tuscl

2 AM in Hawaii

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Is 2 AM in Hawaii better than 2 AM in Detroit?

http://www.kitv.com/news/29915031/detail…

20 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    Well, at least the weather is better.

What do they say about "dumb criminals"?

"He fled in a dark colored, full-sized pickup truck with a design of a court jester on the hood.

"They don't have witnesses and that's what we really need," said Buffet. "Somebody who can place him at the bar. Again, with that joker on the hood, that's a distinctive design and we're hoping someone comes forward and says, 'Hey, that's so-and-so's car.'"

Moral of the story: If you're going to shoot someone, don't do it in such a unique car.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    every city has murdes,drug dealers,hookers,drunks..... At lreat the weather is better
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Fucking WARMER!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Yup, that's a 2AMer! Says it right in the article... But the weapon was a "piston"?!? Must not be very effective because it required 5 firings...
  • Mark974
    13 years ago
    I have a different look at this event then posted already.

1 - Why fight over a girl at the strip club, just go to another one, they are open until 4:00 AM there.

2 - Bang69 has it close with using a pistol, but he is either a really , really, really bad shot or was totally drunk. (If totally drunk see 1 above)

3 - Yea like motohead said he was not very smart. That stretch of Kamehameha Highway has a lot of taxi's that time of night that would take you home. Come back in the morning and get the truck. That is a unique truck, but over there they do a large volume of vehicles that way. Guys see's a great paint job, in this case a joker on the hood, and go to their paint shop and they want one better, and so on. I remember seeing several VW's with the general paint scheme but varied in each of them.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    "Why fight over a girl at the strip club"

Exactly right!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "Why fight over a girl at the strip club"

To defend her honor... Oh, now I get it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I think 2AM in Hawaii is 5PM in Detroit
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    2am HST = 7am EST (5hr difference)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    That means that the suspect turned himself in at 1:40AM Detroit time.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    2AM in Hawaii is 7AM here on the east coast. I will probably be asleep unless it's the weekend or possibly just getting up. I stayed a month in Oahu in Hawaii when I was a teenager but did not get to visit any strip clubs. I did not visit any strip clubs until my 20's. I lived with relatives on a military base, my father thought that was a good deal and he didn't want to pass up free room and board. My teacher said she felt sorry for me when it was a record breaking 6 degrees in NC but they reported on the national news that Oahu had record breaking cold with a drop to 54 degrees. :) not really she was joking.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Stupid" doesn't know what time zone it's in.
  • steve229
    13 years ago

It's always 2 AM somewhere.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I only go to clubs in the US. It's safer.

You don't have to deal with a different language and currency exchange either.

• traveler61
    13 years ago
    When I was a teenager and staying out too late(2:00-3:00am), next day while my Dad was reaming me out my ass........again, he once said, "nothing good happens after midnight and most things that happen after 2:00am are bad".........still remember that 50 years later.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @motorhead,

What do you have against Canadian clubs? I am pretty sure that the girls would understand the language you speak, even in most Quebec clubs. I am sure that USD spend freely in Canadian clubs. Hardly any guns in Canada.

Take a four hour jaunt up the 401 from Detroit to Toronto. You well know what is available in Detroit area SCs. Exactly the same in Toronto - believe me !!

Do you have a passport?
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    GMD: very true.

motorhead: I must have missed something here. Hawaii is in the USA.

art: Oh Cahada! Haven't clubed there yet, but GTA would be my 1st choice over any US or Mex option based on reviews, laws, and girls.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I'll 2nd Art's recommendation. Also, OTC is a lot more possible with the dancers. And what clubs drain you for per visit is much less.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Hawaii in the USA?

Huh. When did that happen?

@farmerart,

If I went to the Quebec clubs, I might was well just write a blank check. I LOVE the accent. I had a old favorite that was French Canadian. J'étais en amour.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    motorhead:

J'étais amoureux. On ne dit jamais - "J'étais en amour". Fin de la lecon d'aujourd'hui.

Sorry about the poor spelling - English keyboard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion