tuscl

Strippers sniffing your pants crotch??

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 7:27 PM
Anyone ever have this happen to them. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me and I want to know the deal with this. Twice at 2 separate strip clubs I have gotten a dance from a stripper and she then proceeds to put her head in my crotch area and starts sniffing my crotch area. Is this some kind of fetish or is the girl trying to smell my dick or trying to demonstrate an "air" blow job. What's the deal with this? Has anybody else have this happen to them? Let me know asap..

22 comments

• Speedmaster
    13 years ago
    Haven't had a girl sniff my junk, but at two different clubs have had them put there mouth on my dick or balls and for lack of a better term, humm. Felt quite nice.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Yeah, I think it's the air bj move, it's kind of weird. I bet the look on their face when they do that to the wrong guy is priceless. One sniffed my shirt a couple weeks ago too. Said she liked the fresh laundry smell.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Used to get *hum jobs* a lot from low mileage dancers.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    It has only happened once so far, but I've experienced what mmdv26 described.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Never had 'sniffing' of crotch, but have experienced stripper 'rubbing' their face into crotch as if it were just another part of the grind routine.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    They are just checking to see what you have to offer for dinner.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Sniffing - no; but I've had three different dancers bury their heads in my crotch and exhale thereby making that whole area quite warm. Or more correctly, warmer. Any dancer wanting to improve their technique can use me as a practice device. Normal fees are waived for this service.
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Might be time to get the mongering pants cleaned, lol.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I would be more worried if the bouncer sniffed my crotch.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Sometimes they rub their forehead on my package. I think that move is intended to simulate the appearance of a blow job in an establishment based largely on fantasy.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Just seeing who else has danced for you.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I normal have the problem with them sucking my dick !
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Pretty common. Usually followed by her trying to hump my leg.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Had the forehead routine, blowing hot air through the pants and even some sucking of the side of my cock through the pants. Only sniffing of my crotch was by my dogs when I got home...they seemed to love it! Thank god they didn't bite!
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Well what's wrong with a little sniff?
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Since I hit clubs in bunches, I've had some dancers play the guess that smell game as the night goes on. Some body sprays and perfumes were never meant to mix. Especially when you throw in a healthy dose of whoever was wearing it times a lot. When it gets to that point the clothes go into a plastic bag and tossed in a corner so the rest of my stuff doesn't get lit up with eau de stripper while I'm on the road.
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    Haha. Ok, I will take it that they were giving me an air blow job.. I just was stunned when a stripper sniffed my crotch recently. I was thinking that maybe she wanted to pull it out and suck it. Next time, I will do VIP with those 2 girls and see what will transpire behind closed doors..
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I think it's more likely that she was checking for funk, either yours or another stripper's, before grinding her own tender bits on you. After, would you want to rub your junk in some of these girls' funk?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    gmd, Listen punk, who's funk and junk, some hunk? That I'd debunk! You really sunk into the a cutter of gunk!
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Love the humjob/air blowjob at low mileage clubs. Maybe your dancer just watched this video "Let me smell yo dick" - Riskay [view link]
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    Lol. Clubber is channeling Dr.Seuss.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    stax, Good pickup on that!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion