tuscl

What Percentage Of Strippers Do You Think Know Of/Read TUSCL?

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I am sitting in a club checking the TUSCL club listing on my smartphone for that particular establishment. A dancer comes by and looks over my shoulder and asks what TUSCL is. Apparently, she had been in the game years and never even heard of TUSCL. I explain, telling her that every strip club in the world is covered on the site, and it is a good source of information to get the lowdown on a club.

Eventually she asks me for a dance. I follow her to the private area for an audition. It is mostly an air dance in a club otherwise known for two-way play. I am one and done. She is confused to why I don't want more than one.

Later that night I log onto "The List" and talk harshly of her private dance skills. I wonder if she checked out TUSCL and took a hint that her "customer service skills" need to improve. I know from my own observations and from talking to club friends, her dance sales have dropped off. She now sits alone much of the time at an otherwise busy gentlemen's club.

Moral of the story: You never know when a "mystery shopper" is stopping by your club. Don't be a lazy, entitled rip-off bitch because it may come back to bite you.

26 comments

• CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    .005%. Too much turnover for dancers to care. Its likely only if a current dancer's name is mentioned would their interest be piqued. Otherwise I'm sure there are other things much more appealing than TUSCL, like surfing the web to determine what she's going to buy with the PL's money she just acquired.

In Toronto feedback is still low tech: plenty of bathroom stalls had scriblings about which gal to call for service, who cheats customers, etc.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    My guess would be 1%. This site seems to be more for patrons than dancers. I also think that stripclublist gets more traffic.

If the dancer that gave you the air dance is getting less business now I would not attribute that to any negative review you may have left here about her dance skills, rather I would attribute that to all the club regulars having learned (through trial and error or through observation) that she doesn't give good private dances, and not going for her.

When I read online about a specific dancer giving good or bad dances I don't really expect that to be a good indicator of the quality of dance that I would get. There are many factors that affect the quality of any particular dance (e.g., which manager is on shift, how badly the dancer needs money that day, the vibe the dancer gets about whether you're a cop, the vibe the dancer gets about how much money you're likely to spend, your appearance and behavior, whether the dancer is having a good or bad day, and so on), and these factors are constantly changing.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    I would guess a very small percentage.
  • FrankLee1970
    13 years ago
    I would have to agree with the other members who posted their comments recently. The subscribers to the site are mostly the patrons, not the dancers. While I have seen some dancers at the same club (or maybe at a nearby competing club, most dancers work in a club for a short time - sometimes less than a week, but rarely more than a year or two. People tend to do more research when they plan to be in a particular job for a long time.

Maybe they find something with more long-term employment potential (how many of you fancy a lapdance from a 64-year-old dancer?) Some of them find a husband/boyfriend/sugar daddy and don't need to go out to the club anymore. Some of them were just looking for short-term cash, and go on with their lives the next week. They could be checking you out at the grocery store, or handing you your building permit at the municipal office tommorrow, and you would't recognize them with their clothes on, anyway.

When they are in the club, enjoy them while you can - they won't be there forever. Someone else will take their place on your lap eventually.

Frank
  • WetWilly
    13 years ago
    What percentage of strippers can read?
  • JB_Becky
    13 years ago
    I worked at a club in Baltimore and I was probably the only computer-savvy dancer. Most of those white-trash junkies don't even own a computer. But this was on the block...I bet half of those girls are still rocking VCRs. lol.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I've not come across a single Dancer who is aware of the site.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    I've known one that actually was an active poster on TUSCL, and one of my current faves is familiar with that other site. In my experience, maybe 5-10% of the dancers I mention the Internet to are familiar with one or the other.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Probably less than .001% of all dancers. I have only met one dancer who knew about it. The only way I knew that was I told a dancer I found out about her club on the computer and she had to ask which website I used to figure out the existence of this club. I'm not going to tell dancers about TUSCL because I might leave a review they won't like. I have known a few who knew about SCL and I used to use a message board there to leave messages for a dancer at a particular club (which no longer exists). I wonder how many of them know about stripperweb, it's probably higher than TUSCL.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    The percentage has to be very low. I've never heard a dancer mention TUSCL.

I'm glad that we have a few dancers who post on TUSCL because it's good to hear their views. Our friend Cristal has realized the potential for attracting business through TUSCL. She works 1000 miles away from me, but I'm going to make a special trip to see her someday. I'm tired of these lame dances I get in Detroit.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I don't talk to them about TUSCL. I don't what this site to be overrun and become a "cat fight" or bitching site like others.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    yeah, my guess would be a very, very low percentage of dancers know about TUSCL. personally, i've never come across one that is aware of this site. and although i can't speak or them, i think most dancers would be quite surprised that a website for strip club reviews even exist. just goes to show there's a website for everything these days, LOL.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    I guess less than 1%. I've only mentioned it to one dancer. She freaked out that she was mentioned by (stage) name even though it was positive. After she went to the dressing room I had several girls ask what it said about them. I don't talk about it anymore.
  • troop
    13 years ago

Moral of the story: You never know when a "mystery shopper" is stopping by your club. Don't be a lazy, entitled rip-off bitch because it may come back to bite you.

^^^^
    a big thumbsup for that comment! ;-)

i don't discuss any online stripper sites with the strippers but i agree that the majority probably never heard of tuscl and that's fine with me. i have no problem with the few strippers that are here but tuscl is a customer site and i hope it stays that way.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know some that use SCL or SW but none have mentioned TUSCL
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "I had several girls ask what it said about them"

Why didn't these Dancers look the comments up themselves? Or are they perhaps without computer access or computer illiterate?
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    You would think with all of them having their cellphones hooked up to the internet these days they could just look it up on their phone. But apparently not.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I would agree that the percentage is very low. But I am almost willing to bet that the percentage of dancers at the Columbia Platinum Plus that are aware of TUSCL is much higher than the average . Me and some of my buddies have educating them and it has worked to our advantage.

On the other hand what percentage of strip club goers know about TUSCL. I'll almost bet it isn't much higher than the dancers.
  • Stiletto25
    13 years ago
    There is a stripper faq website that lists Tuscl as a place for dancers to go to find clubs to work at
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "Me and some of my buddies have educating them"

Hopefully not on grammar, lol.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Of the dancers I have met, the number would be so small as to be statistically insignificant.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "On the other hand what percentage of strip club goers know about TUSCL. I'll almost bet it isn't much higher than the dancers"

More than likely isn't higher.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I think that the percentage of dancers that visit tuscl is quite small. For that matter, I don't think that a high percentage of dancers even frequent the sites dedicated to strippers.

• Doc_Holliday
    13 years ago
    I told a dancer I came here because I wanted to see if the club she wanted to work at was a whorehouse. She asked what it was. I said a review site of stripclubs and whorehouses.
  • wallanon
    13 years ago
    I'd say the percentage is pretty low.

The bar to access and post is a lot lower for a place like SCL, so that's the online spot I've heard dancers talk about the most. There was a club I used to go to the dancers pretty much put out of business because they kept naming names and outing each other for extras on that site. The funniest part I remember of that was sitting next to a dancer who was very passionately expressing her outrage over reading posts about her mileage. Something about she doesn't do anything like that. I'm still just sitting there quietly sipping my beer. At some point I glance over and she realizes how ridiculous she sounds, since we had just finished our set about five minutes before that. She pauses, thinks as hard as I'd ever seen her think, and says "well, only with you". She also tried to sell me a bridge in Brooklyn...
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    wallanon: "She pauses, thinks as hard as I'd ever seen her think, and says 'well, only with you'. She also tried to sell me a bridge in Brooklyn... "

mikeya would have believed her, and bought that bridge too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion