tuscl

How bad is what I have done? Part 2 I am a asshole

I met this girl back in late March. She was super hot a perfect 10. You could go in 10 clubs and not find a girl as hot as her. You get the picture. She gave me her number the first time I saw her. Although we did meet a year before and I took her to the $270 hot tub at a club down the road. That she started working at when she was 19. The bar tender I think pointed me out as a big spender. So I started swing threw 3 0r 4 times a month when coming threw I would call ahead and not stay long. Every time she would do deep french kissing like she loved you typical stipper shit. I never spent a lot $200. She worked at a dive bar outside Pakersburg West Virginia called the Vip nice clean club but extra's are readily available. It's a ho house and she stuck out like a sore thumb. After a couple months I drove my corvette convertible up in late May on consecutive Sundays and spent just over $500 each time. She gave me BBBj each time no extra charge. And she hung out both nights from opening till 3am close. Before this she had talked about how much she liked me and that we should hang out. But that never materialized. She mentioned $240 for private shows but that fell threw when she realized I could not make a set date each week. So again I make the 2 hour drive up in late June for a $400 private show that ends up costing me $600 after $120 hotel, gas and other expenses like dinner. By this time she has quit her job at the club. We go to hotel and mess around, take a shower and I am sure she would have let me have sex with her but I left the condoms in my car. She say's and I quote "I am on birth control". But I don't want to with out a condom and she don't want me to go and get them. Early June and July she goes down to Florida on vacation with family and or friends depending on which lie you want to believe. So late July rolls around and I haven't seen her in a month so I give her a call and she ask if I want to hang out or have a private show. I ask what she wants to do and she say's she does need to pay some bills that total $400. I tell her that I can Give her $200 and write a check for the other half. She say's she don't use a bank lol {keeps it in a safe}. So I can just wire it to her on Monday. I actually have the full amount. So I make the 2 and half hour drive up to her place but I need to leave the corvette at home because it draws to much attention and then I have to park the Toyota down the road from her place. After talking for awhile she sits on my lap and reads some sci fie romance novel to me about a woman with seven lovers. I ask if she has seven lovers and get punched. She looks at me so convincing and says a really like you and I laugh. She says no I am serious. She makes innuendo towards sex we fool around and make out and she gets a call that her friends dog got hit by a car. We got to get dressed quick her friends dog got hit by a car. Takes me back to the car just 2 hours after I get there. I drive down to the club that she used to work at and buy this girl that she hates a couple $20 drinks after another bar tender points me out to the girl. She ask if I want to get married and I ditch her. So on Monday high noon I get a call no mention of money for about 5 mins. So I tell her I know that I told you I would give you $200 more and I had it when I saw you but I don't feel like I owe it to you. If you ask for it I will give it to you. She say's you don't owe me nothing. I tell her I got to go but I will give her a call later tonight and she say's she has to go on a dinner date tonight. I ask if she wants to do something this week end and she don't know. I get drunk that night and text that I hope she has fun on her date and I won't be her sucker anymore. no reply back. I was told I was the only one she did this with but I never believed her. I ask if she is a prostitute and get told to lose her number. I text back I have been nothing but good to you and the only time you want anything to do with me is when you need money so go sell your stank ass. Not heard from her since. I have not seen her in 3 moths and think of her every day. I hate that hot slut. And yes I am an asshole. But I won't be a bitch.

24 comments

• motorhead
    13 years ago
    Book_guy,

Read this for me and give me a synopsis.

--

They have this new invention called paragraphs
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    BigBill: I'm sorry for what happened to you but let it go. It's over. Most of these girls are professionals and they are in it for the money. Time to find a new one, don't be an asshole and don't fall in love. Good luck.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    mh,

At least there was some punctuation.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It's hard to think of paragraphs while crying in your beer.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    "But I won't be a bitch."

Hmmm.
  • staxwell
    13 years ago
    "I have not seen her in 3 moths and think of her every day. I hate that hot slut."

Stop that shit. You say you have money, and a nice car...those two together will get you plenty of pussy. Go out and get it, and stop crying over a slut. You knew what the fuck was up when you got involved with her, that's why you laughed when she said she liked you.

What are you, a fucking teen?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I'd read that, but for fear of absorbing multiple unwanted subliminal messages, I'll take a pass.
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    Sorry. But I cannot take this even remotely seriously.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    I don't want your opinion's just the Dugster. He might be nuts but he's right. He knows whats up lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll madness is a sweet truth the world do'n't get
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Pretty funny story. I don't see what the big deal is, though. The obsessing about her part at the end seems like only really bad thing. Just find a new stripper to have fun with, though. It's like the doritos commercial - don't worry, go ahead and eat some more, we'll make new ones.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I don't want your opinion's just the Dugster. He might be nuts but he's right"

That's "Dougster! If you did not want other opinions, why the FUCK did you post that rambling post? Hmm...

As to Dougster's sanity, I'll leave that to other people to decide. LOL
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Maybe Dudester or payer11 could comment, they seem to have lots of (self-admitted) experience with the psychiatric establishment.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    It's a stripper! No offense to my fellow colleagues and of course all of us, as women, should be treated with some respect but She's A Stripper! Move On!
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    NOT going to lie but stripper or not she just sounds like every hot chick who i have EVER crossed paths with. You are Being childish in the reasons you got hurt. First rule never give money to strippers fuck that never give money to any woman EVER at that point they are all using you as an atm. Hell at least you got some BBBJs out of the deals be thankful and keep the happy memories and pretend she got married and move on. Dont think of her i know that sounds hard but just dont find a new wet hole and fuck it.
  • GCMan
    13 years ago
    Strippers don't put emotional attachment to men that they meet in the club. Sure they might get a little in to it when they first meet a rich, good looking guy, but they usually get a reality check and figure it out. My best advice to you , don't fall in love with strippers because you are always going to be a customer no matter how much money you spend on them or how many times you see each other outside the club. And fyi, if they saw you otc the chances are good they are seeing someone else too. 2 kinds of strippers. The ones that will see customers otc and the ones that will not. Let it go...
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    What a fucking moron.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    I KNOW
  • zorro
    13 years ago
    Holy shit, that story was the WORST. Send me $200 to compensate me for reading that drivel.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I thought I had him on ignore did he sign up again
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    "I text back I have been nothing but good to you and the only time you want anything to do with me is when you need money so go sell your stank ass. Not heard from her since."

What I find incredible is the fact that you apparently EXPECTED to hear from her again.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    Would fucking paragraphs kill you?

But seriously, if you are this obsessed with this stripper you really need to take a long hard look at your life take some action to correct the deficiencies you find. The kind of behavior you are describing makes me think you are well on your way to stalker territory.

Her job is to make strip club patrons feel wanted and special, at least appear to be sexually available; that's what she gets paid to do. You can't be upset when she does a good job and you feel those things after paying her. I can guarantee you with absolute certainty that if you go any strip club and spend $400-500 (no more, no less) on the same dancer over 3-4 visits by visit #4 she will make you feel like she has a genuine romantic interest in you. She won't have one, she'll just be doing her job cultivating a business relationship.

If you've got the money and the time, I strongly suggest you do it 3-4 times. If after the 4th time you haven't realized the score and learned to enjoy the experience for what it is you need to walk away from the strip club scene and never go back. If you manage to get proper perspective you should have picked up the tools along the way to have a lot more fun while at the same time spending somewhat less money and most importantly without all the emotional scarring.

Good luck, and be careful you don't start treating other women like strippers. That won't work out for you any better than treating strippers like other women.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    First of all hit the space bar and return every 2 or 3 lines

next forget about the past, go have fun when you have the chance but drink in moderation, if you're busy, you won't have time to think about times past

third, she's probably telling her friends what a real creepy a..hole stalker you turned out to be if she even remembers you, my own memory of dancers is like a day or two to weeks or months depending upon how much interaction I had with them. After 10 years, I can't even remember what college roommates looked like. Unless you want to stay friends, forget the past.

fourth, be careful with how you treat dancers if they remember very well. Most dancers seem to like me and I've been amazed every time I meet a dancer who says she remembers me from several years ago. I figure they are going to remember me much better than I will them so I don't like to leave any bad feelings.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    If you were looking for a sex partner, you should have spent less time with her. If you were looking for a girlfriend or mistress, you should have spent more time with her, and have been willing to put up with her SS.

If you are doing business with her, then you need to know she is doing business with others. The associated consequences are her being Hot and Cold. When she has no other obligations, she will be Hot for you (calling you, being prompt, asking you for more time). When she has other customers, or has already made enough money that week/month, you an expect her to be Cold.

@Stilletto25: OMG that response was funny. Especially coming from you.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    I want to type something reasonable, but can't stop laughing...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion