tuscl

Clubs where thr girls are naked most of the time?

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 8:26 PM
A few years ago I visited the Mons Venus in Florida, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that the girls just walking around trying to get dances were usually partially or fully naked, and I wonder why no other clubs seem to do that? I've had girls at other locations say that they cannot be nude when not dancing, but wasn't certain if it was a rule or a law. And if the Mons Venus can do it, at least some other clubs somewhere must be able to as well. Have y'all been to any clubs where this was allowed?

15 comments

• bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    McDoogal's in Baltimore, the girls often do that. I am still hoping they will have nude pool tournaments.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i'm way too far away from it to ever see it but if op is correct, mons is my type of club! :-)
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Depends on the club, the night, and who is in charge. I've seen topless girls solicit dances at Houston Dolls, St. James, and the Trophy Club, but only at certain times. Even though the clubs above are topless, I've seen panties hit the floor at selective times during LD sessions.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    dude, i've gotten (is that a word? lol) girls naked in bikini clubs, but like you said, "at selective times"
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Great question. Wish I knew the answer.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    I would also second that mons sounds like my type of club.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Hey, I'm kinda glad they're covered up when not on stage. Leaves a little to the imagination.
  • Jackmd
    13 years ago
    I will second McDoogals in Maryland. The girls do it all the time and not just after dances. Often they will just walk around naked talking to customers or asking about lap dances. This is a BOYB club and extra's are NOT part of the menu.
  • Cable
    13 years ago
    A few daytime girls at Lido in Cape Canaveral will sit at the bar topless after a stage set and take their time putting the top back on.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    You might try Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach. The girls seem freer to sit around naked, if they choose. I've sat a time or two in the past chatting up a naked girl on my lap after she finished her set. I agree that's the best - total nudity all the time. This whole thing about "leaving something to the imagination" doesn't work as well for me. I find total nudity revs my engine way more and is likely to get me to pry loose my hard earned dollars or euros for some together time.
  • highlander2973
    13 years ago
    In my area the adult entertainment ordinance prohibits being naked unless you're on stage or in the private dance area. But yeah, I get where you're coming from. Sometimes a dancer won't bother putting her outfit back on after a stage set and just casually walk through the club back to the dressing room or VIP. I like that.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    One of the local clubs here recently offered the dancers an addition cash bonus to walk around the club either nude or topless for their whole shift. Most of the dancers HATE it. They seem to think that by being naked, less people will be inclined to buy dances, since they can already see "all the goods". How wrong they were.....I wound up buying several dances the other day from a girl that I would have never even looked at, had she not been naked and sitting in my lap ;)
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    If any of you ever make the trip to the SW corner of Iowa, Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg Iowa has girls who walk around naked all night. Not all of them do, but it's not all walking back to the dressing room there. One of my old faves there used to say she spent more time with her clothes on onstage than off.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    don't think many of the girls would want to sit on the chairs or stools butt naked. too many sweaty asses have already been there before them. would not mind them walking around topless.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    And the Mons Venus is one club that doesn't seem to require the girls to wear dancer shoes. I find a totally naked tanned blonde wearing nothing but tennis shoes HOTT
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion