tuscl

tipping another dancer to watch out !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, September 15, 2011 7:34 AM
I used this at a club a few day ago. I was in the ld room and it was getting good (deep kissing, hj,bj with pants up, kitty touching and licking) so her friend comes in and says if I give her a $50 she will watchout for us and I can pull my pants down and get som fs going on! It sounded like a good deal to me hell I was getting fs for $150 total price once I was dun($100 on dances and $50 for my watch dog). So have you guys used this before or some other koool idea that I should try next time out in the club ?

16 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    Yeah, get your penicillin shot first.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I had to use this technique once a number of years ago. It was quite a HOT experience with the Dancer's friend right next to me while I screwed the Dancer's brains out.
  • pastmyprime2
    13 years ago
    Was this a VIP room type of thing? The club I frequent the vip rooms dont have doors so I dont know if it would work there.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    You should have offered her $100 to join in.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Doc lol! Alucard oooo ya! Pastmyprime ya no doors! Txtittyfan next time I will good idea!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    At the clubs in Toronto that I frequent this service is totally unnecessary. Everybody just gets down to business. At rush hour in one particular club you will be rubbing elbows with your neighbour as he gets serviced by his dancer. Traffic lights would be more useful than lookouts in that club!
  • fetish_dancer
    13 years ago
    It might get around that you'll tip for lookouts and you could find yourself being hit up by a few different dancers for the money. They also might think they could get more than $50 out of you. Be careful!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have not paid a lookout but I have done a few 3 somes. The extra set of eyes can be helpful in certain clubs.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Juice, I suspect a counteroffer of $20 would've sufficed. Just keep it in mind for the next visit and save some dough. In fact, I'm surprised the one doing all the work/risk for $100 didn't complain about the kind of moola the lookout was making ... I have paid a Dancer $5 twice to sit in and save my seat in a busy club while I went to the bathroom. Good idea and worked out well. Afterall, who wants to stand and stand and stand???
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    have had dancers in VIP say that if I tip waitress she will make sure bouncer does not check on us.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Yes I tip the other dancer to watch out for my money shot
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    i have never tipped a dancer to be a look out. never needed one
  • CCRiderm
    13 years ago
    Art, somebody has to watch out for the Janitor with the flashlight!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    20 years ago a club I frequented had a "dancing duo". One did the deed, while the other blocked the view and provided lookout. Had to pay them both which made for expensive session, but dances were $5 back then, so.... I'm sure management knew what was going on, but the girls did the duo thing so well that it had to be rewarded by allowing it to happen.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Thanks everybody your comments r always the best lmao!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Your welcome
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion