I can live with tasteful if the other factors are there.
  • kuteechaser
    13 years ago
    Although I prefer that the strippers be tat-free, many of my favorites have them. The only two things that I can't stand are nipple piercings and strippers with faces that substitute for a tackle box.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    It's not just strippers, of course. The following starlets all have body ink: Jessica Alba Megan Fox Adrianna Lima Scarlett Johansson Ok, haters, be honest - would you kick any of them out of bed for having tats?
  • rell
    13 years ago
    theres a difference between having a couple tats than having crazy ass tats that just dont make any sense .. most the people that i know say they are addicting once you get 1 you want more ..its cool to deal with a dancer once or a few times that has alot of tats because its something different but my atf could never have a bunch of tats .. for me it would get old and tired of looking at them. most dancers that have them you wanna look at them and figure out what the hell the tat is but umm after that i lose intrigue
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    One question for those who think a beautiful woman looks even better with tats: when you see Yellowstone National Park do you think "damn they really need to put up a nice big mall in the middle of that!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion