tuscl

Taking sand to the beach.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, September 25, 2011 7:35 AM
What I am refering to is taking a stripper on a date to another strip club. I may have the opportunity to do this next Wednesday. A stripper friend will be passing through Atlanta and wants to hook up with me. Dinner, etc. Has any one amy experiences with this? Pitfalls? I did it once with my original ATF. A new club in her town had just gone nude from topless and she though that I might enjoy seeing totally nude. It was Ok but my mind was on what was gonna happen after we left.

12 comments

• Dougster
    13 years ago
    I've had a number of strippers ask me to go out with them to other strip clubs. Seems pretty weird, IMO. Couldn't figure out what they were up to, so I just declined.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I've done it numerous times when I lived in L.A., also in Las Vegas, and now here in Seattle, and usually had a great time! Many dancers lead busy lives. Between work, school, children, etc., they don't get a chance to get out on their own to check out new clubs that open in the area where they live or work. They often want to know what other clubs are like, because they're unhappy with their current club, or just want to see if there's a better opportunity at another club. Some have told me that they don't want to go with another dancer friend, or alone, because it makes them feel self conscious and they'd rather go incognito. So, when I've suggested to them to go to a club that they've commented about, I usually get them to go. We go out to dinner first many times. It makes for a great date with a dancer. The "strip club dates" with a dancer that are most memorable are the dancers that tell me a lot about their observations in the club--what they like and don't like, who's doing a good job and who's not(waitresses, managers, deejays, and dancers). It's fun to hear these things. One girl is so good at going to another club with me that I refer to her as a strip club "play by play" announcer. Others are just great fun when they're the spectator or customer in the club.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    I used to regularly go to clubs with a close bi-stripper friend. We had different tastes in dancers and she paid her own way so it worked out well. Pitfalls? None. Recently took another girl who was completely straight. We had a good time just checking out a high-end club that she had never worked at – dinner, drinks and eye candy. Pitfalls? She called me crazy for thinking this is what she had in mind when she said she wanted to go out.
  • racejeff
    13 years ago
    Did it once with a couple of dancers I'd known for a long time we all wanted to to check out the new Rick's remodel in town. Got insight into how they thought things would work etc. Nothing but a fun time at that club. Both girls had worked at that club before Rick's purchase and been out of dancing for a while until restarting at another club. ONe used it as a scouting trip to eventual end up back at the visited club a few month's later. Watched another version of that several years ago where a high spending regular brought a girl from another club. The dancer he spent bunches on was upset by lack of attention that night.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    I meant to add the only pitfall I see in taking a dancer to another strip club could be the expense. Depending on how many clubs you go to in one eveing (the most I've done is three), it can get expensive. Between admission and drink charges for two, and just two clubs, that's a lot more money spent than on a lot of conventional dates. If your dancer as a date isn't great company, then you risk spending a lot of money with very little enjoyment. Also, I think this could happen, but it's never happened to me: You could have a dancer from a low- to medium-quality club and then take her to a high end club, and suddenly she's discouraged, if not emotionally hurt, because she feels she isn't as pretty as the girls at the club your visiting. @shadowcat: I just love the title you chose for this thread! I passed it on to several dancers I know (whom don't know about TUSCL or that I have taken to other clubs than their own).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I recently took my current favorite to a few clubs that she was thinking about going to work at. She didn't want to go alone, for reasons others have mentioned, and she didn't want to go with another dancer because she didn't want them to know she was looking. It was fun, but it did in fact feel kind of weird for me. It didn't bother her, but given that she's less than half my age, I thought everybody was paying far more attention to us than if I'd been alone. Probably my imagination, but... She definitely thanked me later that night though, so I'd do it again if she asked.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    Club_Goer- I completely agree with you..obviously
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I've taken several dancers to other strip clubs at their request. One girl wanted to check out a new club to see if she might want to work there. The dancers all seemed to enjoy watching the show instead of being the show. The only pitfall was that one time I was interested in getting extras from a hot stripper but I knew my dancer date would not appreciate it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I would rather sell ice to eskimos
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I attempted to do this once but apparently the dancer didn't come prepared with proper id for the club and we instead went to regular night clubs and partied. She wasn't interested in checking out the clubs for possible employment and the only reason she attempted to get in was likely because I suggested visiting. I believe I had just as much fun in the regular clubs. I came in with 2 girls and had girls all around me all night. They paid for their own drinks so it wasn't even that expensive. Of course if it had been more like a date instead of hanging out at clubs with a dancer I knew plus another female friend, then I may have had more fun later at night. She told me later on, going to another strip club in her spare time was the last thing she wanted to do. I guess if she wanted to check it out for possible employment that might be different. I once told some dancers about another strip club and apparently provided a lot of information. They started working there within 2 weeks. Of course they stopped working at the former club at some point in time so you may need to thread carefully in what you tell people.
  • PantyClub
    13 years ago
    I’ve done this several times. Never been a big issue. Most dates don’t care, but a few times my date got a little jealous when most of the girls in the club knew me and kept flirting. Think of it as one hottie short of a threesome. Let us know how it goes.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Well, she did make it to my house but coulld not stay overnight. So we did not make it to Follies or any other club. She did stay 4 hours and we did have dinner and I did make points. She still had another 240 miles to drive tonight. We had a great talk and spent an hour going over TUSCL stuff. FYI she has worked at Flesh, San Bernadio, CA, Hawaii Theatre, COI, CA, SR in Vegas and another club there, State Line Showgirls in Post Falls, ID, Buffao, Ny, Bare Assets in Key West, Greenville SC, Myrtle Beach SC and now at my favorite club. Next visit to that club should be a great one. LOL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion