tuscl

Back to the Future ! strip club edition !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So if u could get into a delorin and go back in time to meet yourself and say one helpful tip to yourself about this hobby what would it be ?

27 comments

• JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Well juice.....I would say get the fuck out of North Carolina and fuckin move to South Carolina !
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    1)I should have known better.
    2)I should have taken her to VIP.
    3)I should have worn a condom.

hindsight is a bitch!
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadow.....yes it is ! Yes it is !
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Buy Microsoft, IBM and Apple stock. You're gonna want the extra money for all the strippers your gonna wanna bang."
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    This is an easy one. Don't break it off with my ATF because she is a bit further away.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    "She will do it with you OTC. You just have to offer her enough money."
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    George.....lol good point !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Clubber.......I believe I can relaite to that one
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Jack........that is very very and I mean very true !
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I would go back and tell myself that my ATF is beginning her career this weekend. I would tell myself to take her to the VIP and try to convince her not to do it. Hopefully I could save her. If not, then I guess that would mean 10X more sex we have had so far.

Where is that Delorean again?
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    "Rosebud"
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    To tell myself about TUSCL for all of the great intel! Would have been great when I traveled all the time.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Pab.......hell ya !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Wall......rosbud.....kool
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Rh48......ya that would be helpful 4t me 2....wish I knew about this place a lot sooner than I did !
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I'd have done as george said. LOL
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I would have started my hobbying sooner.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Leave the Visa & debit card home. bring enought $$$ & have money hiden in case you need gass on the way home
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    for got something that i said to juice box earlyer. Don't limit your self to just on stripper.spred the love around
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Vince......george realy does make a good point !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Player.....hell ya....if I had known better I would have started at 18 n south carolina....instead of 21 in north carolina.....that would have given me a 3 year head start
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Black........I hade to learn that the hard way myself !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    bang.......my bro.....I'm going to like now to spread my love all around.....no mo just one atf.......no I'm looking for a stable of atfs !
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Try out some places other than the one club closest to you... you'll be surprised how much better you experience will be outside of this town.

Don't let this one fool you. Acting nice/interested in you is just SS to empty your wallet faster.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Yes I would go back and tell myself to stop spending all my fucking money but I doubt I would listen
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Mix......that is so fuckin true ! Hard 2 get over but very true !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Gator............ya I doubt that I would listen to lol.......and man I've been a gator fan myself since 1990s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion