tuscl

disconnect from younger dancers?

Saturday, November 5, 2011 9:49 AM
I think the younger dancers (18 to 21 year old) generally have the hottest bodies, but at the same time, they don't have college educations, and are a lot more into drugs, smoking, partying all night, tattoos, etc, than I am, which causes some disconnect in terms of common interests and values. How do you guys approach this? Do you just go for the hottest dancer and be happy with stripper shit without needing any other connection? Do you go for slightly older dancers who aren't as hot but that you can relate more to? Or something else entirely?

36 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    gillydon: "I think the younger dancers (18 to 21 year old) generally have the hottest bodies, but at the same time, they don't have college educations, and are a lot more into drugs, smoking, partying all night, tattoos, etc" Sounds perfect! gillydon: "which causes some disconnect in terms of common interests and values." Why are you trying to talk to them? If you want to meet normal women a strip club is not the place to look for it. You should just be going there in search of whores to pay to fuck.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    @ Dougster Aside from being potential "whores to pay to fuck," I think one of the best things dancers offer is that for some amount of time you can get the complete attention of a really hot girl, and she can make you feel wanted and special.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Getting attention from whores you pay to fuck makes you feel wanted and special? Weird.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    It can if they're good at it and you're willing to suspend disbelief for a bit.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm more or less with Dougster on this one. Sure, I like a good conversation, and I'm slightly weird in that I don't enjoy having sex with someone I don't at least like, but I am pretty much there for one thing, and youth and hotness are at the top of the list for deciding who gets my money, and personality ranks right up there as well A few inches of sliding flesh is most of what I *really* need in common with her. Now, if I'm all done, or otherwise not in the market that night, and someone wants to talk about wormhole physics and warp drive math, bring it on. Call me a shallow bastard. You'll be right.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Don't get me wrong, once in a while you bump into a normal girl who is working as stripper in some of these clubs. Usually they are not around for very long. I do enjoy talking to the normal ones, but there might be one of them for every one or two hundred strippers working there, so it's a very ineffecient way to meet normal women. For meeting normal women I would try a college bar or a (certain) nightclubs, although you need to choose carefully. Girls there are much more normal than strippers, just as hot, and much more fun to talk to on average. If I am in strip club I'm looking for whores to fuck. If I meet a normal girl by accident it can be a nice diversion for a few minutes, but it's not my primary objective. Yeah, that might make me a bad guy since that is my objective but at least I'm not kidding myself about it. Also I don't really a fuck at the end of the day, especially when it's these self proclaimed, but deluded, "nice guys" telling me there is something wrong with my objectives.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    18 is a little young. Just a few years older - 24 to 27 - they can still be hot but somewhat more mature. If that matters.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    The club near me that I visit the most has a lot of young hotties, but the one girl I always get dances from there is in her 30's, one of the few there that old. My personal favorite club has a number of dancers in their 30's (or older) and some in their 20's. So in general, I avoid the young ones and go for older, if not as hot, dancers. That said, if there were a 19 year old like my last ATF when I first met her, I'd probably be all over her.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I would have to disagree with only one part of op's thread. I don't think 18-21 have the best bodies. I still think they are a little immature. My body didn't look half as good at 21 that it does now. My skin wasn't even as good. I would say I was about 24 when I noticed it was changing for the better and I started looking at myself in the mirror wondering what happened. Its amazing now and I'm guessing I still have a few years left. I'll probably be about 40 when look in the mirror and wonder what happened again.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    @ Stiletto I guess this topic is targeted at those who do think 18-21 have the best bodies, e.g., [view link]
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I'm confused by the survey. Who are the voters on that particular site? Random handles so as not to have any type of control over the survey? Only bodybuilders since its called [view link]? I can't imagine it to be accurate, that aside, I really don't care. I only know what I see....Are you a bodybuilder?
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    Well that's just the first survey with lots of responses that I found when I did a web search for what age girls are sexiest. The point of posting that was just to show that even though preferences and experiences will vary from guy to guy, there is a significant portion that believe 18-21 to have the best bodies.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    I don't see this as an accurate poll if almost 7% voted for the 10-13 age group. Unless there is a strong connection between bodybuilding and pedophilia.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Don't you hate it when you think you want to post on a thread, then by the time you've read to the bottom you're just thinking WTF? But if I scroll back up to the top, just quickly I'd say looking for dancers you have something in common with beyond the superficial is asking for disappointment. Look at it this way, to the custies strippers are commodities. From their perspective its the other way. Fair trade, nothing personal about it.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    You should just be going there in search of whores to pay to fuck. Getting attention from whores you pay to fuck makes you feel wanted and special? Weird. You sir are my Plato, Socrates, and Jim Morrison rolled into one. Let the Dougster mantra be heard and spread to all strip club patrons.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    I like them around 25, but I will be going for the dumbest 18 year old I can find my next trip.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto: "[...] disagree [...] I don't think 18-21 have the best bodies." Agree to a point. If they look *too* young, I'm not gonna be attracted. But for this creepy old pervert, young is attractive. Obviously, other factors, personality, sensuality, etc, all factor in, but the youth and hotness will draw my eyes every time. "I still think they are a little immature." Creepily, that *is* the attraction for some. And given your pictures, which, I'll point out, *still* do not include any kitty shots, I suspect you'd stand out in most clubs, irrespective of your age. :)
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I'm not really saying stick to the youngest dancers only either, or even the hottest ones. The stripper I knew who could *easily* fuck the best was early 30s and a 7 to 8 lookwise. That being said my second and third favorites of all time were early 20s, one a was a nine, and the other a ten. If you only confine yourself to young and hot, IMO, there are oppurtunities you are missing out on. OTOH, alot of guys seem to underestimate how willing the young and hot ones are to do OTC these days and have developed erroneous beliefs that unnecessarily limit their fun.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    It depends what you go to SC's for. If it's for intellectual convo, then the 18-21 yo's prolly ain't gonna cut it. But it is funny that this topic came up because just today I spent some great quality time with a 20 yo dancer and we chatted up a storm about all kinds of ridiculous BS. After we were done and I had had my dances, she sat down at the table next to me with what had to be a 60 yo man. I couldn't help but overhear the awkward, strained "conversation" that they attempted to have. It was truly painful to listen to, and I felt a bit sorry for the both of them. Talk about having absolutely nothing in common to talk about.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @gmd- I'm not sure I'd be willing to post a kitty shot. I would send you a kitty shot though. I'm not sure I want everyone looking but I'd send it to.a select few. Boobs too
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Dean Martin? What song did he sing? Never mind. Just keep sucking!
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    We'll be connected when I plug her up. Other than that, I don't need the act. Because that's all it usually is; an act. But, the few times it turned out to go further we were around the same age(21-24), so being able to connect wasn't an issue. The best fuck I had was in her 30's though, and we connected just fine. And who the hell is Dean Martin? I know a Deana Martin, but no Dean. Is he one of those "Rat" guys?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I like the slightly older dancers in their late 20's or early 30's. Still hot and not as stupid. However, the 18 to 21 dancers all assume that VIP is for extras, not lap dances.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I have the opposite problem. I can't relate to people my age having "normal" conversations about tea party politics, the lousy economy, prostate exams, golf handicaps, and those damn kids that won't stay off their lawn. Give me a hot 20 yo stripper sitting next to me, talking my ear off about getting her nails done any day!
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    @Steve229:high five.That line is LOL funny.:) @Stiletto:please put me on your special list.I promise to hold your pics with one hand. :)
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Not surprising that a survey on this topic amongst body builders would trend toward younger women. Personally, I like to look at 18-21yo girls naked on stage, but prefer lap dances and discussion from the 22-25 group.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    I have seen drop-dead gorgeous women be cruel to a customer and their attraction capacity sunk on the spot. I go to stripclubs for more than just the body alone (Don't get me wrong - love the bodies) but women are more than mountains and valleys and I enjoy hearing what they have to say. I am old (btw - it does suck) and so I prefer the 28 - 40 year set mainly depending on their attitude. I have also learned that the most responsive erogenous zone on a women is her brain. And since I want the full ride, that is a good thing to know
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Rion: "women are more than mountains and valleys and I enjoy hearing what they have to say." Women, yes, but in this thread we are supposed to be discussing strippers.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I connect with plenty of younger strippers
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    @gillydon - 1st, I don't think the disconnect is based on age. I think it is all about life style. Regarless of age, they are working in a party environment with limited responsibilites. You just have better odds with older dancers because they are more likley to have something else going on in their life to ground them. 2nd, I've tried several times to 'connect' with dancers at my regular club. It's always turned out to be wasted effort in the end. When I'm out of town, I take a more business only approach. It does lack it some respects (such as feeling wanted and special), but I'll take milage with a hottie over any other option which does not involve milage. Frankly, right now I feel that any connection is a bonus, not the objective. Which is ironic because I'd probablly enjoy the connection more, but that just doesn't seem to work in clubs.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    age doesn't seem to factor into whether i connect or not with a stripper although i tend to prefer early to mid twenties, i've had good and bad times with younger and older.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    I actually think the chance of a disconnect is biggest with the "lifers". By this I mean women in their mid 30s or later who have done nothing with their lives other than pop out a few babies and strip. As for young ones who just like to party and do drugs, I didn't at that age, but what the heck, I can see their POV. You only live once!
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    I need some intelligence. Period. Yes, it's all about the fantasy, it's all about the experience, but without some kind of connection it just doesn't work for me at all. I've sent many a pretty girl on her way once she sat down and proved that she just didn't have a clue. I must say there always is a twinge of regret as I watch that sexy walk saunter away, but I know it was the right move in the long run. I will say that the sexiest dancer I know is in her forties.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not t be crude...well, OK, it's crude. I can get intelligent conversation from my wife, friends and business associates. I get emotional gratification from my family and, to a certain extent, my friends. What I *can't* get from all those people (except for one, on an ever more infrequent basis) is boobs in my face, nipples in my mouth, tongues lapping at my nuts, and tight, hot pussies sliding up and down my dick. I'm a shallow guy, so since the only reason I'm there is for that latter stuff anyway, I'm going to get it in the most appealing package I can arrange. Sure, intelligence and "connection" are nice, and I'll take 'em in a heartbeat ifthey come with the rest of the package, but I can get those just about anywhere else in profusion; I don't *need* them in a SC, so they aren't at the top of the list. The stuff I can't get elsewhere (at least not without a lot more money and effort) *is* at the top. Based on posts here, I may be somewhat rare in "having it all", or at least as much of "all" as I need, so I guess I can understand why some others may place a higher priority on those than I do, but I agree, again, with Dougster that those who do are probably looking in the wrong place. But then, I'm an adulterous old lech who regularly has sex with girls half, or less, my age, so what do I know?
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    "I think the younger dancers (18 to 21 year old) generally have the hottest bodies, but at the same time, they don't have college educations, and are a lot more into drugs, smoking, partying all night, tattoos, etc, than I am, which causes some disconnect in terms of common interests and values." +1 Dougster, george, wallanon You will find strippers of all ages to be affirmative on many of those attributes, not just 18-21. If you are going to strip clubs to find a dancer with "common interests and values", you are going to strip clubs for the wrong reason. Yeah, you can "relate to" them if you suck dicks for coke and grind your ass on random cocks. If you seek a college-educated, no tattoos, no drugs, nonsmoking, and no partying type of girl, I'd recommend you join a church group. You may even find a girl that "can give you her complete attention and can make you feel wanted and special" for free. It sounds like you don't interact with females in your life outside of strip clubs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    13 years ago
    Most strippers are OK, they have interesting experiences to talk to you about, or can make up interesting bullshit stories. They normally give a reasonably good dance. Some strippers are assholes, their conversation is annoying, and their dances are shit, no matter how physically attractive they may be. Personally I haven't found that it has a lot to do with the age of the dancer. I like talking to the 18-25 yo dancers, it's interesting to see how much things are the same and how much has changed since I was that age.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion