tuscl

Have you ever been fooled?

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 6:14 AM
Stiletto25 and I somewhat hi-jacked the thread on SCing in Mexico with a discussion about katois and the like. A katoi is a Thai term for a male living as a female (usually with alterations but not always). It reminded me of one night in Bangkok when I was making my rounds looking up old friends and making new ones. I had just left the Apache on Soi Cowboy (a pedestrian street lined with clubs on both sides) and was headed toward the Tilac. About halfway there I came across 3 girls all dressed in white trying to lure customers inside their club. One of them was so unbelievably beautiful that I was sure she was the future ex-Mrs. GSWx4. We went in and sat down on a bench seat together and as my eyes adjusted I started looking around the club. Something wasn't right. I turned to my lovely and said “All the girls in here look like katois.” She nodded. With some hesitancy I asked “Are you a...…?” With the shyest of smiles and another demur nod of the head our romance came to an abrupt end. So have you ever been fooled by a trannie?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I don't think so BUT.... About 8 years ago, I hooked up with a dancer at my favorite club. She had fake boobs and a very deep voice. At that time TUSCL had a feature called club chat. And I was getting teased unmercifly. I countered with the fact that her female plumbing felt normal to me. They countered with the fact that they were doing some amazing surgery in Thailand.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nope, but a former co-worker was one night on our 8 Mile Road here in Detroit, until he reached between " its' " legs and felt a dick. LOL
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    No but I bet it is a fairly easy mistake to make
  • thesamurai
    13 years ago
    I was fooled, but good thing "she" was into my friend more than me. I was in a club in roppongi(japan) with a couple buddies on a fishing expedition. Normal club. Hot Japanese chicks there mostly, and western dudes looking for japanese chicks. Had to take a very slow elevator up to the club, several floors up. We get in the ele, and right behind us comes in two "girls". One was absolutely smoking hot the other..ugh. Strike up a convo with them, get to the club and we continue the convo for a bit. By then it was obvious "she" was interested in my friend, so me and my other friend moved on to new targets. About 20 minutes later I catch a glimpse through the crowd of my unfortunate buddy making a beeline toward the elevator looking distressed. Didn't see the "chick" with him. He took the train back to base. Me and my other buddy hooked our real chicks and returned, whereupon we saw the lucky friend the next day at work. Asked what happened. He was dancing with the chick, getting pretty hot, put his hands on "her" ass, very nice. "She" turned around to rub butt on dick and he put his hands on tits, very nice. It got hotter, he moved his hands downward, between the legs and...felt a hard cock LMAO. Had fun with that for the next year til the dude rotated out. lol It was also a close call and I am thankful for "her" taste in guys...phew lol!!
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Back in the 90's, when I worked at a hotel, we brought in extra security because the restaurant next door was throwing a HUGE bash. I was walking with my partner when we spotted three gals having car trouble. I was familiar with that kind of car and I ended up under the hood. As I worked on the car, one of the gals was rubbing up against me. Suddenly, my partner grabs me and throws me ten feet. "What the hell was THAT about ?" I asked. "Those are dudes" he explained. I didn't complete the repair.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not that I know of.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Oh great, something else to worry about. You guys are making me paranoid.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    runrdude: What do you have to worry about? If you're fucking, you can check when s/he strips. If you're just getting a blowjob, what difference does it make, as long as s/he doesn't stop when you cum. :))
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    I was fooled at a strip club in Seattle by a customer. Beautiful girl, brazilian,really hot, realllyyy tall but she was on heels, really fine features on her face, not like a man that tends to look hard in the face as you get close. She asked for a dance and I gave her one. That's when I found the penis.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    ever see the movie Hangover 2? They go to a strip club and get fooled
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    lol, Stiletto. I actually love transvestites and am fascinated by them. Not sexually, it's just that I find them wholly intriguing.
  • R.Giskard
    13 years ago
    Ya know... I'm all for gay rights and all that crap, and they should be able to marry any one they want. Serve in the military, Bla Bla Bla ... But, If a dude leads you on and things start to get intimate ... If a dude don't tell you he's a dude, right out a the gate ... It really ought to be justifiable homicide to just kill the guy. I mean what else could you do ???
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @FD- They are fascinating. I'm not sexually attracted to them but there is a curiosity. When I found the penis, I can only imagine what I looked like because I was really startled. Then I tried to play it off because I didn't want to make her/him uncomfortable. It all turned out okay though.
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    I just wanna know what makes them tick. Plus, some of them are *so* beautiful. At a party I attended a few years ago there was the cutest guy who everyone kind of flocked around. Tall, blonde, beautiful smile. I never made a move but I found out later "he" was a "she." Mind blown. "He" wore mens' clothes and look great in them, walked, talked, and acted like a dude, but was a girl. I was fascinated.I guess that sort of marked the beginning of my interest in transvestites.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I don't know if I have been or not. I have never had some of the above experiences where I thought I was with one and then felt a cock. I remember seeing one on the beach in Hawaii walking in a bikini and had a huge rack and a huge cock bursting out of the bottom piece. Some of my friends took pics discreetly to have for posterity because no one would have believed it.
  • JohnBuford
    13 years ago
    I was stationed in Thailand and lived in fear of katois.@stiletto+FD,you're both more enlightened than me I guess because I don't share your curiosity. :)
  • smokeshopjoe
    13 years ago
    There was a dancer at a club once that had to have been born a dude. It was fooling no one... well at least I hope.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    This guy got fooled. SALINAS, Calif. -- Monterey County sheriff's deputies said they arrested a 31-year-old Salinas man who posed as a female prostitute before getting into a fight on Highway 101. On Tuesday night, Bryan Oster offered to pay Misael Ruiz, who he believed was a woman, $60 for sexual acts, Deputy Nicholas Kennedy said. Ruiz agreed and got into the 36-year-old's 1986 Silver Nissan, authorities said. After doing the sex acts inside the Nissan, the prostitute attempted to take more than $60 from Oster while he was driving, Kennedy said. The two men broke into a fight that eventually spilled into the street. "Oster produced a Taser electric stun device and repeatedly used this device on Ruiz in order to retrieve his cash," Kennedy said. While wearing women's clothing, eyebrow liner, and lipstick, Ruiz fought back by beating Oster with a large rock, deputies said. While the two men were fighting, witnesses called 911 and deputies arrived on the scene at 11:25 p.m. Both men were arrested and booked into the Monterey County Jail. Ruiz, of Pearl Street in Salinas, was charged with prostitution and Oster was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, deputies said.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Back in the 90's, there was a "shim" at 1 Indy club who was arguably the hottest dancer there. This Hawaian/Islander had a deeper voice than normal, but not enough to set off alarms. It was only when I encountered a former club dancer who moved to another club a short while later did I catch on. I had to look real hard to find the "Adams Apple", I just walked away from that club. Judging by some ads out there, some guys are interested in trannies. (I am not amoung them). I've heard of some alternative underground trannie clubs in some large cities. With that, I'm live and let live. But like one prior poster, I'm against a tranny working at a straight club passing themselves off as a female, plus club management that would *knowingly* hire one. I put that in the same category as a coin dealer selling a counterfeit coin as a genuine one. As for sc's comment about "amazing surgery in Thailand": I thought going to a nude club would be "safe", but then I read on zbone board about a supposed tranny at one COI club. When subject dancer approached me for a dance, the deepness of voice set off alarms. That, and dancers freaky appearance- NO THANKS. I'm not sure, but I think "shim" did have a stage set later- I didn't bother watching as I had "other distractions". I've wondered if "shim" did "spread it", if there's some reliable telltale signs down there. (My interest is more educational than prurient/voyeuristic on this). To offset this pissing in cornflakes, I read somewhere that the incidence of male transexualism is 1 in 10000.
  • idaho_75
    13 years ago
    When I was in Thailand, a Kiwi acquaintance was having dinner with me and my girlfriend; he was quite a player, and always had some new, cute Thai girl on his arm or lap (no hookers) wherever we saw him. My girlfriend expressed interest in going to see the tranny cabaret. He said, "Oh yeah, I saw that place when I was hanging out at the girlie bar across the street." In this area, there were 2 Kathoey cabarets. Right across the street from each other. We informed him that he was at the other tranny bar. He said, "No, I was at the one with all the hot girls." After a couple minutes of convincing, he let out a single word, "FUCK." And sat holding his head in his hands silently for about 10 minutes. I am pretty sure whatever happened to him in that bar left him with some serious questions about his sexuality. But, those ladyboys WERE smokin' hot over there. I wouldn't have known if I were him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion