tuscl

What's a PL to Do?

3LeggedMan
Chicago, IL
The other day I was faced with a predicament, and I've been second-guessing my actions ever since. I arrived shortly after opening time in hopes of catching Club Fave "A" for a couple of hot lap dances. Dances with "A" usually include DFK, DATY, and lots of digital exploration. So, I'm waiting for "A" to make an appearance and Hot MILF "B" if offering her services. Although I have reason to believe "B" will provide similar services to what "A" provides, I decline, thinking "A" will arrive soon and I'll soon be soooo happy. "B" is cool with that and proceeds to work the room.

After about an hour, floor manager informs me "A" is in the building, so I'm content to keep waiting. After another half hour, "A" hits the floor, is met near the dressing room door by a freakin' whale, and walks right past me with whale in tow to a table in a remote corner of the club.

So now I know that I won't get dances with "A" unless I wait at least another hour or so, which I don't have time for this day.I scan the floor looking for "B", but the Hot MILF is nowhere to be found. Finally I surrender to the charms of Random Hottie "C", who's been after me all night. She's probably the best looking of the 3, but I have no clue what to expect in a LD. We get the dances, with lots of grinding and her playing with my nipples. When I go to touch hers, I'm met with a quick "Hands Off!" response. Overall a semi-satisfying LD, but way below what "A" or "B" would provide.

Now I'm filled with buyer's remorse, disgusted with my impatience. What would YOU have done? Choices are:
A - Save the money, come back another day and hope Club Fave "A" will be free
B - Wait around for Hot MILF "B" to reappear and dance with her
C - Take your chances with Random Hottie "C", hoping to find another good alternative
D - Other

27 comments

• igloo9999
    13 years ago
    i would do just what you did. you never know when you might discover an untapped gold mine. i would answer differently if you werent short on time.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    3 - Throw in some pouting and moping, and I would have done the same thing.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    A. I won't wait and wait and wait.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I would have done the same. Never hurts to have too many favorites.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    obviously you weren't totally content with C. I wouldve done A or B. I have waited for a girl for a good hour or so before. I don't feel bad about it. I, unlike many of the guys on here, understand this is a job for these girls and don't feel shafted if they are with another guy. jealousy isn't an issue for me in the least. If you feel that C wasn't good, then bring enough money for both A & B. take B up on her offer if A isnt available, and when A is available, you get more. Simple, isn't it?
  • HB13
    13 years ago
    Myself, I always get a few random LDs with new dancers. And save the VIP $ if I find a keeper or when the Fav shows up.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I also would have done the same as you. As long as you didn't get stupid and spend more than one dance on her, it's a cost of doing business. After all, there's no telling A and B will disappear entirely, so you'll want to know who to replace them with. Now you know who to avoid.
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    if your close enough with 'A' for the DFK etc, just get her number and tell when when your gonna be in so can come meet you eh? (get her OTC if poss ??) ... depends how good you are with her ?? if not try B next time ... then E F G ... TO Z !!

i must admit i had a ATF like your 'A' ... who actually told me if i had dances with someone else, she would still dance for me, but no longer DFK etc ... (even tho of course she will have been doing all sorts of tricks with her own whales) but am guessing if i was paying, she'd be doing what i want, coz it's the money always talks, hence you lost her to the bigger spending whale ? remember always, you got the money, they want it, so spend it and enjoy
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    .. so yeah i would have at least tried it out with C ... you had to man. A is always waiting for next time.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I would have done same as you except you made it sound like you got multiple dances. I would have given her a one song tryout. If she isn't up to the standard expected, you'll walk away relatively unscathed but info richer.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Other?

Having been dissappointed like you several times, I have resorted to always taking dancer B while waiting for dancer A to show. Dancers are notorious for not respecting appointments. You don't think she would wait exclusively for you?

Slightly OT: On the first day of the month I got VIP with dancer (ATF candidate, has my #). Told her I could come back in on the 15th. She texted me every day she was working (10 times) before the 15th. Repeatly text her I would only come out that day. On the 14th I text to say ill be in the next day. She texts back that we is not working the 15th. What is unclear about my availability? I would have been sitting there all night waiting for her, if I did what you did.

Maybe she got a better offer for a private show? But respect my timetable or I'll spend my money on someone else.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @HonestT: Dude, she *did* respect your availability. She told you she wasn't going to be there, in advance of the event. Given the utter chaos that many strippers seem to live in, it's unusual that you got *that* much notice. When you told her the first time, she might not have known if she'd be working the next day, much less two weeks away.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    A little more info....

"A" is extremely desirable, both in appearance and output. She was the top dancer at another club about 120 miles away from my regular club when she made the switch. I enjoyed frequent visits with her for the first couple of months, but recently she's become much more in demand at the new club. I expected this to happen and I don't begrudge her success.

"B" has danced at the club for almost 10 years. She's always been very nice to me, but I've always had someone else ahead of her on my wish list. Last Tuesday I would have done dances with her but she had some others going on at that moment. Had I had a bit more time, I'd have danced with her since "A" wasn't available.

"C" is downright beautiful. Her stage name is "Passion", and it seems to be the right name. She really caught me by surprise with the "Hands off" warning in the LD. Samurai, I only got 2 dances with her. Sometimes the 2nd dance with some girls is better than the 1st. In this case, no noticeable change. I stayed with her for the 2nd since there was nobody else I'd want besides A and B who weren't available in the time I had remaining.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    Bluemonday, I've tried to bring up OTC with "A", but that's just not one of her options. She gets rides to/from the club with her mother, so I can't see her asking mom to bring her to my hotel and wait in the car.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    3LeggedMan, it could be worse, her mother could work at the club too. Yes, I know a stripper whose mother works where she dances.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Before I had my falling out with xATF, I would have totally picked "A" in this situation (or tried to keep waiting for her). Post-xATF status, I realize that's a dumb move becasue you're nothing more than a customer to her.

So, these days, I would have probablly picked "C" assuming she got my flag up. See if I could expand my options. You couldn't have know you'd strike out in advance, so don't get hung up on it. Just don't waste money on "C" girl in future.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    canny... would that be at the lakeside lounge???
  • bluemonday
    13 years ago
    hey 3 leg, there's no PL's in my book, keep going mate and let us know how you get on next time... at least you only spent 2 on someone no good and yeah that long enough for sure right, maybe save up and be the WHALE man !!
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    I would have done the same thing. However, I would not have taken the second dance after the first "lame" one. My experience has been that if the first dance is no good, there is no need to proceed with more . If the first dance is good, then the second has a good chance of getting better. Kind of like tipping at the stage, the first dance gives her a chance to convince you to proceed further.
  • chimark
    13 years ago
    3LM... first off, regarding get a dance from an "unknown", if she meets the "looks" criteria, then I would definitely get a dance from her, if you don't click with her move on and mark it up to a bad investment, if it's good you've got another girl in your list to count on in the future.

Unless the first dance is really bad and there is no connection, I'd try a second dance but if that one is bad, mark it up to a bad day and go home and save the $ for another tim

In regards to waiting for a favorite who goes with a whale, I had a similar experience where there was this one girl that I used to really chase, but she has two huge whales that spend loads of money on her, and while I drop some $, I'm clearly a "c" choice for her compared to those other two! She'll come to me if her other two aren't around, but she's very aware and will drop me in a heart beat if her whales show up....

I've actually gotten to the point, where I put her in reserve and if my other favorites are available, I'll turn her down and spend my money on one of the other two that I like as I don't want to miss out on the other two.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    @mjx01 no, it isn't.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Depends on the club. At some, the manager or barmaid would cut her loose from the whale for me. At others, stay a bit then leave.
  • grand1511
    13 years ago
    As Forrest Gump says, strip clubs are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'd do "C". I've done "B" and been burned that they have not come back out or been occupied for a long time. It keeps options open and gives you info for future trips.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Definitely "A".
    Life's too short to wait around on unpredictable dancers.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    I would have done the same thing.Wait? Hope? Please.Most (not all) of these chicks would step over their dead mother to chase a buck.They're living hand-to-mouth and planning/keeping appointments is not part of their world.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    3LM, nothing you said says "PL". Yeah, you had a crappy experience, but it's as much luck of the draw as anything.

As to what I would have done or what you should have done, nobody really knows. What if you had passed on C and she was incredible, so much so that she'd make you forget A even existed?

OTOH, it appears from your story that you weren't sure that A was even going to be there when B first approached you. I think I would've definitely gone for B in that circumstance. You can always throw her off your lap in mid-dance if you spot A. ;-)

On the third hand, B might've turned out to be a dud. More often that not, I've found that reality rarely meets up to expectations, when expectations get very long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion