tuscl

Clubbing better sober, buzzed/tipsy, or drunk out of your mind?

Sunday, December 4, 2011 10:00 AM
I prefer getting a good buzz going before I start getting lap dances. What about you guys?

40 comments

• Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    OH MY Grannie's Truss Why not get a job checking for duds at the handgrenade factory. Unless you are wealthy enough to buy the entire club STAY SOBER!!!!!!!!! I know too many sad stories of horny guys, like me, running up an astronomical bill because thier inhibitions were down and Big Ed was up. It's not like it isn't hardwired into our circuitry, oh wait, wait - it is! Really KHfan - be really really careful or you may be working for the club.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    Yes, when I went, I always remained sober. Most clubs are no place to be drunk! You must keep your wits about you there!
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I don't dring when at a sc. becuase I half to drive home
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Part of the strip club experience for me is getting buzzed. I enjoy the feeling of being a little drunk and shedding my usual inhibitions. Being basically an uptight, controlled rationalist, I can have a better time when loosened up by drinking. As an added bonus, drinking makes the dancers better looking.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I always prefered drinking in the club to staying sober and drinking soda pops. It just seemed more fun that way. It wasn't the best idea, primarily because I'd have to drive home, but it seemed to make the night go along better. Then my doctor got me on these pills where you can't drink alcohol, so now I'm basically stuck drinking pops all night. I think the dancers have a tendency to avoid you if you aren't drinking alcohol, but perhaps that's just me and perhaps it's just the nature of one of the clubs I visit regularly.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I'm in the moderation camp.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I'm a pretty sober drunk...I like to have a nice buzz going before I get dances just so I can relax.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    When I was 18, I could do all night, what it now takes me all night to do. At my age alcohol and boners do not go hand in hand. So I pass on the alcohol. Being sober has not affected my ability to attract dancers. Most applaud me for not drinking.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Sober. The bill can get too high if drinking. The exception would be if you have an OTC arrangement and agree to a fixed price beforehand. (Guess that's not really "clubbing" though, is it?)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am an undisciplined guy when I drink and I do like to drink in SCs. That combination has led to some severe financial meltdowns for me. I just don`t seem to have as much fun in a club when I am driving and must remain booze free.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    As long as you can keep the finances in check, I cun understand being a little buzzed. Once you lose control, bad shit WILL happen.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Damn I wish you guys frequented the club I work at. 'Insanely shitfaced' seems to be the favorite setting for customers here. I recommend sober to light buzz. When you start getting hammered enough to be talked into crap you really don't want, its time to flee.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    But "[w]hen you start getting hammered enough to be talked into crap you really don't want", there likely aren't enough functioning brain cells left to actually implement the "flee[ing] part.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I like to do shots with the peeps at the bar until I'm seeing triple. Thats when the real fun starts. Imagine paying just 20 per couch dance for 3 hotchicks to gyrate on your lap! OH Yeah!
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    75% of the time buzzed/tipsy. 24% of the time sober. 1% of the time drunk. - Had a limo a couple of times. But drunk mongering is not nearly as fun or memorable.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    Shamrock, I have to drive myself home afterwards. The only thing worse than spending all of my money and then having a stripper try to max out my credit card is to get arrested for DUI on my way home afterwards. I'll admit that I get slightly drunk at the beginning of the night, but by the time I leave I'm stone cold sober and I usually leave right after visiting the VIP so I'm also sober when I go into the VIP.
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    George-true. Canny-you sound like seasoned professional,sir.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    Buzzed and get the sober Shadowcat to drive me to my hotel. No worries mon!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    You know I will, buddy:)
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I can't really say, because I've only been sober and buzzed at a club, never completely drunk out of my mind. Reason being is because I have to drive home, so I can't drink but so much. That said, I'd imagine that being buzzed would be the best. If you're drunk of your mind, bad things can happen and I just don't think it would be as enjoyable.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Two doubles and half a joint.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    We're talking about tennis, right?
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    If I'm solo at an unfamiliar club I'm probably good with a couple of beers. Maybe a mixed drink or two if the day calls for it. Whatever it is, I'll hold off on driving or start on the water if the bartender is heavy handed. When in known territory or in the company of friends then maybe a little more than that. Whenever I get a little too close to the line, I think back to the dumbass who knocked down the blinds to an upstairs office overlooking the bar because he was too drunk to stay balanced with his dancer during a VIP. Let's just leave it as no one should ever have to see or be seen in that type of predicament.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    If it is a strip club or anywhere else I have to drive home from I will usually drink water or soda. If I was staying within walking distance I would be more inclined to drink. The risk of DUI is too great for me to risk it.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    No drinking for me in clubs. In addition to th impairment while driving home, of I *do* want to get something extra, I don't want *that* impairment, either.
  • LoneLurker
    13 years ago
    Sober. I don't drink. The dancers congratulate me and tell me how smart I am. You don't think they do that just to get more money out of me do you?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I don't Drink PERIOD! NEVER! I don't understand that human desire to consume Alcohol & potentially become intoxicated. I have no problem enjoying myself in ANY situation & DON'T need the help of Alcohol in my system to have "Fun". Nor do I need the anesthetizing effects of Alcohol to try to shut out "certain" aspects of Life, that propels many people to use Alcohol or certain illicit Drugs. And I'm almost 100% SURE that my opinion, stated above, will be "unkindly" disagreed with. That's Fine. I have MY opinion & other persons have their opinions.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Completely sober so that I can remember and savor every last bit of my experiences.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @Alucard - sorry, I was grabbing a beer - what were you saying?
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I'm with Alucard on the fact I don't drink (never have) and I don't need it to have fun, but I don't begrudge anyone who does drink. That's their choice and as long as they do it responsibly, I am cool with it. I've been the DD on many a night to make sure people get home safely. So Alucard, I am "kindly" agreeing with you!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Alucard, Alucard!! You don't know the sublime pleasure of Latour '45 and a rare rib eye from my brother's farm? Inniskillen IceWine with a creme brulee? Or a well aged single malt at ANY time? Even a cold Unibroue La Fin du Monde on a hot summer day is an experience not to be missed. There is a whole world of sensory pleasure out there that you have denied yourself.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I like drinking a few beers. It makes me feel better. It usually acts like a stimulant for me for a while. I cut myself off after a certain point and will let things wear off before leaving a club. The clubs I visit often stop serving beer sometime between 12 to 1 or so but one club stays open until 6AM. High beer prices have me cutting back my beer a lot more than I used to. If a club had a video arcade machine I want to play, I probably would gulp down a few beers to get the stimulant affect that puts everything into slow motion and get high scores on all the arcade machines. I once scored over a million points on one machine after drinking a few beers. On other machines I had to drink somewhere between 4 to 5 beers to speed my mind up. I try to move normal speed so everyone doesn't notice me moving superfast. After 5 beers, beer starts acting more like a depressant I believe. I read some study confirmed small amounts do act as a stimulant. It probably depends more on body weight and how tolerant you are. I never want to leave a club drunk though.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I could never win those race car driving arcade style games without drinking a few beers first. That is playing against the computer not some drunk people. Unfortunately drinking beer does not seem to increase my sex drive nor does it make people look better. The only other time I experienced a slow motion affect with everything I was seeing was once when I only had less than 1 hour of sleep. The problem with that was that I couldn't move very fast either. Maybe a few beers energizes my muscles, I used to bicycle at speeds of 45 to 55 miles an hour at times on a flat road in bursts when I was in better shape. I have gone I estimate about 60 on a bicycle but that was downhill. I actually sprinted towards one of those radar road signs someone once put in my neighborhood and it actually showed a speed of 22 mph from me running towards it once. If they ever put it back, I may drink some beer and see if I can get it to register a speed on me sprinting again. I always suspected those signs had errors where they register the fastest speed on a moving object instead of the overall speed of an object. In other words they misrepresent your speed. Hit a bump and your car jerks violently in the bump and it says you're speeding when your overall speed is below the limit. Showing my running speed from a dead stop to pop up at 22mph suggests I am right. I digress.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    hmmm, I probably would need someone to film me for anyone to believe that story about the radar sign showing me sprinting at 22 mph. I think it was caused by me sprinting and my arms moving faster at maybe 22mph back and forth.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Whatever floats your boat. I have one, maybe 2 beers at most when I am clubbing. If one likes a buzz, so be it. If any of my TUSCL buddies that I've clubbed with ever needed someone to be their DD, I'd be happy to be. I agree with Art also. A fine wine is to be savored and enjoyed.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, How are you at motorcycles? :)
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    A stiff drink in one hand and a hot girl's ass in the other, thank you very much. And that's just the warmup. A great vip romp might include a drink in one hand, a cigar in the other and her on her knees (or on all four, or reverse cowgirl, or...well, you get the drift). If I'm gonna' do it, I do it all the way.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Drunk out of my sober mind
  • TcVegas
    13 years ago
    This is a great thread. I tend to have 1 or 2 too many, and it helps to know there are so many that don't. Probably won't go to 0, but try an limit it to one. Lots of cabs here in vegas, but don't want to leave the car.
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    I'm usually already blacked out by the time I enter. All of my reviews and stories are the result of my friends telling me what happened later. Seriously, I go in sober and have a beer every 45 minutes or so. Entering a strip club drunk or excessively horny means you'll be leaving poor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion