tuscl

What cities and states have the most relaxed lap-dance laws/rules.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011 8:23 PM
I know there are a lot of clubs where you can get away with more than you are supposed to, but I am curious as to the highest legal limits out there (especially in the US, but stories from the globe might be interesting).

13 comments

• BofItech
    13 years ago
    East St. Louis/Washington Park area is hard to beat
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I don't actually know much about "legal" limits, but my guess is what you're really looking for is where extras are tolerated of folks look the other way. There are probably no places where it's legal, so keeping that in mind, the Inkster MI clubs are hard to beat. Some Florida clubs are good, Tropical Lei in CA, a couple Atlanta clubs, and the Houston area isn't bad either. I'd check out the highly rated clubs in TUSCL and read up. Good luck!
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    Haven't we determined from previous posts that Canada or TJ would technically have the most 'relaxed' laws since FS is legal there??? As for US... IMO the review seems to be best for South Flordia, Dalas, Houston, and City of Industry (COI) CA.
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    BTW, excellent question.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Not a 100% sure about the legalities, but OTC seems to be socially accepted at the Brampton and Missaugua clubs in Ontario.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    @CTQ, All across Canada prostitution is legal. The solicitation part is illegal. A case is working its way through our court system at the moment dealing with solicitation. If my memory serves, The Supreme Court of Canada is pondering its decision right now after two lower levels of courts have thrown out the solicitation laws. Come north, all you tuscl horndogs! (Recent moves in the dollar rate have dropped prices for American visitors. You now get about an extra three cents when you buy a loonie!)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Tijuana doesn't give a fuck. I think US cities give a shit but don't do anything about it.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the clarification, Art. When I was there a month ago, it was .97 the other way.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I hear Guam is nice this time of year.
  • sishac
    13 years ago
    I've had some AMAZING dances in Hartford CT, Syracuse NY and Chicago IL.....good memories...but it seems that it is up to each individual dancer.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    There you go sishac. Oh yeah. Can't speak for Syracuse, but Hartford and Chicago are OFF DA' HOOK! In Hartford, you'll find the Gold Club to be be your best (and really only) choice. It may seem tame there, but you really need to let the girls know exactly what you are looking for. All the uber good stuff happens in the LD area in the nude side of the club. ;) In Chicago, go to the Pink Monkey and let one of the floor managers know that you are looking for a very special girl for a little around the world fun. They will know exactly how to take care of you from there. Now go have fund and don't forget to report back.
  • BigBillPayed
    13 years ago
    There are some dive bars in West Virginia and North Carolina that are easy
  • terps19
    13 years ago
    A lot of vegas places allow touching. Jaguars in dallas was pretty liberal in touching.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion