Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Missing Dancer

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Missing dancer was last seen with three men leaving the Vegas strip club on Michigan Avenue in Detroit. I don't know this club, but that area on Michigan Avenue is not a good one. This will not turn out well.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for steve_ny
steve_ny
•

27 year old mother of six - Impressive, hope she turns up ok.

Profile picture for joesparty
joesparty
•

Don't you think they mean Club Venus? Or is this a new/renamed place? Either way, I hope she is ok, especially for those kids.

Profile picture for SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
•

The age old question:

Which came first? The rape or the murder?

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

This is a new place, it is not the same address as club venus. Here is their twitter page for what it is worth.

Vegas Strip Club is a New Upscale Gentleman’s Club Located at 6609 Michigan Ave. Detroit Michigan inside The Former Sting Club Building. It opened Sept 23, 2011.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I'm going to submit it for "add club" on TUSCL so hopefully we will get some reviews for it.

Profile picture for zef8mich
zef8mich
•

This says it the the Sting near Livernois on Michigan, so it wouldn't be Club Venus. Although it's name has probably changed with new owners.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

NOT a good or smart idea to leave with THREE men! 1 man...OK. If the situation demands it a woman can possibly fight off 1 man, BUT 3...I think NOT! I have great doubts about her safety.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Can you say "Jaycee Dugard"? I thought you could...

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The FOX article says she left in a "black" vehicle. The Free Press article mentions she left in a "white" vehicle. Did I read that right?

I can see a witness mistaking silver for white or green for black when it's dark , but black and white?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement