tuscl

Goals & Objectives

I think once I get "Wow! You're much better than my boyfriend!!!" I retire (lol).

What's your finish line?

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    "Go into the light."
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    "What's your finish line?"

When I'm in the grave.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    there's more where that came from
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Well that was a first, I've never cum like that ITC before!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    "you're invited to the Christamas party at my house on Dec 18th". I will be there! Then I can retire. NOT!!!
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    When I've spent my entire 401k and am so desperate for cash that I start asking the girls if they'll accept a post-dated check.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I'm extremely gifted at DATY. A couple of times, I've received "I should be paying you", once, "Woo, whatever you feel like paying", and once, "Most guys don't care. Are you sure you don't have a girlfriend ?"
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    To be able to drink as much as my ATF without passing out.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    Can I change my goal. I just read on the internet that an 83-year-old Iowa man was arrested on charges of prostitution after he allegedly offered to perform sex acts on a woman as repayment of a loan. And he is running for city council.

My goal is to be stud politician when I'm 83.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    When I lose my dentures in some chick's pussy.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @joesparty- that really happens too. It's sad
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    I think I wont officially retire but I will cut back over the years. To be totally honest my desire of going to SC has been cut down by 50 percant or more. The past 5 months I only strip clubbing 4 times. Compare to the beginning of the year I was going once every other week at one point I counted go to a SC 6 times in a month. I have a feeling next year my projecting strip clubbing will be 8 to 12.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Fuck you bitch
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    There's a finish line?!?!?!?!?
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    Been there? Done that? If there's a finish line I might've already crossed it, but one never knows.

Just when I thought I was out...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion