tuscl

Here is the Lindsey Lohan Playboy spread.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 9, 2011 12:20 PM
Love or hate her, you have to like her tits. [view link]

31 comments

• HonestT
    13 years ago
    Nice link! Man that Marilyn look is hot!
  • JerseyJack
    13 years ago
    Five years too late.
  • dv0564
    13 years ago
    pretty hot
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Airbrushing can make anyone look hot.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    doesn't look good, pictures are ok at best plus she looks better with the red hair look, in my opinion
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    nice body, but face isn't what it used to be. Like Jack said, a few years too late. I'll agree with GV as well, I would rather have it more natural looking, red hair, more girl next door vibe. OT... playboy has gone to 'plastic' the last few years. I like their product a lot more years ago when there was more emphasis of the girl next door type.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What a waste of a perfectly good redhead.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Maybe it's me, but I've never seen it for Lindsay. Her freckly bod' doesn't really get me going and she's not even pretty. Plus, the fake breasts ruin any potential she might've had. It's a free country, so if others want to see her, more power to'em. But I'll just back slowly away from the magazine rack and avert my eyes.
  • clamheart
    13 years ago
    The years have clearly taken their toll. I'm surprised Playboy didn't do more to smooth out the cellulite and other signs of abuse, self or otherwise.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    @clamheart, I think they did all modern technology is capable of lol
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Rod, those tits are authentic! Clamheart, Hef actually made them do re-shoots because the first set looked so bad. Like samurai said, they did all they could. A million dollars aint what it used to be.
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    Nice set of milk juggs
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Agreed !!!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Meh.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hmmm, I do like her tits, notwithstanding her stupidity/
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the link. Saved me $5.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    No I don't!
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    She apparently demanded $1 million, and got it, but for that price, more should have been required. Like FULL frontal, maybe more than a single theme, even a guest star for some light girl-girl stuff. (I wonder what her old girlfriend Sam Ronson would do with her for $1million?) Maybe for $2 million, they could have shot some stuff too naughty for Playboy, and Hef could sell it to Larry Flint later to make even more money.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Didn't raise the flag for me. But thanks SC for posting it. As Otto22 said, saves money and takes care of any curiosity.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    She has nice tits. now if show would grow up
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Playboy does do a lot of airbrushing but I think she looks great. I'm not seeing any cellulite as an earlier poster noted. For the type of abuse she's put her body through, I think she looks good.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Then again, maybe she's being smarter about it than Cindy Crawford was. You may remember that Cindy did a PG-13 shoot for Hef, then, ten years later, did a PG-(uh,15?) shoot, with just barely featured a profile silhouette of a (use your imagination) landing strip. What Cindy SHOULD have done was go back to Hef every year-and-a-half or so, and up the ante. She would have made an absolute mint, and maybe even gained co-ownership of the magazine. First shoot: artsy, obscured boobs. Second shoot: full-on, nekkid boobs. Third shoot: less artsy, more slutty: lingerie, some on, some off. Ten years later, K.D. Lang could fulfill her fantasies, and fuck Cindy with an ice dildo. By the time Cindy’s in Hustler, she’s a billionaire, tag-teaming that year’s Superb Owl Champs. And their wives/girlfriends. (Let’s see the commissioner sue me for that.) Had she worked it right, this would be The United States of Cindy.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    BTW, Hef is pissed that this got leaked to the internet before Dec 15th.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Yeah - that's what he told me at dinner tonight ....
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    I would have rather seen Lindsey Lohan, not a Marilyn Monroe clone. Girl can't even pose nude without screwing it up these days. Poor thing.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I dunno...I'm not sure the MM look was the best thing to do here. LL's butt is too small for her to look like a genuine sex symbol...don't get me wrong, I like that cute little butt, but...well, you know. I don't recall if I had seen her naked boobs before...they are fuller than I thought they would be. I hope we see the puss next time.
    13 years ago
    Good boobs but don't care for the MM look.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    way too much airbrushing, but then who would want to see the real thing. thought she was supposed to show the whole enchilada but guess they felt her taco was too ugly. wouldn't fuck her but she can suck my dick anytime!!!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Don't get it. Yeah, some nice boobs, but it's just another case of a child star gone bad. There are millions of hot, unknown women I would rather see than this train-wreck of an individual.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Never loved or hated her. Having seen the Marilyn Monroe rip-off, I now hate her. Thanks for clearing that up, shadowcat.
  • 2ofus
    13 years ago
    nice ass, considering. Didn't expect that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion