tuscl

NON HOT GIRLS IN VA

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:58 AM
I live in VA, and EVERYTIME I go clubbing, no matter what club the girls here aren't that attractive, versus clubs in CA etc? Is something good in the waters of other states? I wish during my time living here, some hot gals would appear so I'm not stuck looking at a Sally Sue porker..

10 comments

• Alucard
    13 years ago
    Time to take a ROAD trip my son! LMFAO!
  • rell
    13 years ago
    umm what part of va are you in??
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    If that is true, then it probably stems from the fact that VA clubs are so restrictive that the dancers cannot make good money there. So the hot ones work out of state. My original ATF was from Richmond. She started dancing in WV.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    i live in VA as well. and i know we live around the same area of VA (richmond/chesterfield area), because you've reviewed many of the same clubs that i have. what you said is somewhat true, because i haven't been impressed with the girls at any of the clubs excluding paper moon. but trust me man, if you go to either of the paper moon's, you'll find at least 4-5 really hot girls. also, what day you go makes a big difference. i know many people on this site don't like going friday and saturday nites, because these are obviously the times when the clubs are most busy, but it's also the time when you'll have the most dancers working. i've gone to downtown paper moon several times, and on fridays and saturdays they always have between 25-30 dancers working and usually 5-6 of them are VERY attractive.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Social disapproval of SCs, generally, and dancers, specifically, hurt the market in Richmond, VA. Hot babes who have choices don't want the restrictions, hassles and social disapproval. In Detroit, no one cares and that's why it's becoming ExtraCity with some hot dancers to choose from.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I have to agree with shadow. VA clubs are simply horrible and I would have to imagine that girls who can travel to work do so.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    At least Virginia saves you money! Subscribe to the Spanish Playboy Channel with the savings. "BJ High School Grads" was the feature film last night. Tonight it's "Rocksuckers".
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "I live in VA" Unfortunately that says it all, lol. As CT knows, I share your pain.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    1. VA clubs suck becasue of the laws. Better girls will go else where where they can earn more. 2. The weather in CA / FL is better.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    SuperDude: "In Detroit, no one cares and that's why it's becoming ExtraCity" That would be a great new nickname for Detroit. Would the city council approve it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion