tuscl

What's the furthest you ever travelled to keep going with an ATF ?

I already come a LONG way cause am kinda on holiday when i hook up with my all time ATF (been 'friends' 2 and half years), the hottest girl i ever met by a LONG way too. Now though, she's moving clubs for next year, about a four hour drive from where i normally go party... and to a very much worse club and town...

So am planning i maybe still go visit my regular haunt for a bit relax first, but then i prob take the trip to her new place for a couple of nights, some great OTC action garunteed of course... it should be worth it! (This will be a one-off trip, she gonna move back nearer me after that or forget it)

What's the furthest anyones gone/travelled for a 'special' girl ?
(If i do go, you get a full report guys!)

Am expecting to hear - "the other side of the bar" - as the limit !!

24 comments

• Otto22
    13 years ago
    Went from Cocoa Beach to Ft. Lauderdale a couple of times when a fav dancer moved there. Let's just say it was worth it to me. LOL.
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I'd say four hours, as in your example, isn't too unreasonable. I dread the day my ATF follows through on her dream of moving from Michigan to Florida. I might be able to pull off one visit, but you're right, there's no way it could be a regular thing. There will always be other fish in the sea, as they say.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    2 hours! Phoenix to Tucson is my limit!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    50 miles, less than an hour. As joesparty says, there are plenty of fish in the sea.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Right at 60 miles. Then I did a stupid thing, I cut the relationship off. At least the dancer/customer part of it.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Have traveled far on a strip club run to see what I could find, but not for an ATF. I've gone to clubs around town I didn't really care for because she wound up there, but that's about it.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    1.5 - 2.0 hours, depending on traffic. But really that's how far I have to go to get to a decent club anyway.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    1/4 mile or a 1/2 mile? Basically, three blocks.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    About 30 miles, but that is a rarity. I like to keep my clubbing very close.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    This response will generate some hilarity. During my retirement a year and a half ago I developed an infatuation for a dancer I met on a Toronto trip. For the next two months I made four cross-Canada flights to continue seeing her (four hour flight from the airport nearest my farm to Toronto). I finally brought her out to Rancho farmerart for a long weekend of debauchery. Infatuation quickly died that weekend when I discovered what a moron she was.

She was a superior talent in the sack, however. Squirter. Incredibly tight pussy. Best sex of my life. No regrets about the money I spent on this girl.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I've been driving to my favorite club, 240 miles away, almost every month for the past 6 years. Mostly to see my ATF there.
  • jabthehut
    13 years ago
    Visited Harper's in Winston-Salem on a trip to NY a few years ago and met Kenduhl. I've been making the six hour trip several times a year just to see her. Same thing as people making the long trek to Disney when there are amusement parks in their backyard.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    For me it was pretty local about an hour. But it was 5 clubs. Mostly three but two more she wanted to try out.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    That depends on whether you're talking distance from club to club or from home to club. My first ATF went from working a club an hour away in one direction to a different club the completely opposite direction from home. So for me, an hour away is an hour away, but for her, it was two hours away. I did have the dumb luck to meet ATF #2 in a club 4 hours away once, but that was totally unplanned, in part because she was no longer my ATF at that point.
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    ok, thanks guys, sounds like am too much of a PL to go 3-4 hours trip... so am gonna do it!
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    arrgghh ... i meant type NOT too much of a PL going that far !! then again there are three great clubs within a mile of where i stay usually, so if someone else comes along first, the car will remain parked up!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    if she gives a great dance & you like to hang out when she's not working then go for it
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    I didn't. Just went and found a new fav. Sadly, her new club is closer to me than the one I go to.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Most of the clubs in Louisville are thirty or so miles from my home, and going to one of them instead of another when a desired dancer moves is no great hardship. In no instance have I followed a dancer to a club outside that range. As in the other thread, there'll be another one along in a minute or two.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    A fav changed clubs, and I drove 50 minutes to see her a few times. But then I decided the time on the road wasn't worth it. I can get plenty of pussy 15 minutes from home.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Closest club to me is 50 miles. Closest good club is 100 miles. Road trips are no big thang.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    A couple of times I got talked into traveling about 2 hours one way to visit my favorite at the time at her house, skipped the club and never went to a strip club on those two occasions. After that, I thought it wasn't worth it. Went job hunting a matter of months later and gave her a call to tell her I would be in her town on an interview that just happened to be in her town (didn't plan that). Anyway she commented if I got the job, she could come over to my house and dance for me every day. Made me think WTF? every day? I was thinking I can't afford to get dances from her everyday. I was new to strip clubs at the time and she was too. I still do not know what in the world she had in mind. Maybe she thought I could afford to buy dances from her every day. That would have set a record if a dancer came over to your house every day. I was thinking I don't even care to see friends every day. I didn't say anything else about. Didn't get the job. Never wanted to take the long drive again to her house.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Oh get this, she lived 2 hours away and called me up one night wanting to go see a movie and I had to get up to go to work in the morning.

Sometimes dancers don't know what shift you work. I gave my number to one pretty dancer at a club only 1 hour away. About a few days to a week later, I got a phone call at 1AM. I was still awake. It was the dancer I gave my number to. She wanted me to come visit her in the club. Told her no thanks. She was so new to dancing that she thought no one should mind all the glitter she had on her.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I guess if I thought it was ok to be really late for work, I might hook up more often.

I've had a dancer keep me busy until 2 or 3 AM when I had an hour drive back home and had to go to work in the morning. That is not fun. I cut all that out a long time ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion