tuscl

Here I come Tampa...any info..

rokk
Pennsylvania
Friday, November 11, 2011 10:40 AM
beyond the review section would be appreciated. I am familiar with Mons venus and 2001. Mons -obviously hotties but very open from what I remember. Looking for girls in 7 to 8 range(9 and 10"s would be nice too) with great grind and some stick shifting other than the 2 I have been to. Any help is appreciated. Also, is Ybor city worth going to?

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Here's some info: Tampa is in Florida.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    you have a question a year ago and a question today. no reviews, no other comments.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    Don't go to those clubs. The kind of girls you are looking for work here: 2801 S 50th St, Tampa, FL 33619 The later at night you go, the better!!
  • rokk
    13 years ago
    Well it is about once a year I get out of town and that is why I am asking. I have not done a review but to each is own. Everyone can choose to use this site differently. Is there a problem that I have not posted a review or made a comment troop?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    it tells me that you're only a taker.
  • rokk
    13 years ago
    No..I paid a lifetime membership so I obviously gave. But it has been worth it. Like I said, I don't get to travel often so I ask questions. If there was something to add regarding a club that would be different from something already posted I would. You have issues chief!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Paying for membership allows you to read the reviews but it does NOT entitle you to insider information. You have to earn that by giving yourself.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    yup, i have issues. dec 2010 playboy this year's guns and ammo may 2009 home and garden some real old high times magazines this week's tv guide, lol
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Wall will make you a deal. If you're in town hitting clubs on more than one day, post a review and he'll tell you where he sampled in town over the Summer. It wasn't the Mons.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    if you are just looking for hot women and some grinding, I would guess Mons Venus or 2001 are good choices. 2001 is more private but reviews for Mons Venus are outstanding. No blow jobs but decent lap dancing. If the dancers are not touching you/stick shifting I would just offer a tip for it and most probably would start doing it. You can check out 2001's website for $20/month and see web cams of inside the club to watch the stage show to get an idea of what kind of dancer talent they have. 2001 opens at noon so it has a dayshift.
  • catman988
    13 years ago
    Parking is totally lacking -go across the street to 2001, much more parking!
  • rokk
    13 years ago
    Thanks sam!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion