tuscl

SC CLUB STAFF

10inches
Florida
who makes the most $$ (other than dancers) in a SC. bartenders, waitress, shot girl, dj, bouncer?? had an ATF that moved from dancer to shot girl then to bartender. dancing paid more but bartender was easier job for the money and did not have to deal with getting felt up all the time.

16 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I've known several waitresses and bartenders who were former dancers, although not many shot girls. When I inquired, it's always for the same reason - the money's not usually as good as dancing, but at least they don't have to get groped. Plus, I've noticed they let themselves go physically, or maybe they already had and pretty much couldn't dance anymore and still make any money.

Although, there are some bartenders I've met who are way hotter than any of the dancers, and who on a couple occasions for me, proved they hadn't lost their touch.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It definately depends on the club.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    As a former bouncer...it's not the bouncers!
  • canny
    13 years ago
    The owners, definitely the owners.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Thank you Primo, ain't that the truth..

Depending on the club, waitresses and bartenders can do very well. Where I work the door girls do pretty good as they are the ones who handle the club funny money payouts. So they get hourly, customer tips through the door and tips from dancers collecting their champagne room dough.

Managers fall in there somewhere too followed by the Floor Guys, bar backs and lastly, the cooks.

• Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    I Guess if I had to rate it from top to bottom it would be:

1) Owners
    2) Dancers
    3) DJ's
    4) Managers (regional managers, if its a chain club, would be at #3)
    5) Bartenders
    6) Waitresses
    7) Floor Guys/Door Girls
    8) House Moms
    9) Bar Backs
    10) Cooks

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    11) bath room troll?
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Shit. Forgot about him. He probably comes in somewhere between bartender and waitress.

• thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I spend my money on the girls. Anyone else there is just noise to be ignored. Only exception is the bartender if its an alcohol joint.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc,

I was going to ask the same as I am interested in that as a career goal. Although in a SC for the women! :)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    12)cum dumpster !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber - From what I have seen, you need to age at least another 10 years :)
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    I guess it depends on the situation. I had a bartender that would give me her all you can drink for $20 special. Pretty good at $13/shot. She made out pretty good but it really depends on the club.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I've been in a couple places which have female bartenders and waitresses who are allowed to do lap dances, so I suspect they might make as much as the regular dancers.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DD,

I wish that was common down here, but it isn't. Sunday, however, I was at a recently re-opened club and the barmaid did dance some, but no clothing was removed. :(
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Some bartenders make alot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion