Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strippers sniffing your pants crotch??

johnnymapalo

Georgia

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone ever have this happen to them. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me and I want to know the deal with this. Twice at 2 separate strip clubs I have gotten a dance from a stripper and she then proceeds to put her head in my crotch area and starts sniffing my crotch area. Is this some kind of fetish or is the girl trying to smell my dick or trying to demonstrate an "air" blow job. What's the deal with this? Has anybody else have this happen to them? Let me know asap..

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Speedmaster
Speedmaster
•

Haven't had a girl sniff my junk, but at two different clubs have had them put there mouth on my dick or balls and for lack of a better term, humm. Felt quite nice.

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Yeah, I think it's the air bj move, it's kind of weird. I bet the look on their face when they do that to the wrong guy is priceless. One sniffed my shirt a couple weeks ago too. Said she liked the fresh laundry smell.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Used to get hum jobs a lot from low mileage dancers.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

It has only happened once so far, but I've experienced what mmdv26 described.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Never had 'sniffing' of crotch, but have experienced stripper 'rubbing' their face into crotch as if it were just another part of the grind routine.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

They are just checking to see what you have to offer for dinner.

Profile picture for Rlionheart
Rlionheart
•

Sniffing - no; but I've had three different dancers bury their heads in my crotch and exhale thereby making that whole area quite warm. Or more correctly, warmer. Any dancer wanting to improve their technique can use me as a practice device. Normal fees are waived for this service.

Profile picture for basketball
basketball
•

Might be time to get the mongering pants cleaned, lol.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would be more worried if the bouncer sniffed my crotch.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Sometimes they rub their forehead on my package. I think that move is intended to simulate the appearance of a blow job in an establishment based largely on fantasy.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Just seeing who else has danced for you.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I normal have the problem with them sucking my dick !

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Pretty common. Usually followed by her trying to hump my leg.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

Had the forehead routine, blowing hot air through the pants and even some sucking of the side of my cock through the pants. Only sniffing of my crotch was by my dogs when I got home...they seemed to love it! Thank god they didn't bite!

Profile picture for Stiletto25
Stiletto25
•

Well what's wrong with a little sniff?

W
wallanon
•

Since I hit clubs in bunches, I've had some dancers play the guess that smell game as the night goes on. Some body sprays and perfumes were never meant to mix. Especially when you throw in a healthy dose of whoever was wearing it times a lot. When it gets to that point the clothes go into a plastic bag and tossed in a corner so the rest of my stuff doesn't get lit up with eau de stripper while I'm on the road.

Profile picture for johnnymapalo
johnnymapalo
•

Haha. Ok, I will take it that they were giving me an air blow job.. I just was stunned when a stripper sniffed my crotch recently. I was thinking that maybe she wanted to pull it out and suck it. Next time, I will do VIP with those 2 girls and see what will transpire behind closed doors..

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I think it's more likely that she was checking for funk, either yours or another stripper's, before grinding her own tender bits on you. After, would you want to rub your junk in some of these girls' funk?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

gmd,

Listen punk, who's funk and junk, some hunk? That I'd debunk! You really sunk into the a cutter of gunk!

Profile picture for HonestT
HonestT
•

Love the humjob/air blowjob at low mileage clubs.

Maybe your dancer just watched this video "Let me smell yo dick" - Riskay youtube.com

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

Lol. Clubber is channeling Dr.Seuss.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

stax,

Good pickup on that!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement