tuscl

Text from current favorite: "I feel like u don't love me anymore”

Friday, November 18, 2011 5:19 AM
Infatuated? Sure. Smitten, enamored, beguiled? Check, check and check. Had a stripper crush? Yep. Lusted over a dancer? Definitely. But, in love with a stripper? I don't think so (at least I hope not) lol. Your ATF/favs ever use this on you?

38 comments

• Player11
    13 years ago
    It sounds like SS and this is what a ROB will use to manipulate you to give her money for services not performed. Generally if your seeing one otc they do not like the L word or even try to use it. Its simply a no no as my fav I have been seeing otc three years says. And as she is married why even bother to worry about that? The reality is they prefer people close to their age for any traditional relationship. Believing otherwise your swallowing the fantasy end of it.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Oh yeah....just got the same thing from my current favorite whom I have seen for a few weeks. But it was qualified with "Why don't u cum to see my anymore. I feel like u don't love me anymore."
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    oops, bad typo. "whom I have NOT seen for a few weeks"
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Better write for advice to Dr. Phil.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Don't fall for it, steve.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Don't despair, steve. Even with your poor knowledge of American history, I still like you. Sheesh...........
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Well, how *do* you feel about her, and what are you going to do about it? Never had one actually use the "L" word, but short of that, I've gotten similar messages several times. Mostly I just ignore them, and either call them back or not.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I never get this. :( Of course, I never spend any real money on 'em...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    No, but I do love my ATF. Remember, there are different types of love. I don't love her as I do my children, wife, or any family.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Definitely don't "love" the ATF, but she throws the word out there like you quoted (near verbatim, is there a handbook or something?) when she gets real desperate for money.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    hasn't been used on me yet... however I would expect to hear something along those lines from xATF if I decide to resume visits to my regular club
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I know my AFT loves me. She tells me all the time, especially during and after sex. What can a PL do?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would tell her to get over it! Or you could do the PL route and say "oh yes I do love you! I want to come in and do dances so please let me know when you are working this week"
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    Tell her to go sell her stank ho ass else where. Insulting people will make them not like you.
  • carolinaclubman
    13 years ago
    My current favorite (pretty long running ) recently asked me if I came into the club and she wasn't there "would you cheat on me". Lmoa.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "If my *wife* can handle me having sex with other women, so can *you*."
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    Never happened to me. You can lust after them, but in most cases it'd be very foolish (and a recipe for going broke) to be in love with one of them. How did you reply?
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Don't fall for it. SHE JUST WANTS YOU $$$
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Reality translation: “I feel like u don't spend money on me anymore”
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    What lopaw said.
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    Obviously she's either: a) bullshitting, or b) nuts But even it it's a, not necessarily a good idea to make it clear how transparent that kind of lame bullshit is. Even strippers who only plan to strip for a short time seem to (generally) want to think of themselves as sharp hustlers, so it only make for bad feelings to push the dancer's face in the fact that she's a shitty hustler. Better to plead poor, say you have to spend time with your kids, just dodge the issue.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    "What's Love Got to Do With It?"
  • Nobodyhere
    13 years ago
    Translation: You don't spend enough money on me and I'm running low.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    It's part of her mass marketing plan when she needs cash. I suppose it's called a "text blast" since you aren't the only one who received it. Play the SS game right back, and text her, "of course I do, baby". Then it's up to you to decide whether you're in the mood (or wallet thickness) for P4P.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    TEXTBOOK SS
  • Shamrock211
    13 years ago
    Dance to those strings, brother. I'll bet she's just impecunious to see you!
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    what SuperDude said,
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Hello, my name is Steve229, and I'm a Pathetic Loser." As a couple of you surmised, my response was "Of course I do, baby! I'll come see you tomorrow." ( I have her schedule memorized). So today I went to see her at the club, making amends by bringing her a gift card from her favorite tanning salon. Good thing too, because when I got there she gave me a big hug, they went to the dressing room to get my "surprise." She came back with one of those oversized greeting card and a nice Nivea for Men gift set. Of course, the only thing left to do at that point was take her back for a VIP "make-up" session. Sheesh!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Her "I love you. Why don't you ever call me?" Me "Because you don't suck or fuck".
    13 years ago
    Exchanging make up gifts? Good God!
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    dang steve. my xATF was droping hints for a gift card to her fav resturant... did not follow through cuz I was tired of her SS and her never living up to her promises
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Nivea For Men?? Is that anything like the Vaseline we use by the buckets full here in camp?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Is that anything like the Vaseline we use by the buckets full here in camp?" Too much information, Art!
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    did I ever have a stripper complain that she felt I didn't "love" her anymore? no, but i did have one send me an email, b*tching me out because I sat down and talked to another stripper. told her to get lost.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    lol gmd
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    georg, It may be too graphic to describe our use of Vaseline on this public board. Do you want a down-and-dirty PM?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Art: When I said "too much", I meant it was *already* too much. I certainly don't need any more, publicly *or* privately. :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And "I feel like you don't suck my dick enough anymore"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion