tuscl

extras at sc's

bang69
North Carolina
Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:40 AM
Hey all, Many of us have gotn extras from a stripper both at the club & out side the club. So I'm wondering what you prefer. A itc B. otc. Please tell me I can't wait to here what you think

20 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I like it best OTC. I like to take my time enjoying a woman.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I usually do not seek OTC gigs for security reasons but from the stand point of enjoyment, I prefer it.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Definitely OTC. For one thing, the cost per hour is generally cheaper, and sometimes significantly so. I also like to take my time.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I've only done ITC, although I'm with others on this in that I suspect OTC would ultimately be cheaper, private, and w-a-y more relaxing. I've yet to try it for security reasons, but I've developed a bit of a connection with a couple strippers over time to where I'll likely give it a shot.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I'd settle for either at this point. Never had more than a little stick shifting up to this point.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I have never done OTC either, but I have had some pretty rushed situations ITC that make me want to take it OTC.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I stay ITC. Less chance of repercussions, for me.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Depends completely upon where I am. I generally prefer OTC and this is what I shoot for in most locales. Having said that, there are a few places, like Providence and a few cities down south, where very private, comfortable and reasonably priced ITC services can be had. In these places Ido not mind handling my action in the club and in some ways it can be quite convenient to do so.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    OTC makes the most sense in my head (s) but I avoid it as ITC-type activities are more controlled by the environment and I am still married, albeit I probably don't deserve to be.
  • rell
    13 years ago
    otc.. way better.. cheaper alot better atmoshpere
  • joesparty
    13 years ago
    I don't like to share, so OTC is always preferable.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I like ITC. I also like to pull out, pull off the rubber and see what all I can hit when I cum - chairs, couches, tables, the wall. I try not to have sex or masturbate three days before club going, so I have a bigger load, too.
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Also, drinking lots of milk and eating cheese and asparagus helps to make it more fragrant. I like to think of myself as the clubs potpourri!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    OTC.
  • Dain
    13 years ago
    I've mainly done OTC. I do ITC when I'm sure it's safe and the girl asks me.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I like I before B except after C
  • atxz28guy
    13 years ago
    damn...am I missing something? I've been to close to 40 clubs in my life. OTC was offered once...ITC..once. Still kicking myself for not taking up that OTC offer.
  • DUSA
    13 years ago
    interesting question. There is the thrill of pulling it off ITC, especially in a club where it is not the norm. Plus chance of reprecussions are lower as in no phone trails, reciepts etc. OTC has to be very carefully selected and with the right person is generally not the by the hour type. You can do the nice dinner and drinks and spend time enjoy every bit of their body and relaxe and savior the momment
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I will take it either way.....itc is hot just cuz its sneaky.......otc is fun just cuz you can take your time!
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I have done both and each has its advantages. Comparing it to Naval Avaitaion, itc is like a night mission taking off in rough seas while otc can be like a daytime mission with good weather. As you get more expeience it becomes easier.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion