tuscl

Dancer: "You're the first customer I've gone out with...Please don't murder me.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 4:37 PM
So what am I supposed to say to that? LOL

27 comments

• HB13
    13 years ago
    Heard something similar ("please don't kill me") when I gave my ATF a ride home. "Don't worry, I want this to continue. I don't want it to end." Or something to that effect.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    If I were in a less than good mood, I might ask her in response - "If you think that then why are you going out with me Honey?"
  • Sowhatt
    13 years ago
    Laugh. Appreciate the attempt at levity. But don't forget that even though the statement is couched as a joke, underlying that is a real concern. Don't do anything to push her if she suddenly decides she's uncomfortable. It's like a first time LD with a new girl. Keep your hands to yourself (metaphorically) and she's more likely to guide you to where you wanted to go in the first place. After all, if she wasn't down for what's going to happen, she wouldn't be out with you in the first place.
  • creepshow
    13 years ago
    "No problem... now could you help me get this couch into the back of my van?"
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    Steve, how's baby #1 and baby #2 going for you? You mentoned your old ATF is back, is the new ATF on the back burner? I can imagine a bitch fight in the dressing room
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    I agree with veteranclubber. Sounds. like one hell of a cat fight in dressing room
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    @veteranclubber - Baby #1 and Baby #2 are in different clubs/cities. I learned that lesson the hard way, lol.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Not sure what to say about that. I wish I had gotten that far with my xATF.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    There really isn't much that you CAN say to that, steve! (note to self: move butcher knife and duct tape from glove box to trunk.) =D
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    *haw* lopaw, love it. Steve, why is your inside door handle missing on the passenger side?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Sounds like she was in a 'romantic' frame of mind for the date ... Pretty tough to salvage that one!
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I make rape jokes more than I should. Luckily, the dancers that stolick around me do it for the humor.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Then again, you've could've turned to her after her statement and replied, "Is now a good time to ask for hand job?"
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    *stick I reiterate what Sowhatt said. Make a passing joke, then back it up with protective actions toward her - open doors, walk on the street side, help her in and out of the vehicle, etc. Then, judge her comfort zone on how far to take things physically. I get away with the rape jokes because 1) they know I'm a clown, and 2) they know I go to strippers because I expect them to be playful, sexual, and aggressive! If I wanted a passive girl, I take one from the street. (I know some dancers are passive and timid, but I don't deal with these)
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    I agree that it is gallows humor, so the best way is with your own humor. How about, 'Oh I have very strict rules about how far I will go on a first date'.
  • steve_ny
    13 years ago
    Lol, creepshow. Put the lotion in the basket!!
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Although it doesn't happen a lot, if she isn't sure enough such that she asks the question, then she needs to find another conveyance. Seriously, Bundy came across like the all american kid. There are ways to find out about customers and she should always do that before going for a ride.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Two years ago, when I took ATF3 on a trip, I drove her out to some remote ranch land that I own. Seeing how remote it was, she got out of the car and said "You could hide a body pretty easily out here." As my stepfather would've done, I gave her a disapproving look and said nothing. After a quiet moment I pointed out that the land was adjacent to a dormant volcano, but since a massive geologic upheaval caused the volcano in the first place.... Anyway, the death subject wasn't revisited.
  • magicrat
    13 years ago
    I had been hitting up a fav for otc for awhile with no luck, then out of the blue one day she said "why don't you get a room?" Later on I asked her what changed her mind and her reply was "Well I didn't think you would leave me in a ditch." Damn I miss that girl!
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    She has low expectations so don't murder her and you're good. It probably is O.K. to make her scream though.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    steve229, tell her. You are one of the women I've enjoyed out of the club. Don't break my streak of not being murdered by them. :)
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Tell her that, due to a court order, you're required to provide her with pepper spray. And give her a 'safe word'; something like 'fuck me harder!'.
  • HonestT
    13 years ago
    Boy that was a mood killer! @inno123: That was sooo funny!
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    Say "I'm also going to be the last you go out with! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
  • spudd
    13 years ago
    My fav waitress/bartender lets me have free drinks, and in return, she fills out my credit card receipt (tips). One time, she tells me, "Just be glad I'm not ripping you." My reply, "Just be glad I'm not raping you." She then gave me the evil eye look, then laughed.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    And you're the first stripper I've gone out with, don't steal everything I own
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    "Well, I was going to, but since you asked so nicely..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion