tuscl

what is your fav club ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 5:33 PM
My fav is pp in greenville sc what is yours ?

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I actually prefer a mace. Not only do you get bludgeoning damage, but cutting and slicing, too.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Wow.....georgmicrodong u r in a silly ass mood.....that's sum funny shit man !
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    PP Greenville SC/Nikita's play Room Wellford SC
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    My 7-iron. It can send the ball 150 yards, or give perfect control around the edges of the green.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    fuck a club, use a gun!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I AM the club expert!!! We experts prefer the older and more traditional "tool", a hakapik. It is still considered a wooden club. I prefer oak.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Sapphire's in Vegas.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Bang69 my next trip to sc I'm tryin nikitas man !
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    3leggedman I would say my 9 iron does me best lmao !
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    only been to about 7 clubs so far, but fuego in maryland gets my vote
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    The Penthouse Club in Detroit. Clubber, let me borrow your hakapik, I've a ROB that needs a thrashing.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Coming to you FedEx. :)
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    I personally like the Ace of. It can be a 1 or 10 on the Blackjack table.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Follies in Atlanta, GA.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    My favorite club is Trophy in Greenville, SC. And for those of you who answered PP in Greenville: How? Why? Are you day shift customers? My most recent review of PP in Greenvile was as follows: ***************************************************************************** As I have said in other reviews I have done about PP, this is, or was, the place that one went to see hot girls in Greenville, but no longer. The girls here are now no better than what you will find at Trophy, but this club is a lot more expensive. Now I'm used to NYC pricing, so paying $15 for a double shot Jack doesn't bowl me over, but usually when I am paying out that much to a strip club bar I am seeing good talent. But PP has become the worst of all worlds - expensive without the upside in the talent department. Heck, the damned bartender wouldn't even give me a glass of water to go with my expensive drink, but rather told me that I needed to buy a bottle of water. The tab for my first drink with a small bottle of water: almost $19 (before tip). But of course the fun continued when I had to listen to 15 minutes of blabber from a girl who wanted to tell me all about how she values herself too much to do dicey things (note: this was not in response to any request for such from me, but rather based upon a discussion of another club that she would never work at). This was followed shortly after by a girl who did not understand me the first time when I said that I do not do lapdances, but rather stuck around for a while playing video games and stroking my nuts, and when it finally sank in that I wasn't going back I did tip her for her time as she walked off. But a little more about the girls in general. When they called all of the girls up to the stage for a 2-for-1 promotion, it looked like a cattle crossing with a few hotter girls sprinkled in. No wonder they are now forced to do night time 2 for 1s - at their LD prices, combined with their reportedly strict policing of contact, it has to be damned hard for many of these girls to sell normally priced dances. And some of the girls that were a bit hotter were far from spring chickens. In fact, there was even a mother/daughter combo dancing there. Net-net, between the expensive pricing and mediocre talent, I continue to struggle to find reasons to visit and, when I do, I don't make a night of it. ************************************************************************
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    No big secret that my favorite club is the Columbia Platinum Plus. I've been calling it my favorite for about 10 years. As for the Greenville clubs. I have TUSCL buddies in Asheville NC and Greenville. Time permitting, they would much rather drive to Columbia. In Atlanta, Follies is hard to beat and has become my favorite home town club.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    A tough call between OG and Rhino in Vegas, a combination of the two would be awesome. I'd love to visit some of the other clubs around the U.S. though, especially those in Detroit you all rave about.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Rickdugen yes I'm a day shift pp guy
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Shadowcat....its almost time 4 me to go to columbia pp and follies in the atl.....can't wait !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Now wait a minute!!! Was juice intend to ask about your fav STRIP club? If so, at present, "Stir Crazy".
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I know it's cliche and I know it has its faults, but I have to vote for the one and only Mons Venus in Tampa. Maybe it's because I only visit when I'm on vacation. Maybe it's because I can get there once or twice per year. Maybe it's because it has stunningtly beautiful women. Maybe because it's the one club that makes the Top 10 List week after week, year after year.
  • silkypants
    13 years ago
    Penthouse Club in Detroit. Thanks for the vote motorhead, Mons Venus is number two for me. I wish there was a few more legitimate responses. I feel the top ten list could use a little supplement from the active members.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Nobody here would like my favorite club. There aren't even any naked woman there!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion