tuscl

I Am Pissed With tuscl

I was writing a review of the Cannonball this morning when I inadvertently submitted the incomplete review. I immediately e-mailed tuscl of this screw up on my part then went back and wrote the complete review and submitted it. Now, lo and behold, the incomplete review is posted. I am very annoyed. Shows exactly how much editing is done.

My apologies to any tusclers wasting their time reading the incomplete review.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Relax. The lack of editing will probably result in your second review also being posted. lol.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I've resorted to writing my reviews in word first then cut & past it into TUSCL.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fa,

Hang in there! TUSCL isn't perfect, but founder makes this site MUCH better than any alternative.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    No comment. Founder kicked my ass once, I'm in no hurry to get it kicked again. Hang in there, Art.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I really don't think reviews are edited for anything other than length, which is probably determined by an algorithem.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    s/b algorithm, which begs the question, since Al Gore claims to be responsible for the internet, is he also responsible for the algorithm?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    looks like your incomplete review is gone.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Two of the stories easily surpass anything georgmicrodong has posted during my time on tuscl."

Dude, I've been doing this for 30+ years. If a few wild things *didn't* happen in that timeframe, *that* would be the outrageous part. :)

If story-worthy events don't occur in your clubbing over time, you're doing it wrong.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I read your review of Cannonball. I've never read such gracious criticism of a strip club before!
  • Longball300
    13 years ago
    Good point mjx that way you can spel chek two......
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    magnum, yep! My spelling skills are horrible. Luckly my pay check is based on my math skills. :)

Art, looks like the full post is up now.

Clubber, agreed. TUSCL is so much better than any alternatives I know of.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Art...let me see if I get this straight.

YOU fucked up and you are mad at Founder because he didn't catch it before it got posted?
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Hmmm...Again, it might be NICE to have an edit function for reviews & comments submitted.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    ^^^
    "yes", what he said
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    Art don't wory about it. We all fuck up
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    First - I'm sure it's frustrating
    Second - I read the full review and ditto what Club_Goer said
    Third - in my book if that's the worst thing that happens to me, it's been a good day
    Hang in there, because I really like what you write
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Art, your Cannonball review is a good read. I'm surprised you tolerated THAT furniture for a few hours. But you did un-Earth a strip club bonus: the veteran full of anecdotes. I'll have to employ such an effort when hanging at a club and a dancer provides company. They work in a story-rich environment!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion