tuscl

Frequency of club visits.

nj_pete
New Jersey
Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:35 AM
I go to clubs mostly when I travel, probably 50 visits to clubs in the past 2 1/2 years. Unfortunitly the comany is on this big push to cut travel and my club activities have there for decreased (saves on the wallet however!). There are some clubs local to my office (in Somerset county NJ) but nothing great, couple of my favorite clubs, Club Risque in Bristol PA and PH lounge are about 45 miles from home, so its difficult to stop by for an evening. Just curious, what is the frequency of some of your clubs visits?

26 comments

• Gizmo1965
    18 years ago
    I go about once every month or two (as I can budget it) if I'm not actually dating someone. A little less often if I am. I just broke up with my last girlfriend a few weeks ago and have been to my favorite local club 3 times ( more than my average, but I feel a lot better now).
  • komey1970
    18 years ago
    Usually, every week or two. I don't like going often during the week because I have to go to work early. So it usually depends on how busy my weekends get. I go often enough that the staff knows me (and doesn't charge me for cover). During winter it goes down some - partly due to weather, and partly due to being a booster club member for the local DI hockey team.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Well , thank you , Bones, for your "public service". If the Guiness Book should open a category of most strip clubs visited & reviewed in a day(week), Bones will probably be 1st entrant. But, like many other Guiness feats, some things are 1 shot deal, not to be repeated regularly, if at all. I think of the guy that did 8341 somersaults over the course of 12 miles & 10 1/2 hrs, and how 99.999% of folks would be happy sommersaulting the complete length of a "typical" backyard. (Burnout???). Did that guy duplicate that feat the following week? Month? Year? Some may call it burnout, I call it saturation point. But, oh, what a way to be saturated.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'm impressed with the number of clubs Bones has been visiting. I would lose interest unless the girls were very hot and made me especially entertained club after club and then I still I would get tired of that after about 3 days. Thanks for the public service though rating the clubs Bones if you read this.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    RE: Bones... Ever hear of a public service?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I just noticed Bones is off our scale. At least my scale. I think I would get burned out on strip clubs after going to them for 3 days in a row.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    I'm with you there .... I don't think I could handle that many clubs in a few days .... maybe the same club if you find one with hot dancers and lots of extras but he has hit a lot of them in a few days ... he must have found his true calling...lol
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I certainly do not get to clubs as often as I'd like. I live in the South Bend (IN) area, and there isn't any local club worth spending time OR money. My favorite club (Hip Hugger in Kokomo) is 1.5 hrs away, and because of that I need a good alibi (for the wife) to visit. Because of this, my visits are mostly during business trips, which have become less frequent. I was in Dallas a few months back and visited clubs several times. I have a class in Indy coming up next month and will be frequenting Kokomo and Indy clubs every chance I get. Without further rambling, my clubbing frequency probably averages once every two or three months.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Book Guy, Correct, no work, no money!
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Clubber: Ah, I see, you're a pseudo-retiree ...
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Book Guy, Two reasons. The first, it was easier to go after work with friends and when I traveled. Second, lack of funds while not working, and not old enough to really retire.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    1 or 2 days per week average.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I used to go more frequently years ago when one club kept giving me and some other guys free passes and they had free pizza as well throughout most of the night. I think the free hot pizza, no cover charge got me in a habit. Eventually the cover charge returned.
  • token
    18 years ago
    Once, sometimes twice a week. Enough to be recognized at 2 or 3 clubs. Currently have an occasional OTC from 1 club and a favorite at another and acknowledged at a third. Im not big on vips; more into table tipping and getting to know the ladies.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    Once every two to three weeks Would like to go more if I could afford to!
  • govt_hack
    18 years ago
    Bout once every 2 months cause I can't afford more. :(
  • SteelerDawg
    18 years ago
    I go thru phases.. once a week for a couple months.. then 2 or 3 months might go by. Probably connected to cash flow. Build up a little cash pressure, then the release valve opens.. If I had the freedom of more money, I'm sure it'd be a once a week habit.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Interesting, clubber. You went to clubs MORE when you were working, than now after you've retired. I'd guess many guys would display opposite patterns?
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I was going about once a month until late last year, then it was about every other month, now I haven't been clubbing for the last three months or so. I do plan on a visit to a club in September, so I haven't exactly quit.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    I'm once a week or a little less. Just accepted a position that will require some travel so my frequency won't increase much but it will be fun to get to some new clubs out of mostly low mileage Ohio.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    About once a week or once every 2 weeks. I try to do other things, but they get old fast.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    Hello. My name is DailyGrind and I'm a SC junkie. DG
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Before I retired, maybe about twice a week or so. Now, maybe once a month or less.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I like breaking up my routine once a week although that is not always via a visit to a strip club. I just haven't found anything I like better so far on a consistent basis. Regular bars can get boring rather fast.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I'm a traveler, too. I live in Jackson, MS, which has few clubs of note. I have traveled to Tampa, Houston, and regularly to Memphis, solely for this hobby. When I lived in Toronto and in Tampa, I didn't need to. It's all about where I'm living and what the clubs are like in that locale.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Probably once every week to ten days.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion