tuscl

Do strippers get off on grinding on patrons hard d!cks?

Sunday, October 30, 2011 12:14 PM
Do you think the majority of strippers like grinding on anonymous men's dicks. Do you believe most strippers like grinding on men's d!cks and get off from grinding on hard d!cks? Most of the time when I'm in a strip club and a girl knows I'm hard its like she just keeps going. Only a few times when I got a hard on, the girl jumps off my lap and starts air dancing or stroking my d!ck with her leg.. What is your experience with strippers and continuing lap dances on your lap when they know you have a hard on??

48 comments

• zorro
    13 years ago
    I think most strippers like knowing that they can get a guy aroused. If a stripper does all she can to be sexy and the guy doesn't get hard they are probably at least a little disappointed.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Since you used the word "most," the answer to your question is "no." There may be some, though I've met very few who got off on *just* on grinding.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Johnny: The reason most girls keep going when you get hard is because they know you are at your weak point. They are looking for more money. The few dancers I have become close with have told me they do have orgasms during foreplay and/or sex, but not during lap dances. Lap dances are work.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Pabloantonio is right. A hard on let's us know we're doing something right. I'm going to add that I like it when customers get hard, however, it is uncomfortable. Vaginas are sensitive and so is the padding and bone above. Any hard grinding is going to be uncomfortable but I've never mentioned it to a customer obviously. Maybe in certain instances, if done right, someone somewhere could get off on it but its never happened to me.
  • johnnymapalo
    13 years ago
    Ok, I will go further with the question now. Do you think strippers like it when customers bust a nut in their pants? Do the strippers keep going when they feel wetness down there or do they look at how with a disgusting look and hop off immediately? In one experience, I busted a nut in my pants and the stripper kept going although I know she felt the wetness. Another time, my pants crotch was wet cause it was raining outside and the stripper felt the wetness. She immediately jumped off my lap and asked me "what is that wetness". I told her that it was rain from outside but she didn't believe me I guess and just continued and gave me an air dance after that. Hahah. What are you experiences with bussing a nut in your pants?
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    There are a few air dancers here and there, but other than those all of them continue dancing when you have a hardon and are not squeamish or "offended". In fact, if you don't get one that they would take that as weird. All but a few I've met will grind on you until you cum, and if they don't it's just because they think they can stretch more money from you by making you wait. The smarter ones know better. If they do get you off it means they get repeat business so they that's what's making them happy. As to whether they enjoy it themselves or not, I agree it's mostly just work. I have, however, heard some of them bragging with each other "See that guy? He is so hot, and he got three dances from me!" So it's definitely not impossible for them to actually enjoy. Probably just impossible for the PLs on this forum who think they are exception when they are not. :-)
  • canny
    13 years ago
    I've had a stripper squirt twice during a private room, so she definitely enjoyed what she was doing. I've also had dances from strippers who obviously were not enjoying what they were doing in the slightest. @Stiletto, it's uncomfortable for us if you grind too hard too. I prefer soft "grinding" that won't hurt the dancer when she's nude, but that's also harder for them because they can't "rest" on me. I suspect it's a no win for you.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I don't care if a customer find as long as he doesnt get it on me. If he finishes, I will not keep going unless I'm asked to. I usually stop and ask. Obviously, most customers don't want me to keep grinding or whatever I'm doing. They just want to sit for a song and then settle up.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @canny- it is a no win. I grind however hard I'm asked to or asked not to.Even if I grind soft, its only not uncomfortable for the first two customers with a average of six songs a piece. I may be the only one who's been grinding on you that night but you are probably the tenth person I've been grinding on at an average of six.songs a piece, maybe more.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    It happened to me once at the Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta several years ago. We were doing a 30 minute Vip trip and she was totally nude. She stopped and had this strage look on her face. I asked what was wrong. She pointed down to the wetness on my crotch and said "Sorry, it happens some times". Damn she finished and I didn't.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    May say something about the type of club I've been hanging at, but if they take note of an erection it's usually acknowledged with some sort of upsell for 'relief service'.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Get off grinding maybe if they are sensitive
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Nooooo! I get off get it right guys ! Lol
  • xpando
    13 years ago
    I doubt it but I have met a few who were great at pretending.
  • ww
    13 years ago
    Kinda confusing question, because I feel by nature of the industry most strippers (especially ones that stay in the game for minute) would like grinding; they may not truly get off from it, but I would think they would at least like it...otherwise, they'd get out of industry...and the grinding itself shouldn't be uncomfortable (refering to stilettos comment)...but most of my dancers are ample in the azz vice front to front grinding which I'm not into...also, most dancers have given me the indication that if I'm not hard, its insulting...I've had women go out of there way to get me aroused when I really wasn't attracted and only got the dance out of sympathy/harassment for a dance to begin... Definitely, have busted during a lap, most of time from the chick trying to make it happen with some stick shifting...so its rarely happened as a surprise, but similar to johnny, I've had some chicks "think" they made me bust and they didn't and try to collect extra (maybe it rained, or its wet from another chick, or spilled my drink a little, etc)...most chicks will finish out the song, just so it doesn't draw attention, but they might airdance it out...
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @ww- our job is to please you. We don't usually tell you if its uncomfortable. I'm on a message board and will be totally honest. If I were on your lap, I'd smile and you wouldn't have a clue. Afterall, I'm there to please you. Not everyone pays for honesty. Customers can go home and have someone tell them "ouch" for free. When you're I'm my booth, I want you hard and happy. If that means grinding, so be it. Are you a dancer? How do you know it shouldnt be uncomfortable? Maybe it isn't for the girls you are dancing with. But really? Would you even know? No wait...what do I know? I must be crazy. You seem to be the resident know-it-all for this thread. I'll just sit back and let you tell like it is
  • vivi24
    13 years ago
    I dont really get off but if im dancing for a guy im attracted to i can get very aroused sometimes.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm sure many dancers would *like* you to believe that they are getting off, simply because it feeds the egos of most guys, and most guys, when their egos are fed well enough, are more generous, which could result in a bigger tip. The reality however, seems to me likely to be significantly different. *Can* a woman get off on rubbing? Absolutely, but from direct observation, the speed, pressure and rhythm that many women seem to find pleasurable don't appear to coincide with that which most men would require to have a through-the-pants nut.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    most.. no.. some.. yes
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    My experience... No idea if they do or not from simple grinding since I stop them from doing that if possible. Those that I KNOW have gotten off have all involved skin to skin contact in it's various forms. Most off via the fingers.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    in my many club visits, I can remember only one instance where this happened. dancer in VIP straddled my lap and really went to town riding my boner. I had on a pair of worn soft dockers so boner was fairly free to roam. she zeroed in on my stiffy and proceeded to rub her split up and down in a slow steady rythym. I was busy sucking on her tit when she stopped and shuddered before collapsing on my chest. it was very obvious that she had an "O". she smiled and said thanks I really needed that then kissed me on the lips.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    @ 10inches-...sucking on titties? kissing on the LIPS? i've never experienced any of this at a club, which clubs are you guys going to?
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I think they get more aroused rubbing your wallet.
  • ww
    13 years ago
    @stilleto...didn't mean to offend...I wasn't saying its not or can't be uncomfortable...I'm just not sure why anyone would do anything in the long run if the majority of times the work they do is unpleasant (short run, I get it...regardless of what type of work it is)...of course, I would never know as a patron of dances unless she told me...of course, I have received painful dances and I never told her! (I like to see if a dance can feel me out on how I like it)... I guess if I were a female/dancer and I was uncomfortable with a particular position, I would just adjust, unless the club limited what I could do...again, none of this is meant to offend ANYONE...just voicing an opinion...
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Georgmicrodong has got a very good point. One that I agree with. If the strip club industry gave out Oscars for best realistic fake orgasm, I think I'd be nominated every year. I'm not talking about some "oh yes" scream fest, but a very realistic orgasm.I can even get wet. I'm stroking those customers egos. I want them to feel like they are fucking awesome. But the truth is that I've never had one in the club, neither has the twelve dancer friends I poled last night. Not to say no one does. Some girls probably do. Of the girls I asked though, consensus is that stripping is work and its best to focus on the money.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    25, I'd bet I could tell your real and fake, but how would I prove it? :)
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "neither has the twelve dancer friends I poled last night." Gee, even after you "poled" them?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @ww- no offense taken. Like I said, after a certain amount of dances, if a customer wants grinding, no adjustment in your grinding is going to make it better. After four hours of consecutive dances, the fact is that the pubic bone starts to hurt. So let me see if I understand, I'm making $30 a dance in my hometown.I'm always busy. My average regular spends $300-2000 a month on me and I have a couple handfuls of those not to mention the newbies that come in and I'm supposed to quit cuz it gets to hurting my pussy? No! You keep on grinding and thank your lucky stars that you're doing as well as you are. You save that fucking money and when you burn out for good, you invest it. I'm not looking back when I'm 50 and realizing I missed a great opportunity because it hurt my pussy. You do the math ww....and when a thread comes up like this, Ill still tell the truth. It hurts! Happy Halloween
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @clubber- I'd never fake with you :)
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @steve229- I read over that after I wrote it and knew I'd be catching some slack for that. Poled? Did I even use that correctly in a sentence? Oh well
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @Stiletto25, "You save that fucking money and when you burn out for good, you invest it. I'm not looking back when I'm 50 and realizing I missed a great opportunity because it hurt my pussy." Music to my ears. I am in the midst of a North American road show trying to drum up money for this natural gas project I have begun up here in NWT. I am willing to give up 30 points of equity at $10m/point. How many points do you want? Oh, don't tell the various pros to whom I am prostrating myself of the terms I offered you. For those guys, I am offering less and asking for more. Special tuscl discount for hot dancers!
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    I had a funny experience in FL where some girl was having multiples during a couple of dances....I felt like a dog was humping my leg
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    25, Honestly, I believe ALL women have or will fake. Lucky you! We can't. Even if a woman "O"s, she can say she was faking. I think, however, that I can tell real vs. fake close to 100%. As for the investing thing, my ATF did that. Still works (not as a dancer), but really doesn't have to if she didn't wish to do so.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    During a dance or two, I doubt it. Couple of hours in VIP, maybe.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @farmerart- I'd never tell. @clubber- I've even faked outside of the club. It doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the person I'm with. It's just hard to tell a person that I'm not feeling it tonight when I know they're trying so hard. Maybe someday we.can find out how good you are.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    I was once told you will be the best or the worst I ever had. It never happened.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    25, Never said I was good at anything, other than snooping out the fakes, but I would certainly try with you! :)
  • Ricci
    13 years ago
    Alright, I'll start this post by saying I've had a lot to drink... Stiletto's posts are totally on the money in this thread. Wish I was at her club and could spend a bit of time with her... Anyway, wanted to say that all women are not entirely different from each other, and anyone that judges strippers is missing the whole point. Some marry guys for financial security, others path their own course to determine their own future independently.
  • canny
    13 years ago
    The stripper who had an orgasm with me used her fingers and it was in the VIP. It wasn't a LD.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Orgasm during a couple of dances in the middle of the club,not likely. Private room for a couple hours, possibly.
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    To answer OP's questions, 1. I don't care 2. They keep going until I tell them to stop. And if its an air dance its one song and buhbai. The ONLY time I care about how or what she feels is during sex. During a lap dance I don't give a flying fuck how she feels. Its all about me.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Stiletto - I feel kind of bad now, I don't think I can ever get another dance, I will always be thinking about how much it hurts..
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Let's face it. If we were such great lovers that women could get off from dry humping our clothed erections for three minutes, word would probably get around, and we wouldn't have to pay for said dry humping in a strip club.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The only time I've had a dancer actually cum was when they specifically wanted to; I've had my #2 cum twice and ATF once. This is out of many hundreds of dances so it's quite rare. In general, I've found dancers like when I'm hard because as mentioned, they feel like they're doing their job and that means $$$. My regulars know what I like and they're very good at providing it. As for the guy cumming, it's REALLY variable. The younger ones can become disgusted and angry. The more experienced ones take it as an occupational hazard. My ATF prefers guys don't cum, while my #2 'almost' insists on it as she will grind (etc.) very aggressively. She has many customers cum every night. I very rarely cum from a lap dance and I actually prefer not to because of the mess (although my #2 sometimes gets the better of me when she's being a tease! LOL).
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Dang, this thread makes me miss Stiletto25 even more. :-( As far as the thread...I've only had one lap dance session where I felt like the dancer got off The rest of them, no, I highly doubt it
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    GV, I started to read, but as soon as I saw "25" I checked the date. I do wish these old threads would stay dormant. If one wishes to address the issue, Start a new thread, paste the URL of the old thread and if anyone is interested, they can go there.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I agree with you Clubber. The thing is...we don't have any control over people bumping old threads The member who bumped this thread (Lena Morgan)...it was their very first post on the discussion board
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I must have missed this, interesting thread. I think LenaMorgan is right. I think occasionally a stripper giving a dance will find a guy she finds attractive, and if that guy is respectful during the dance, she might get turned on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion