tuscl

My best deal.

chukko
Ohio
Thursday, December 8, 2011 2:20 PM
I got offered my best deal ever. 8 songs for 50 dollars with some 2-way contact. that's the best rate I've ever heard of and I couldn't pass it up. She was the girl that I wanted to get a dance with based off looks from the get go and I made it known by tipping her on stage and making good eye contact when whe walked into the dance area with a customer. I had to wait 8 songs, but it was well worth it once I realized why I waited so long. Haha. She came over to me as soon as she got out of her dances and I asked her how much her dances with then she quoted me 2 for 20, 3 for 25, or 8 for 50. I initially opted for the 3 for 25, but after the three I stayed longer for 8. I tipped her 20, because that was still major savings. In the end it was 8 for 70 because of the tip which is 8.75 dollars per song. Amazing! I guess I could've not tipped her for a rate of 6.25 dollars per song, but I wanted to make the deal worth her while too and possible offer it in the future. If you are customer, tell me about some of your best deals and how they went down. If you are a stripper, tell me about some of your best deals too.

11 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    If you got what you were looking for, it was $$$ worth spending!
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Congratulations chukko!!! My best deal was in El Paso Texas. I arrived on a Tuesday night the club as pretty slow only 10 dancer and a handful of customers. 20 min passed by and the Latina girl came by we started to chat for 10 min then I took her to the VIP. She counted the first song then she told me the rest are free. I got 10 dances with two way contact ranging from DFK, boob sucking, stick shift a kitty playing for 35 dollars and I got her a drink for 6.50. To be honest I got awesome deals in El Paso its like a small Mecca yo bad that only have 2 good clubs and the rest are average at best.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    The best deal I got was 10 fukk contact hands on Vip's for $20
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Dude, if you think you got a good deal then you got a good deal. Like somebody said already, if you're pleased with result that's the whole point. Not that the OP's doing this, but it made me think of the times I've been in the middle of an LD and had guys call out "how much are you paying? I want what he's getting." Then I hear from the gal later how much she fleeced him for. The other guy paid a lot more, was none the wiser and still happy as a clam. It's not the dollars it's the miles.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Why not the 4 for $14 special with a BJ
  • Dain
    13 years ago
    Two weeks ago I got a HJ (with kitty stroking) for two songs for $30.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Great deal, man. I'd be happy if I could just get a 2 way dance for $20 a song. Down here, you have to pay at least $60 for a two way contact dance and it's only 2 songs. :(
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I once went VIP with a dancer I ran into from years ago. At her former club, I had a favorite VIP dancer, so had no interest in this dancer. Somehow she talked me into said VIP. I had little interest in her and at the same time had to much Jack in me. My happy spot was happy, but she just didn't do it for me. Anyway, I didn't leave happy. Well a few months later I saw her in yet another club. She said she would give me $100 off VIP since the last one didn't go as well as expected. However, I decided to cut my losses and pass on the deal.
  • chukko
    13 years ago
    Yes I did finish! lol
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    I had a rather drunk girl sit with me half the night on the main floor, giving me more action for the price of a couple of drinks than I probably would have gotten in the LD area. I wound up with an extended lapdance, grope and makeout session for like twelve bucks.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    At jens dens in akron they have two way dances on their main floor for $5. I am guessing you could negotiate a deal buying multiple songs but I have yet to find a dancer hot enough
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion