tuscl

Retired!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 4:19 PM
Yep, I'm done dancing. I've been applying at different places for a long time now while I danced, and got called for an interview. I've been tired of dancing for a little bit. It was fun while it lasted but unless I made a career out of it, I can't count on the money to be reliable. I might come say hi once and a while, but you can officially consider me an ex-stripper :P

31 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Oh noes!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    What field of work will you be going into?
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    also: if you stick that tongue out, you better use it! :P
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Say it ain't so, f_d. You can't abandon us poor pathetic losers. You're all we have to live for.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    oh, dearest jackslash, ya'll will have to get along without lil' ol' me SOMEHOW!! jk, I hope I didn't come off as pretentious in my OP :)
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    What could be more rewarding than being a lying, thieving whore? LOL
  • atlas7
    13 years ago
    dang--enjoy your retirement, and best of luck!
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    And where will you get the thrill of [s]stealing[/s] liberating the contents of our wallets while we are happy about it?
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I retired for two years. It was the absolute shits! You'll be back, fetish_dancer just like I am back in my old game.
  • Dolfan
    13 years ago
    Age quod agis (Latin, not gibbrish) Since you're stripping days are over, does that mean you days here are too? If so, your contributions will be missed - maybe not as much as your ass and titties, but...
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Congratulations on the new job. Best of luck to you.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Sounds like a wise decision. Life is just going to get harder and harder for strippers over the upcoming year.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Waaaahhhh! Now I'm not gonna have anything to do when I go to Indy!
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Based on the clubs you reviewed, you were working at the lower tier clubs/dives of Indy. There isn't as much money being thrown around at those clubs.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Oh, and by the way, good luck to you. You have added a great deal to our community. You will be missed.
  • vivi24
    13 years ago
    Just sayin good luck in whatever you choose to do fetish_dancer!
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    thanks, all of you!!! @sinclair: there's a LOT of money to be made in those clubs, actually :) I started out doing extremely well, was a top earner until management got lax about girls doing extras and suddenly the money was diverted. extras may be good for some of you guys, but when more and more girls are doing them, it's a lot harder to make honest money. I bounced around for a little and realized it was the same a lot of places. I prefer smaller bars and the economy is eventually even going to hit places like Rick's and Brad's, so I just stopped. I liked that option better.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Best of luck on the new job. If you have made up your mind on this, my money says you won't be back. I haven't been on TUSCL for very long but I will miss you take on things - Good Luck
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    It's hard to work all night doing clean dances, mostly talking, and walking out with $200, when the girl next to you made the same in twenty minutes fucking a guy.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    We'll definitely miss you f_d :`( Hope you pop in once in a while to slap us around a little to keep us well behaved!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    Best of luck in your new career.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    You can tell your grand kids, "with condoms whizzing over my head, grammy escaped just before the place turned into a whore house". They won't understand because by then there will be drive-in sex providers...kinda like Sonic but the carhops will be naked.
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    I want to live in mmdv26's future it sounds ummm interesting. Will they still be wearing roller-skates? that is the more important question. Age quod agis, NIIIIIICE dolfan, now are you implying a leopard cant change her spots. or saying pick something and fucking do it. My personal piece of advice do what you have to do i mean what you feel you must do down to the very depths of your core. but also dont throw out or get rid of your stripper gear you never know when that could come in reallllll handy. like when you need a couple of bucks... you know what I mean. Or you could give in to the dark side and toss out some extras... then again I used to slut it up and go to gay bars to get free drinks.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Good luck in your future endeavors Ms. F_D!
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Good luck!!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    To those questioning f_d's mettle, I know two dancers who've been retired for 5+ years, one is married, one is not. I don't see either going back, although I tease the single one constantly to return.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Best of luck to you, fetish_dancer.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    So sorry to se you leave the ranks, f_d. You always had solid analysis and provocative comments. It is not easy to walk back into the regular economy, but I will be rooting for you. Cheers!
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    I hope you have better luck than the last stripper I know who decided to retire: she's now back dancing at the same place, her "retirement" having lasted about seven months. hopefully you'll stick around here and keep us PL's in line, be hard to do without your insightful comments from the "other side".
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fa is correct, retirement can be the pits, so go do what your new career entails and enjoy!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    We'll miss you. I know I'd like to retire a millionaire. I'd quit my regular day job and do whatever I want to work on instead. It's good that you can retire and work elsewhere. I believe some dancers feel trapped or don't see a better alternative. That may or may not be true but I suspect it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion