tuscl

Whats the best compliment you've given a dancer?

Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:41 AM
Besides your wallet. I told one she was an angel that slid down to earth on a brass pole. She really got a kick out of that.

29 comments

• fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    Best compliments I've gotten: "Your breasts are perfect. I can't believe they're not butter." (he had been doing whiskey shots all night; I laughed so hard) "You have a sexy brain." "Is this PRIMUS!? I've never heard Primus played in a strip club! WOW!" (He took me to the VIP after that) "I enjoy spending time with you. The loveliness of your breasts is only increased by your wit and intelligence." (I believe he said he was an English teacher; I loved it.) "I'm going to come back every night until you marry me." (that was just sweet :) ) "I love you." (another drunk comment. Still sweet, though I laughed later about it.) Worst (I believe the guys thought *these* constituted compliments.) "You have perfect dick-sucking lips. Can I try them out?" "I'm tipping you because usually strippers let me look at their pussy if I give them a dollar." (I didn't; he got mad). "I like your ass, but I hate your name. You should go by Delicious or Desire!" (after which I asked him just how many Deliciouses and Desires there were in the biz) "Bring that pussy over here, sexy bitch!" (I ignored him.)
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Shit, I don't know. I don't have a good first line, but a couple times, with a non-white dancer, they asked "Really, do you mean that?" I said, "Yeah! I'm a complimentary cracker!"
  • Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Well, with one dancer, the other two times were civilians in a bar.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    You are stunningly beautiful.
  • Maverick100
    13 years ago
    I once told a dancer "In days of old kings would have waged war to win the favour of your hand". She liked it...
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    "youre kind of a bitch...but I like it"
  • mjx01
    13 years ago
    any genuine compliment about a dancer's personality, interests, or intelligence always seem to work well for me.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    @25 was that a compliment you gave, or you got?
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @runrdude- lol..I got
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Thx bitch
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    How would I know what the best one I gave has been?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The one that *seems* to get the best reception from dancers is some variant of "Thank you. That was excellent. I appreciate it."
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    @runrdude- lol
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    "Some men grow flowers to look upon beauty everyday. Me, I just melt at seeing you."
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I have encountered new dancers who gave surprisingly good dances and when we were done, I would look them in the eye and say, "Thanks, you're hot". I usually got an honest "thanks" and a smile or kiss from them, so I guess they appreciated what I said.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    You're lucky today. I like you! :)
  • RocStarsky
    13 years ago
    "Your pussy doesnt look like its been through the meat grinder. Nice tight pussy!"
  • RocStarsky
    13 years ago
    "You have great teeth and a nice smile."
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thank you 4 sucking my cock in my sock ; ))
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I don't need change.
  • bubbletop
    13 years ago
    I told a dancer that she had a pretty smile. She said she's usually complimented on obvious things such as nice boobs or ass. She ended up sitting with me for most of my stay.
  • Rlionheart
    13 years ago
    Not a line - most experienced dancers see through that in a quick minute. Best? Treat the dancer with courtesy and only give compliments where or when they are deserved.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I tell them when they give a great blow job. OH!!! THAT WAS GREAT!! LOL
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I think when you are out of breath and you hold them close and say "That. . .was. . .very, very nice." And they can tell you mean every word. And then the extra cash. And juicebox, what's with the Dr. Seuss thing you got going there?
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I am a sucker for girls with good looking backs. When I encounter one I tell her she has a sexy back. Then I add that she also has a sexy front.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Looneylarry I love that guy I mean bat cat fat sat....box socks look she is sucking my cocks! No hell I've got kids I read that 2 them all the time..so naturaly its just in my head : ))
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    "Congradulations. You just gave a grandfather a hard on."
  • m00tpoint
    13 years ago
    Any sincere comment from mrs m00tpoint. Most women do not compliment their friends and are sure not about to compliment a stripper. So, when my wife does it, they really pay attention. She also makes sure to look them in the eye and respond when they say thank you. I can't tell you the times she gives a compliment and then goes to the ladies room and the table is rushed to "learn more about her."
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    m))tpoint -I totally disagree with that. My exwife and I were discussing this subject with another couple. I was pretty much agreed that women compliment each other very often and men don't very often. If men did it, it would sound gay. If they appreciate your wife's compliments more that men's, it is because they believe that women are more sincere than men.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion