Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Goals & Objectives

CTQWERTY
CTQWERTY598300

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think once I get "Wow! You're much better than my boyfriend!!!" I retire (lol).

What's your finish line?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"Go into the light."

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

"What's your finish line?"

When I'm in the grave.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

there's more where that came from

Profile picture for HonestT
HonestT
•

Well that was a first, I've never cum like that ITC before!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

"you're invited to the Christamas party at my house on Dec 18th". I will be there! Then I can retire. NOT!!!

Profile picture for joesparty
joesparty
•

When I've spent my entire 401k and am so desperate for cash that I start asking the girls if they'll accept a post-dated check.

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

I'm extremely gifted at DATY. A couple of times, I've received "I should be paying you", once, "Woo, whatever you feel like paying", and once, "Most guys don't care. Are you sure you don't have a girlfriend ?"

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

To be able to drink as much as my ATF without passing out.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Can I change my goal. I just read on the internet that an 83-year-old Iowa man was arrested on charges of prostitution after he allegedly offered to perform sex acts on a woman as repayment of a loan. And he is running for city council.

My goal is to be stud politician when I'm 83.

Profile picture for newmark
newmark
•

When I lose my dentures in some chick's pussy.

Profile picture for Stiletto25
Stiletto25
•

@joesparty- that really happens too. It's sad

Profile picture for TABB
TABB
•

I think I wont officially retire but I will cut back over the years. To be totally honest my desire of going to SC has been cut down by 50 percant or more. The past 5 months I only strip clubbing 4 times. Compare to the beginning of the year I was going once every other week at one point I counted go to a SC 6 times in a month. I have a feeling next year my projecting strip clubbing will be 8 to 12.

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Fuck you bitch

Profile picture for Rlionheart
Rlionheart
•

There's a finish line?!?!?!?!?

W
wallanon
•

Been there? Done that? If there's a finish line I might've already crossed it, but one never knows.

Just when I thought I was out...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement